What's new

Totally Random Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
word.

and i just wanna give a big ups and a shout out to the infamous yummybud for the new sig.
im gonna rock this shit for a minute

Red Fang

Veteran
word.

and i just wanna give a big ups and a shout out to the infamous yummybud for the new sig.
im gonna rock this shit for a minute

I just wish he meant that last verse, the one that goes "now I will say, goodbye".
yummy was a victim of being dropped on his head one too many times as a baby, and then his mom had a sense of guilt and now she's a "smother mother" who will not him grow up.

Red Fang

Veteran
fuzzy wuzzy was a bear. and fuzzy wuzzy had no hair. so fuzzy wuzzy wasnt very wuzzy was he.
I like re-writing the words to things: "fuzzy wuzzy was a bear, fuzzy wuzzy had no hair, fuzzy wuzzy didn't care...." ok I ran out of inspiration quick someone continue! :D

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
I want new flavas to puff, i am down to 8 diff flavs left.. Yep Its time for new flavs NOW~~!!!!!

sackoweed

Veteran
When i get home ima punch yo momma in the mouth..... Jackie Gleason smokey and the bandit...

sackoweed

Veteran
transplanted a few lil ladies today...

And where the flock is everybody at? hmmm all stoended and zzzzzzzzzzzz

okay wtf is going with IC all kinds of weird shit the above post said i posted it today NOT~~!! more like day before yesterday... peace n puffs...

X

xinsanewickedx

i hate transplanting it takes forever sometime ,kk get your beautiful lil ass out to the grow and help me transplant

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
haha, yea, i did 7 smart pot transplants lastnight. also made almost 5 grams in bubble hash. and a lb of canna butter today. came out well. im stoned to say the least.

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
gal and the nephew blaring americon idol ahhhhhhh if i wanted to listen to that shit id go to a bar and at least id have some beers

sackoweed

Veteran
buffalo wild wings here i come baybeeeee
40 wings and a large buffalo chips...
2 ranch dressing dippers
2 mango habanero dippers boooyaH!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.