What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

Gry

Veteran
Willie Nelson listens to the Thom Hartmann show.
Today is his his 88th birthday.

QuestA

on bike or not this is bs, many thing cant be explain in rationally way
need whole body mri to see what is going on and do it somehow independently..
i'm f*cking wreck,

Green Squall

RIP Yahoo Answers. An end of an era.

I remember asking about CFL spectrums and a kind stranger saw right through my question and advised me to get an HPS.

buzzmobile

Veteran
thank-you-kind-internet-stranger.jpg

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I was picking up a ton of urea (for my wood chip compost) at a country farm co-op, out in the middle of nowhere, and found a strawberry u-pick-em farm. Since I was riding with my 7 year old fishing buddy, we went in. I of course had a cookie buzz, was a little hungry, and found that being in a field full of ripe, juicy, tasty strawberrys can be quite delightful.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
The old dawg that adds much CO2 to the hallway going into my grow room, also farts.

Ying / yang

Good / bad (mostly bad)

If "skunk" was popular, so must "stink bud" be also.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
East coast... The Colonial pipeline has been ransomwared and is shut down. Saturday was a good time to fill up gasoline (I use non-ethanol a lot). Today is also.

Green Squall

I've had TWO credit cards compromised this month! Set spending alerts on your phone people.

EDIT: One credit card. Apparently I forgot to cancel a HULU subscription. I guess thats karma for abusing their free trials lol.