What's new

Top stoner ... pet!

i like my kittys smell.... smells like kitty.

dog owners houses smell, but so do some cat owners, so I say people who dont clean up after their pet, smells.

one thing though, my cat is a lightweight cause she is only like 10 pounds... kinda sucks when ur smoking partner keeps pulling out on ya lol. jk

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
ho down!

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 4

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
Ferret.
The little buggers will take care of themselves. Just leave a bag of food somewhere in your house. They will find it open it and feed themselves. They will steal items from your friends and put them in their stash spots. They will make nests out of shake/trim so you dont ned to buy bedding. They are easily litter box trainable(mine is in a special porch i made for her. They will kill any pests in your house.

Perfect stoner pet

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
CATS F'N SMELL AND THE SCRATCH THE SHIT OUT OF EVERYTHING$$$!!!

de-claw the front paws, make them indoor only and empty the liter box every once in a while... problems solved :tiphat:

Cats with their independence and somewhat self-reliance makes them the perfect stoner pet ;)

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
I have 8 cats that never go out side, my house dosn't smell like kitties. Keep the "box of shit " clean use the right litter and you won't have any smell. also I really like my great dane as a stoner pet she sleep 18 hrs a day, but the standard poodle needs to chase the ball for a good 30 mins a day and he's walkies every morning, but he is my best buddy and with out a doubt one of the two best dogs I have every been around, the other dog was my black lab, he passed 3 years ago from a stroke at ten. So they are all stoner pets the cats and dogs cause me and the wife are old stoners.

big twinn

Veteran
My biased opinion, my Euro-working line bred German Shepherd. He is a great family oriented dog, my best friend...follows me like velcro, very intelligent, understands commands in 3 languages, and is fully bitework/protection trained.:laughing: I want to teach him to track cannabis", he is a good tracker so i think that would be cool, that way i'll know for sure how well i store my stash.

hashcat88

i agree with cats

my cat just chills all day long, doesnt ask for shit. doesnt bother me. but loves to be held and pet and also loves to play (ill chase him around the house, or have him try to catch a laser pointer...)

i love dogs too, but for a stoner they are just too much work. unless you have a perfectly trained dog, they tend to be a little wild and knock shit over..be loud and obnoxious when your trying to watch tv...and damnit i hate having a dog around when your trying to eat some damn food haha but i definitely like how you can roll with your dog to the park/beach whatever

i had dogs and cats growing up... love em all

have a lil kitty now.... love her to bits... no stink... crystallized litter works wonders... ona in her pooping room... done

warm little fuzzy monster with squishy paws... cant beat it... dogs fuckin rule too no joke.... just never thought id get attached to a lil kitty so much.

Last edited:

PorkSword

How about a chicken?

EGGS man.........eggs.................mmmmm I love eggs:)

hell yeah! I forgot the chickens. Im down to 3 after the raccoons had their fill but we've had up to a dozen at times. they have such odd behaviors and personalities, I love sitting back and zoning on them. The eggs are fantastic and poop for the compost pile is a nice bonus too!

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
I always wanted a box of shit in my house, so I got a cat.

On the strong possibility you're being sarcastic, please disregard. Otherwise,

toss the box, the cat will use the toilet. You don't have to train em, they teach themselves.

First put the litter box by the toilet to minimize disaster. Allow cat to observe your business but don't piss on em. Their natural curiosity is enough to figure out what's hapnin.

Once cat is familiarized with what's going down in the head, remove the box.

Leave the ring down for the cat. They can't flush but they can hit the target.

Cats are naturally instinctive to hide their business for survival so don't allow the cat to paw at floaters. Flushing the john is enough to let em know you're taking care of that part.

The pet store has a pan for folks who don't realize they don't need one. They help for exceptionally thick cats (and thicker owners) but you'll only need it one time.

hashcat88

dude...my litter box has been right next to the toilet since day 1. your saying i can just take it away and my cat will start using the toilet??? hahah hell yeah!

my cat is super smart, i dont see why he wont figure it out

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
All your cat needs is a look see to connect the dots. If your cat is already paws-on-toilet to see you wizzing, that's about all it takes. As soon as the slow ones see a log, it's a no brainer. Your cat wants his business to go away as much as you do. That's why they bury it.

Latest posts

Latest posts