What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Looks like shell corn or some other feed in the barrel... That's hunting (for pics) over bait! Heater was a nice touch.

Those claws! Do roos scratch, as well as kick and punch?

A

anoydas 666

HELL YER.
picture.php

Sunshineinabag

Excuse me for saying, Mr. Doober, but...Really? Your lungs are trying to say something, maybe you should listen.

Try rosin instead and see if that cough goes away. Might be something in the thinner, not that anybody would put in BS for thinners, or contaminated weed, in carts.

Or better yet vape flowers, and you know what you are getting.

Or don't.

I say all that because the last several months I have been vaping the terps off the flower, with a heated chamber, and my lungs feel great. I took one doob hit the other day, and my lungs hurt. YMMV.

dude id take that advice? you got an older vape i could borrow to try out? im gonna be 50 soon dont want the leather bags to give up yet

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
i feel like i get higher off vapes sometimes. its always nice clean smoke. my father got one after burning flowers for 50 years says way better on the lung

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
If you vape flowers, I agree.
However, vape carts contain glycols, glycerine, solvent traces, and "flavorings".
We are starting to see serious lung damage from it.

The good news comes from the ACA.
They found that people who smoke flowers, and tobacco had less lung damage than people that only smoked tobacco.

Knowing that lung damage opens a window of opportunity for cancer, it's best to smoke nothing of course.

Having no other suitable pain mitigation, I'll stick to flowers. Got a wee "Magic Flight" bud vaper.
Very "clean" high, but I do miss that carbon monoxide rush.

Aloha,
Stay well.
Wee

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I swear it's the terps that have my lungs feeling so good. The trick is to get the terps and none of the chlorophyll, as that makes me hack badly. I took one hit on a joint the other day and it hurt my lungs. I am done smoking. BTW, I don't hack up crap anymore either. :biggrin:

Works for me, as they say.

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
voice came though my head earlier it said sprout more seeds grow yourself a patch for hash making purposes. i gladly listened

Latest posts

Latest posts