What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

buzzmobile

Veteran
And We don't have any fucking ducks i the first place. I watched that stupid video of the duck for a hour! It didn't even move! The gun bit does worry me a bit, as most of my niegbours do have guns, although as i did say earlier, there are no ducks here! We have a lot of Goats! Please don't tell me any negative about goats

The text in bold is the problem. Now I know why there aren't any ducks in your neighborhood. Neighbors with guns have been arming goats. Goats hate ducks. (Do the research. I recommend duckduckgo) A goat with a gun is scary. A goat with two guns is scarier. There is no mongering going on. This is real stuff.

attachment.php

I have seen recruiting posters popping up around here that concerns me.
attachment.php

Don't worry too much about the cats with guns. That just does not happen.
attachment.php

You look a little tired today, Hombre. Get some rest.

Attachments

• goatgun.jpg
    goatgun.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 14
  • goat recruit.jpg
    goat recruit.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 12
  • kittygun.jpg
    kittygun.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 12

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
It just gets worse! My niegbour Juan, has walked down by the side of our mountain shack! he had a small herd of goats with him! I used to like him amd we sometimes had coffee and i would try and speak to him in my poor Spanish. Now what do i do, I really am in a dilemia, especially as i was thinking of borrowing his chainsaw!

Tomorrow i intend to eat a little of my GT cob and be so high as to forget all this

Sunshineinabag

In some areas goats are both lovers and fighters
COUGH my concern is if they are secretly asking for heavy cavalry...I.E burros!
Burros will sit in one area ....slicing the pie on every corner possible......
Goats are too busy eating bark off trees if not trained properly.....in fact I've seen them. Rage fucking one another over a clover patch....horrible moral in large groups of goats hombres. Personal exp....don't ask or tell.....k?

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity

Indeed it would seem you have!. I'm getting very confussed now. Our lovely nieghbour, an american lady, has 7 of them! Goats, that is.No she doesn't, she has 7 burros!. I'm shocked and horrified to find that we've now got to cut ties with her too! That's messed up tomorrow nights thanks giving dinner invite! To get to her house, we have to pass the man with the goats! And gun's. Imagine if we were to find our runaway cats there?.

Mrs monte was a star today. Despite being totally blind and without her guide cat, she offered to tackle the mountain pass to get suplies (mainly my beer). I'm starting to get a little cocerned as she's still not back, it'sgetting dark and i'm really thirsty!. if she not back by 9pm i'm going have to ask the niegbour for a bottle!.

T

Teddybrae

Yeah Hombre ... you sound confussed. But this might be the right time to ask if you know whether sitting in the sunlight of Espaniol is anything like sitting in Australian sunlight?

Indeed it would seem you have!. I'm getting very confussed now. Our lovely nieghbour, an american lady, has 7 of them! Goats, that is.No she doesn't, she has 7 burros!. I'm shocked and horrified to find that we've now got to cut ties with her too! That's messed up tomorrow nights thanks giving dinner invite! To get to her house, we have to pass the man with the goats! And gun's. Imagine if we were to find our runaway cats there?.

Mrs monte was a star today. Despite being totally blind and without her guide cat, she offered to tackle the mountain pass to get suplies (mainly my beer). I'm starting to get a little cocerned as she's still not back, it'sgetting dark and i'm really thirsty!. if she not back by 9pm i'm going have to ask the niegbour for a bottle!.

J

JimCreator

Nothing change here, thiefs still, you know I love to be alone :(
right in the temple..

Pool-cue-KO.gif

Sunshineinabag

The text in bold is the problem. Now I know why there aren't any ducks in your neighborhood. Neighbors with guns have been arming goats. Goats hate ducks. (Do the research. I recommend duckduckgo) A goat with a gun is scary. A goat with two guns is scarier. There is no mongering going on. This is real stuff.

View Image

View Image

View Image

This quality of work inspires me

Ran hard this morning! Had a blowout thinking about a herd of armagoats in helmand province......my gosh

Attachments

• IMG_20201122_093818.jpg
    IMG_20201122_093818.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20201122_093814.jpg
    IMG_20201122_093814.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 12

Sunshineinabag

6 month old hokas

6 month old hokas

Huh any podiatrist around? Look at my treads brah? Heels much?

Attachments

• IMG_20201122_094135.jpg
    IMG_20201122_094135.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 14

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Even in my prime could never run. Strongest guy pound for pound in our 8 man crew boat, yet I was always the slowest on the morning runs. Bad for your knees anyways.

Lugging full 1 1/2 water lines and water pivots around changing irrigation spots, now that's exercise. So's a well-built amazon on a no-shosh waterbed.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Yeah Hombre ... you sound confussed. But this might be the right time to ask if you know whether sitting in the sunlight of Espaniol is anything like sitting in Australian sunlight?
Good evening to you Teddybrae. I've never had the pleasure of visiting Down Under, all i know is that even on a non sunny day we have so much more light tha a sunny uk day! This Autum has been very mild and i've been sunbathing most afternoons. Tge joy's of retirement (Does't mean i do nothing all day, as i live i the mountains ad have a little land).

buzzmobile

Veteran
I've lost my moral compass
As long as you have an immoral compass you're good to go.

Eddie sez:
attachment.php

I might have to consider that you are a bad person because you lost your moral compass.

Now about the burros...
A poor farmer near Jerusalem who had a donkey too small to do any work planned to kill the donkey.

His children begged for the donkey’s life and asked their father to tie the donkey to a tree on the road to Jerusalem and, perhaps, someone would take it.

That’s what the farmer did. When he was approached by two men who said Jesus of Nazareth was in need of the donkey, he gladly gave the worthless donkey to them.

Jesus led his followers into Jerusalem riding on the back of a small, common donkey.

That donkey followed Jesus to Calvary and stood in the shadow of the cross and the shadow of the cross fell on the back on the donkey. These special donkeys have borne the sign on the cross since day.

Burros killed Jesus.
Hombre, you need to get a U-Haul and some empty liquor boxes. It's time to pack up the hacienda. There are too many dangerous animals in your neighborhood.

This is getting serious.

Attachments

• Moral-Compass-Meme.png
    Moral-Compass-Meme.png
    84.5 KB · Views: 12

buzzmobile

Veteran
I heard Australia is nice at this time of year, Hombre. Teddy can tell you about it. Don't ask him about the 'roos.

attachment.php

Attachments

• roo gun.jpg
    roo gun.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 15

armedoldhippy

Veteran

View Image

View Image

View Image

damn! a self-propelled semi-auto assault goat! and they can go anywhere & survive by eating tree bark, poison ivy, kudzu, and paint chips off of rusting Pintos & other Chevrolet products! fuck, this looks bad...:petting:

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
As long as you have an immoral compass you're good to go.

Eddie sez:
View Image

I might have to consider that you are a bad person because you lost your moral compass. love it!

Now about the burros...

Burros killed Jesus.
Hombre, you need to get a U-Haul and some empty liquor boxes. It's time to pack up the hacienda. There are too many dangerous animals in your neighborhood.

This is getting serious.

As a very young man the thought of going "down under" oftern appealed to me! usually though, it was on some young nurse i'd just met!.

As to the donkey's, i do seem to recall something from my infancy about Donkeys, Burittos, Thee Easter Bunny and Jesus. I never was one for organised religion and never really took note.
I'm getting on in my years now and besides having memory problems, the thought of upping sticks and dragging the blind Mrs M over the hills and into civalization doesn't inspire me; That's asuming she does return from yesterday's beer run, (thnakfully a good niegbour came up with some beer!). i've had several run's in with wild animals in nature. We've had sevaral quite large mice in our living room and once a balckbird tried make me trip and die, whilst i was attempting to remove it from the kitchen ceiling! i once picked up a snake and threw it out of the house. Ok, it was dead, but I wasn't to know that the cat had killed it.

i am a highly trained "Chi Fairy", so have some degree of mind bending ability.

I'm thinking about just sitting it out, We have sufficient weed to last until next year.

Interestingly, one of the cats returned....Wee Wee'

Latest posts

Latest posts