What's new

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
I read on a kratom forum to take both tumeric AND black pepper about half an hour before taking kratom for pain. The two combined is supposed to make the kratom alkaloids more bio-available.

I have heard the same thing about shilajit.

I wonder if all these would work for THC as well?

If you Google shilajit and cannabis there are companies that sell it to supposedly get you higher.

Anyone think these things would make THC more bio-available?

Ah dunno.
I do know that a little soy lecithin will make RSO much more digestible. I use an ultrasonic cavitator, (jewelry cleaner), to get them to mix.

T

Teddybrae

Seems to me the first thing that might help is if you stop ordering people around. The quality of your Life cannot be their fault. If you think the fault belongs to Others then you need to redraw your Map of the World. For example, must your Life include whiskey, a known depressant?

Have no life here. Do what you gotta do. Make it quick.

M

moose eater

Mine currently includes zucchini bread (with unsweetened cranberries and walnuts) with cream cheese frosting, choice rib-eye steaks grilled over charcoal (blood-rare), the very infrequent India Pale Ale, some Goji OG x Super Lemon Haze buds rolled in super-thin rice papers, extremely rare hallucinogens, daily coffee (probably too much), inordinate attention to posting, a dark beer or 2 each day, the occasional shot of good reposado tequila, an avoidance of listening to the whispered lies told by dopamine, infrequent movies/television, and petting or cuddling with some really loyal dogs of several sizes and temperaments, as well as my wife and grown children.

But that's me....

Gry

Veteran
Broccoli with garlic here, but I do have real cold glass of pink grapefruit mixed with peach juice to sip on while doing bong hits.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Mine currently includes zucchini bread (with unsweetened cranberries and walnuts) with cream cheese frosting, choice rib-eye steaks grilled over charcoal (blood-rare), the very infrequent India Pale Ale, some Goji OG x Super Lemon Haze buds rolled in super-thin rice papers, extremely rare hallucinogens, the occasional shot of good reposado tequila, petting or cuddling with some really loyal dogs of several sizes and temperaments, as well as my wife and grown children.

But that's me....

i had to condense your post a bit (hope you don't mind) to pick out a few things. tell me more about these hallucinogens (pm if necessary).:biggrin: everything else sounds WONDERFUL, but i "really" like organic hallucinogens...am currently hunting for psilocybin mushrooms & thinking about getting some ayahuasca as well. only get one round in life, want to check out all that i can experience. :tiphat:

Green Squall

I just realized that my body mass index is in the normal range for the first time in many years. I gave up most carbs last November but still drank beer the whole time lol. It can be done folks! Only bad part is that a lot of my clothes are noticeably too big.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
:yeahthats

Congrats.... yeah it can be done...

I'm lucky, I guess..
My BMI has been 22 to 24 ever since they came up with the scale...
In my 60's now, my waist is still 32, just like it's been since I was 20..

M

moose eater

Sometimes when I rub my nose through my maturing plants, then walk away, and forget where I've been and what I was doing, then go outside into fresh air, sometimes I get this amazing whiff of nice cannabis, and think, "Hey! I know that smell!" And I wonder who is growing weed near me..

A

anoydas 666

same here moose, when I go down to the house the mr's ses you stink lol. not wrong but I rather like the smell of money.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
My wife heard our demon kitten hacking up his first hairball. She grabbed paper towels expecting a mess but found only a wet weed stem.

M

moose eater

Postal tracking claims my package of auto parts was delivered to my wife's business address on Saturday, shortly before noon.

Only problem: my wife's agency isn't open at that time.

Tracking claims the item was delivered to "an individual at the address."

Bum sitting on porch stoop thought they needed my auto parts? Postal carrier did what some have recently been nailed for; stashing or destroying undelivered mail at the end of the day?

I've dealt (years ago) with the USPS insurance center in Missouri. Not looking forward that THAT ineffective and infuriating hoop-jumping... That route has had the capacity to induce homicidal ideation.

Gee, do you suppose experiences like this have anything to do with that particular post office having a 2-star (out of 5-star) rating on Google?

They told my wife they'd have a supervisor call her. No time-frame given. Old classic rock tune runs through my brain.. "Don't call us, we'll call you..."

I suspect I'm preparing to engage in another one of my public appearances that leaves folks hoping I don't return.

The trick is to make said appearance sufficiently emotionally impactful, to the extent that the parties in reference never wish to permit a fuck-up like this again, while at the same time, not going 'over the top' so severely as to cause an amendment to my schedule, as a result of being arrested.

Life's (or Murphy's) speed-bumps that I could definitely do without.