What's new

Top secret stoner info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
is there like a activate button somewhere?

Yes, there is its only reachable thru your large intestine it is located just pass the 3rd sphincter and can only be manipulated by the longest digit on your right hand, in order to complete the circuit with that part of your brain.

Unfortunately, I;m not able as i no longer have that hand.

GOOD LUCK!

NOKUY

Veteran
im gonna continue to sit here and smoke weed and type on my 'puter 'till it all falls apart......

(...and it will).......hopefully when it does go down i'll actually be sittin' in my trapper cabin in alaska w/ 2 fingers to the sky

come to think of it i'm gonna put up a c-list ad today offering my services in alaska as a winter lodge caretaker for remote hunting/fishing lodges off-season (kind of like a lighthouse keeper...which would be sweet too) :wave:

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Please hurry, the suspense is killin' me...
dog-1.jpg

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
im gonna continue to sit here and smoke weed and type on my 'puter 'till it all falls apart......

(...and it will).......hopefully when it does go down i'll actually be sittin' in my trapper cabin in alaska w/ 2 fingers to the sky

come to think of it i'm gonna put up a c-list ad today offering my services in alaska as a winter lodge caretaker for remote hunting/fishing lodges off-season (kind of like a lighthouse keeper...which would be sweet too) :wave:

:laughing: nice! a winter vacation for the wife and kid.

really though, if you can endure the isolation and solitude you should be golden...a bag of green might help.

lol.....Dont tell me you believe that the Human is about to evolve due to the up and coming positive and negative polarity change? Some people think that Humans are on the verge of a mental evolution. Some say it has to do with the fact that we are entering the age of Aquarius. Aquarius is the sign of friendship, for understanding and collaboration. It is looked upon as the “Golden Age,” many religions will become one; it will bring a period of enlightenment. The Age of Aquarius will also bring a period of spiritualism and a New Millennium Religion. People will have a problem with really thinking things through and any nonsense will be believable.
Each Age consists of 2150 years. There are twelve Zodiac Signs multiplied by 2150 years correlates to 25,800 year Gyroscopic Precession. We are at the end of the celestrial cycle. And restarting from scratch! So when people say its the end of the world 12/21/12. They are kind of right. Its the end this age.

Snoopster

Veteran
yep mrs B :D

u may laugh laugh all u want, but next month i will take ONE member, activate his energy body and smoke him up... dont wine like little bitches when he comes back and tells you it was THE smoke of a life time

I have been told many times, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything."

I never really listened.

Go fuck yourself Hubbleman.

sso

Veteran
if this were actually true and he more evolved, he would tell you the "trick" for free.

HempHut

u may laugh laugh all u want, but next month i will take ONE member, activate his energy body and smoke him up...

Well, we now know who's basement to check first when an IC Mag member goes missing. Will probably be in the big pot of fava bean stew next to the crate of Chianti.

Hubbleman

Veteran
why would anyone wait to elucidate such an important, no...life changing secret such as this?

why are you going to limit the experience to one person?

is this possible for all or just the chosen few?

is it difficult?

you actually think you are providing someone a 'new' brain...or some new way of perception using cannabis?

can you prove your concept, or is it up to the person who recieves a 'new' brain to determine the efficacy after the fact?

i would be excited, anxious, and unstoppable were I to stumble onto something so significant. perhaps you have more restraint.

sorry for all the questions...i'm ready for illumination of creation.

good post... i will provide more answers when cabal agrees in 1 month

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
I think he is on to something. I have been on a Marijuana tour of California and I see it.

Hubbleman

Veteran
lol.....Dont tell me you believe that the Human is about to evolve due to the up and coming positive and negative polarity change? Some people think that Humans are on the verge of a mental evolution. Some say it has to do with the fact that we are entering the age of Aquarius. Aquarius is the sign of friendship, for understanding and collaboration. It is looked upon as the “Golden Age,” many religions will become one; it will bring a period of enlightenment. The Age of Aquarius will also bring a period of spiritualism and a New Millennium Religion. People will have a problem with really thinking things through and any nonsense will be believable.
Each Age consists of 2150 years. There are twelve Zodiac Signs multiplied by 2150 years correlates to 25,800 year Gyroscopic Precession. We are at the end of the celestrial cycle. And restarting from scratch! So when people say its the end of the world 12/21/12. They are kind of right. Its the end this age.

took the words outa my mouth or and its not the end of an age, its the end of an era :ying:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts