What's new

Top stoner ... pet!

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
All your cat needs is a look see to connect the dots. If your cat is already paws-on-toilet to see you wizzing, that's about all it takes. As soon as the slow ones see a log, it's a no brainer. Your cat wants his business to go away as much as you do. That's why they bury it.
My cat pisses on the toilet...then the fucker howls to let him outside...fucking cats!! Lol!!

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
I've always wanted to train my cats to use the toilet. Never gotten around to doing it, though it is simple in theory.

Can't convince my g/f to let me do what is necessary to get them used to it.

You basically start by putting their litter box next to the toilet til the cats are used to going in the bathroom to use the box.

Then you put the litterbox on the toilet. This part is a pain in the ass because yu have to move it if YOu need to use the toilet.

Next step is to get a shallow bowl or pan that fits the interior of your toilet bowl. Fill it with cat litter and put the seat down.

Once your cat gets used to sitting on the seat and going into the cat litter, you start to remove litter until there's very little left.

Last step is removing the bowl all together and now your cat just goes in the toilet.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Good info, Anti. Even a 35 lb, fatt-ass mofo can handle that.:D

It freaked out my moms. She noticed the cat wiped his back side on the litter before covering his business. She thought he'd run around with a stanky bottom so I told her what cats do after that (and he wouldn't have to eat clay.:D) That really grossed her out.

But as soon as she realized that flushing is easier than fishin n flippin, she got with the program. She even took a pic to show her friends. Damn cat looks mortified, lol. No privacy.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
Should be real careful what type of litter if kitty is an ass wiper.
Clumping litters can get impacted in kitties colon and kill him!!!

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
here's a clip, using a kit, to potty train the cat...

[YOUTUBEIF]w4wka4aKtZE[/YOUTUBEIF]

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
That video is pretty much what I described, but using a ready made product. $70 might be a bit steep for some. But if you have multiple cats like I do and you spend $13 a week on cat litter.... this would quickly pay for itself.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
i got a pet rock in 1978 and have never had to feed it or clean up after it.
it doesn't smell, don't make any racket, and i can take it out in public without worry.
even gets 'stoned' with me.

Snoopster

Veteran
On the strong possibility you're being sarcastic, please disregard. Otherwise,

toss the box, the cat will use the toilet. You don't have to train em, they teach themselves.

First put the litter box by the toilet to minimize disaster. Allow cat to observe your business but don't piss on em. Their natural curiosity is enough to figure out what's hapnin.

Once cat is familiarized with what's going down in the head, remove the box.

Leave the ring down for the cat. They can't flush but they can hit the target.

Cats are naturally instinctive to hide their business for survival so don't allow the cat to paw at floaters. Flushing the john is enough to let em know you're taking care of that part.

The pet store has a pan for folks who don't realize they don't need one. They help for exceptionally thick cats (and thicker owners) but you'll only need it one time.

That may work for some. I never leave the toilet seat down that is for girls.
It is my wife's cat.
She tried to train it to shit in the toilet, no dice, the fat thing would probably fall in anyway.

Of course I was being sarcastic. I don't like cats. They are too difficult to train, they don't listen, they like your house better than you, they like your food better than you, they kill billions of birds each year because assholes let them outside...

Snoopster

Veteran
If you let your cat out, there is a distinct possibility that you are an asshole.

Indoor cats live longer and are healthier.
Outdoor cats kill birds and mammals.
Some estimates are as high as a billion birds and small mammals killed each year by cats.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
If you let your cat out, there is a distinct possibility that you are an asshole.

Indoor cats live longer and are healthier.
Outdoor cats kill birds and mammals.
Some estimates are as high as a billion birds and small mammals killed each year by cats.

:laughing:

! heya, this is exactly why i don't let my rock outside! besides being difficult to find afterward.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
cats kill mice and birds...
it's what they do.
why is that a bad thing?

my kitty loves his backyard.
he brought me a chipmunk the other day.
he didn't know wtf a raccoon with a peanutbutter jar on it's head was but he smacked it on the ass a couple 'o times none the less.

Snoopster

Veteran
Cats are estimated to kill hundreds of millions of birds and over a billion mammals each year. Cats are not a natural part of the ecosystem.
Cats compete with native predators.
Indoor cats live longer and healthier lives...

WasntMe

if you are the stoner that is into black lights.... then get a few scorpions:
gardenweb_Garden%20Galleries_1247093641540_180673D.jpg

cats kill mice and birds...
it's what they do.
why is that a bad thing?

my kitty loves his backyard.
he brought me a chipmunk the other day.
he didn't know wtf a raccoon with a peanutbutter jar on it's head was but he smacked it on the ass a couple 'o times none the less.

yup agreed. although I agree with poster saying to keep kitty inside...

only because if I let my cat out she will be eaten by cougars and foxes...

in my town if you have a outside cat its life expectancy is only 4 years... if lucky

but my indoor kitty has 3 mice kills to date and she is only 1 1/2.

I never knew i had mice till I got my lil kitty... she fucking rules man...

I owed dogs my whole life and they never caught a mouse in the house.and my house is spider free thanks to lil kitty

Cats are estimated to kill hundreds of millions of birds and over a billion mammals each year. Cats are not a natural part of the ecosystem.
Cats compete with native predators.
Indoor cats live longer and healthier lives...

yup, but its your duty to keep em active and entertained...

Cats can be whatever you put into em.... mine fetches a paper ball, sleeps above my girls head every night, we have games we play...

the ball fetching is the best though...

fuck i wish my cat could tell me what she is thinking sometimes.

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
i have a cat that fetches... it's the funniest shit you ever saw. just like a dog...

^^ yup my mom's dogs ate my cats shit too... kinda weird... no way in hell my lil' kitty would ever eat shit....

...hell she dont even like McDonalds, and thats pretty close to shit soooo