What's new

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i will be holding it down in toronto for 420.

anyone want any freebees beans or kick it with me feel free to join us all.

should be a sweet time,

med-man

I would absolutely love to attend, meet and greet med-man too, but I'd have to secretly slip over the border to get there. Damn, that possession charge 20 years ago is still haunting me. Looks like a guy might be able to stealthily cross the lake if he don't mind buying a wetsuit, and a 10 mile swim in that cold ass water. :woohoo:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
there is an awesome after party after the big smoke out. i love t-dot,

i find it way more pot friendly then vancouver,

med-man

I

im me

wish i could make it med man.... already have ticket booked to olympia wa. going to see old friends have a great 420 bro.

420MAN78

med man where you going to be with your beans? I would be more then happy to buy them from you. I had bought 3 packs from here but certain circumstances made it not possible to receive them.

What strains will you have with you?

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i will be at the smoke out all day and vapor central all night.

the strains will be a surprise,

med-man

I've envisioned myself swimming across lake Ontario to attend. It wasn't that long ago I could've crossed the border with only a driver license. I will be there in spirit.

tylerdurden119

im local, im gona try and get down there. i got some flowers to share and wouldn't mind picking up a few of your offerings for a donation if thats cool

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i will be around. the turnout is expected to break records and its has nationally/anualy.

after party at vapor central

med-man

phatpharmer

Hi Medman im a new member but not new to growing or the site iv been reading about you and your work for quite awhile now just didn't get around to joining lol I will be attending the rally with a couple fellow growers as well as the after party at the vapour lounge Id love to meet you chat smoke just pick your brain a bit lol just wondering how ill be able to no its you?lol Id hate to miss the opportunity of meeting you plus the giveaway is a bonus to lol Id love to get some bubba or the rockstar but id be happy with any of your gear lol My buddy loves purples so hopefully you'll have some of those to:)
Last question are you bringing gear to sell?

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you will know who i am , lol. hard to miss.

iu wont be selling anything. just freebees as per usual. beggars cant be chooser lol hahaha.

the real sour diesel clone made its way to bc. that is not my wcsd fyi. but everyone called it og or bubba becuase diesels lost respect out in bc becuase some fags were growing a 007 deisel beaster that was more of a juicy friut or other beaster then anything

med-man

phatpharmer

Koolio cant wait it should be a blast:) and your right about beggars cant be choosers lmao

thanks for clearing the wcsd thing we have the same problem in Ontario but its more with kushes everybody and there brothers have the kush lol if it smells decent and smokes good its automatically a kush lol its ridiculous lol

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ya, i started the kush craze in wpg in 06 with my purple pain killer. then everyone called anything green kush, even if it was beast lol.

deisels smell like fuel. those meat heads in bc maybe were growing nycd, then thought anything fruity was d lol

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey guys. i will have a "med-man brand" tote bag packed with goodies.

a lama wool jacket that cant be missed, hemp fidel castro hat, hemp vans, hemp rasta belt,

peace

med-man

tylerdurden119

im headin down to the lounge after dinner. seen a photo from occupy canada of the smokeout. its packed!!! can't wait to get down there later

tylerdurden119

just got in from the lounge, musta missed ya!

got suuuuper stoned, never been to a smoking lounge. some kid was smoking kife behind me, i felt bad so i passed him a nug.

was lookin forward to some RSK and ladybug bubba, west coast diesel, pain killer,i could keep going lol

yo can you tell me more about the road kill skunk #1 , what is the father used in this cross?, or is this offering purely derived from the 80's cali skunk seeds ? how does it stack up against your heaviest hitters