What's new

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Australia has funnel-web spiders
:bigeye:

let's not forget the cute blue-ring octopus & their ultra-cuddly great white sharks that make surfing so exciting...oh, and the giant salt-water crocodiles that have been seen FEEDING on sharks that came in too close to shore. i just can't WAIT to go swimming there...:D

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Australia has funnel-web spiders
:bigeye:
I'm not frightened of spider's; A REALLY big one sometimes is in our bathroom! Us old people still read newspapers (in good light) and many a time as a younger man, i've taken out all maner of wild beast that's flown ito the house with one. No, im not scarred of a spider with a funnel; first they got to get past me and then they have to find the petrol. Somehow i can't see a spider filling up a chainsaw with fuel. I bet the funel is very small and it'd take them a very long time: i might be old and possibly a little stupid, but i'd notice that! Ha!. Your like that Buzzlightbulb chap, trying to frighten old people, in what are already discombobulating times. Ha!

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Untraveled old hippies have never seen the topless beaches up in Darwin, Aussieland. Nothing wrong with their beaches IMO.

I've been dragged through a bunch of little stinging MF'ing jellyfish off the FL keys looking for lobsters under corals, while being pulled behind a slow moving boat while snorkeling. Them little bastards sting. Sharks are just there too, same with the smiling Barracuda.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Did Wee Wee bring beer?

Sadly No! He came in, did a silent cat fart and has disappeared again! I've got a newspaper by my side in case the stinky little fucker comes back!

Don't tell me aything about Funel sippers, web wobblers, Spider tunels or what ever they're fucking well called.! (look how upset this whole bussines has made me). I'm an old man, I've done you no harm. I only came on this doommongering web site to try and get a little help with what was eating my girls. In hind sight maybe i should have left my crop to the catipillars, That way at least, i'd still have my Sanity, wife and cats, be talking to my nieghbours and my chain saw would still be work. I did manage to crop the best part of a pound off that plant though. Swings and roundabouts.

buzzmobile

Veteran
No worries here, Hombre. I'm an old man too.
I only came on this doommongering web site to try and get a little help with what was eating my girls.
I'm sorry to hear that your daughters were eaten by caterpillars. Do you know what kind of caterpillars ate them? Some caterpillars are dangerous.

attachment.php

Do you want me to send my wife over with some beer? She can see but her hearing is not good at all.

Attachments

• caterpillar gun.jpg
    caterpillar gun.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 12
J

JimCreator

take a drunk spin in the city yesterday, peoples make pictures, why ? dunno, in summer time also take a lot of pic, in germany, france, switzerland.. wonder how they are doing now.

Sunshineinabag

As long as you have an immoral compass you're good to go.

Eddie sez:
View Image

I might have to consider that you are a bad person because you lost your moral compass.

Now about the burros...

Burros killed Jesus.
Hombre, you need to get a U-Haul and some empty liquor boxes. It's time to pack up the hacienda. There are too many dangerous animals in your neighborhood.

This is getting serious.

Too many if only she wouldas in my life

https://youtu.be/6qEN5Hk6xI8

superx

Veteran
Black Friday deals have my head in a spin....

Gotta grab something, unfortunately Gavita pro led is out of my fukin price range.

Sunshineinabag

Those lights are the ferraris of the light world and I concur..you'd have to be a meth dealer in current times to throw such money around lolololl

J

JimCreator

Since I come back some things start to missing, just to get you mad. They gonna pay me for this.

Latest posts

Latest posts