What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Speaking of Lego . . .

I sold my real one so my son got me this for my birthday. Somehow, it is not the same . . .

Attachments

• photo2048052.jpg
    photo2048052.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 11
  • attach17867120.jpg
    attach17867120.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 13

imiubu

fuck cancer.
With no health ins. and in increasing pain for months, my dearest friend of over 40 years finally allows her son to take her to the ER.
Her back had been hurting to the point of tears for weeks. She assumed it to be old and new work injuries.
Stage 4 lymphoma along with a cancer that begins with an M. It had metastasized to nearly every part of her body.
One round of radiation and one chemo and her body was decimated, she could not withstand more treatment.
Sent her home with hospice, 3 days later she transitioned. Fully lucid and aware, she passed surrounded by people
who love her. This gal was my (non bio) little sister. I love her now as I loved her in life, deeply and without reservation.
She was a shining star with a heart so large that she in life was loved by many. Her celebration of life will be epic.
I will miss her dearly til my end time and beyond.
See you on the other side sis.

Morphine did not touch her pain. RSO however, allowed her to sleep for up to 6hrs. at a time, relatively pain free.
fuck our (USA) 'health care' system (industry).
fuck cancer.

Sunshineinabag

fuck cancer.
With no health ins. and in increasing pain for months, my dearest friend of over 40 years finally allows her son to take her to the ER.
Her back had been hurting to the point of tears for weeks. She assumed it to be old and new work injuries.
Stage 4 lymphoma along with a cancer that begins with an M. It had metastasized to nearly every part of her body.
One round of radiation and one chemo and her body was decimated, she could not withstand more treatment.
Sent her home with hospice, 3 days later she transitioned. Fully lucid and aware, she passed surrounded by people
who love her. This gal was my (non bio) little sister. I love her now as I loved her in life, deeply and without reservation.
She was a shining star with a heart so large that she in life was loved by many. Her celebration of life will be epic.
I will miss her dearly til my end time and beyond.
See you on the other side sis.

Morphine did not touch her pain. RSO however, allowed her to sleep for up to 6hrs. at a time, relatively pain free.
fuck our (USA) 'health care' system (industry).
fuck cancer.

:huggy:
I concur.....im gonna die from it...my dad....grandpa uncles have had it decimate us. I love your energy...it made me smile :grouphug: thanks cause I take my hatred of C to a self destructive mindset at times

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
:grouphug: change is a constant and after the age of 50 you start to notice the losses piling up and accelerating, we have no choice but to stay strong and carry on! :grouphug:

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
..... just about to tuck into a pile of ribs but decided to take a break while I waited for them to cool off. :whistling:

My mistake, I watched the whole thing!

:laughing: lol@ babies, the other white meat! :laughing:

Latest posts

Latest posts