What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
This is a good meme for miserable.

Attachments

• photo2027592.jpg
    photo2027592.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 12

armedoldhippy

Veteran
This is a good meme for miserable.

why are some dogs like that? i had a Lab that would swim around among the decoys in below freezing weather for the hell of it (AND fetch decoys, dammit), but curl his tail between his legs if you turned the water hose on him in July...

7thson

I won't everything this life can give me,but sometimes it's not enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Even though I can't walk well at the moment, I can sit. That means I can sit and stir some bubble hash! Making ice cubes . . .

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
The neuSooners have found out about cold and ice in February. Now in March they get to learn about 'naders and thunderstorms. LOL, in search of legal weed and profits they go.

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
You're not going to believe this.I went into Hell's Kitchen in Las Vegas and sat down and waiter appeared and I said to show me the "I cannot afford this hamburger" because Chef Ramsey said that in the newspaper once."If you have to ask how much it is,,you probably cannot afford it"...I think it was $172.The waiter wrote it down and went to tell the cook to make "I cannot afford this Hamburger" and I also ordered 7-up soda.So the plate was brought to me and the Soda and I said I cannot afford this hamburger but will pay for the Soda.I didn't order the "I cannot afford this hamburger"....The police were called.....Then another policeman arrived and laughed.I laughed.We all laughed and chuckled.The waiter goes..."Ohhhhhhhhhh,I get it..." ......Guess who get to Eat a Free Hamburger ?
1f642.png
Ohh,,it was Alright Mate! I cannot Afford it! Yummy!

Latest posts

Latest posts