What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

G

Battery in the Pinnacle Pro can't be revived; basically flipped me the bird.

So I took the thing apart (not particularly difficult, despite it being a battery that was not originally designed to be replaced away from the factory, but it was a mild pain in the ass), and I ID'ed the battery inside; a 3-wire ICR18650 3.6volt 2200mAh, with the wires connecting into a plug-and-play 3-wire quick-clip male plug.

Spent an obscene amount of time on-line, and came up with ONE battery with 3 bare wires, which, in their photos, showed the alternate plugs available, with the wires in the same sequence or order as my Pinnacle Pro's battery plug.

VaporBLUNT apparently discontinued manufacture or distribution of any new stock for the Pinnacle Pro a long time ago, as I have tried to find other more easily replaceable parts way back. But some of the retailers still have the Pinnacle Pro vaporizer, and a smattering of parts.

Seems the battery was meant to be somewhat of a proprietary part. Figures.

I'll contact VaporBLUNT tomorrow by phone (I understand they can be difficult to get ahold of at times), and see if they have any secret leads for these things.

The place that has what LOOKS like it might work, has a slightly greater mAh rating, and they want $25 for the bare bones battery, no plug, plus shipping, but I'll have to see if they are willing to ship that battery to Alaska with a wink and a nod.

Ran into that speed-bump several years ago with my younger son's lap-top battery, but found a place that would send them through the mail. We'll see what the vendors I found have to say about it.

Otherwise, the new vape should be here fairly soon. Just hate to toss this one, when all it needs is a friggin' battery. Welcome to America; the land of planned obsolescence.. where the landfills just keep on a growin' to have subdivisions built on top of them.

imiubu

Colder than the infamous witches tit in a brass bra here today. Winter IMO has now officially arrived. Relatively speaking, we've had it pretty danged mild thus far.
Currently it's 18 degrees with wind around 21 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph in the forecast. I'm certainly not doing any snow removal any time soon, haha.

It's a bit warmer now than at 7 a.m. when I tried to take the dog out. She got to the door, looked out, looked back at me as if to say... 'you gotta be kidding?!' then promptly turned and headed for her warm bed. I even went out and swept some of the snow away for our next trip. Nope, she'll be having none of that today. So... I put some pee pads down. Gonna be a long few days for the pup and I me thinks.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
38° here in Boston
Getting down to like 28° for a few days coming up. Can't wait until it's in the 50's again. 22 days until March!!!!!!!! We did it! We made it through another winter!

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb....

Except some years it goes out like a Lion too...

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Looking for some jars I swear I have around here somewhere, I run across a half elbo of some Scott's OGK, still in the vac pack. It's probably a year or two old, been in the dark. Dark colored, smells like pepper. Gonna make some hellacious sleeping cookies I imagine.

Never found the jars.

Last edited:

buzzmobile

Veteran
Colder than the infamous witches tit in a brass bra here today. Winter IMO has now officially arrived. Relatively speaking, we've had it pretty danged mild thus far.
Currently it's 18 degrees with wind around 21 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph in the forecast. I'm certainly not doing any snow removal any time soon, haha.

It's a bit warmer now than at 7 a.m. when I tried to take the dog out. She got to the door, looked out, looked back at me as if to say... 'you gotta be kidding?!' then promptly turned and headed for her warm bed. I even went out and swept some of the snow away for our next trip. Nope, she'll be having none of that today. So... I put some pee pads down. Gonna be a long few days for the pup and I me thinks.

I have some news to report. The harbingers of spring have arrived. The second round of robins and the first wave of cedar waxwings are here now. There are lots of them this year. They are headed your way and they are bringing warmth. Hang on.
:tiphat:

imiubu

I have some news to report. The harbingers of spring have arrived. The second round of robins and the first wave of cedar waxwings are here now. There are lots of them this year. They are headed your way and they are bringing warmth. Hang on.
:tiphat:

Woo woo!

Over the last couple of days I've heard some 'new' (returning) birds sing-songs while walking the pup. They know Spring is nigh :)

The Persephone days ended here on 2/2 and on 2/3 we officially had 10hrs. 3min. daylight. Yay, braved another winter.
Not as gracefully as I'd have liked though (as evidenced by some of my posts here). :shucks:

For me personally, February is the longest/ roughest month to endure weather wise.

7thson

So I come home after six plus months and find all my stash gone.I looked everywhere,everywhere it could possibly be,this is one of the reasons for buying rec goods,but it all was going on two years old anyway,so,I don't like old weed,flower.I think my wife took all of it and put it in the trash bin,witch is one place I never chucked anything.

Bought a new glass bong,and oil rig,for around $100.00,I always try to save money on everything I buy,though it bites me in the rear sometimes,I still try to save money,no mater how much I have.:wtf:

G

I gotta' say, after having relatively thoroughly toured the plant-based sausage alternatives over the last several months, I just tried the Beyond Meat (brand) of Spicy Italian sausages, similar to their brats, but spicy and nicely seasoned with garlic, fennel, etc., and (MAAAAANNNNN!!!!), what a DIFFERENCE!!!

It's almost like eating a nicely made, quality spicy Italian brat!! I'm sold!! Tofurkey can kiss my posterior!!! I've found a plant-based alternative that tastes like (and has the texture of) a DECENT sausage!!

I may be in love!!

There IS hope!!!

Cvh

Supermod
So much snow has fallen here during the night in West-EU. It had snowed only a tiny little bit before the past weeks/months. But now it looks like we're really in winter. Got to drive through it later with my car...smh.

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Minus double digit Celsius wind chill here. Again. But maybe today I can do my best Inuit imitation and break out and walk the dog again.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Can't find my 1985 Fleer Roger Clemens. Dang it. And my 1985 Topps Dwight Gooden. Both graded. Anyone else have baseball cards?

G

Wife's acquaintance's husband in the obits this AM. He was 3 years younger than I am. Heart-attack.

Wind chill tonight (and maybe the next) slated to be down near -55 in effect. NOAA's forecast got rid of our anticipated actual air temps of -45 to -55 f. for now; they'd been saying those would be on us mid-week, but they seem to have dialed that back to a mere -40 f. (temperature, not wind-chill).

I'll be plugging in the vehicle for at least 3-4 hours on Tuesday AM for my town trip for appts.. Thank the Cosmos for high-wattage, digital, heavy-duty, outdoor timers. I hate getting up at 4:00 A.M.. to turn a vehicle head-bolt outlet switch on.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I did find your 1985 Topps bubblegum.

It tasted terrible.

And landed me in the maxillofacial surgeon's office with severe lacerations.