What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

G

An eighth-inch rotation on the rheostat moves the heat from about 168 f, to 208 f. Should have left it at 208 and called it good. I suspect the piece of Chinese lab gear is going to the round file soon.

krypt

Never want my hand cut off
Never want a hacking cough
Never need a cliffside push
Never turn my brain to mush

armedoldhippy

Veteran
First time I tried those krispys daytona bike week.....I was impressed

i like mine stale. let them sit for a couple of days. you know, get rigid. set them into a skillet set on low, and put a pat (how big a "pat" is is up to you) of butter in the doughnut hole. when butter is melted, & that side of doughnut has lovely tan, flip it & repeat on other side. set doughnut on dish & pour remaining melted sugar/butter magnificence onto your now-perfect Krispy Kreme... keep local rescue squad on speed-dial.:tiphat: