What's new

top og/chem?

chongsbuddy

Veteran
i have 4 og/chem plants ,all in early veg(like 12 days from seed)3 are about the same(5" high,4th node) and there is one runt that is less than half the size.what would be the best way to grow these?how long should i veg for?should i top,fim,lst?any advise would be just great!

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I agree, if you have the time i would top several times and bush them ladies out to get the best out of them.....gonna be in for a real treat with the OG Chem, would love to see some pics.
Peace

chongsbuddy

Veteran
i need a new computer,all of my usb ports wont allow me to import anything from my camera.i have a great camera too,but alas....im poor.lol
ill figure something out!

chongsbuddy

Veteran
ok,got some pics up now,

Attachments

• growroom 009.jpg
    growroom 009.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 12
  • growroom 010.jpg
    growroom 010.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 13
  • growroom 011.jpg
    growroom 011.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 10
  • growroom 012.jpg
    growroom 012.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 15
  • growroom 013.jpg
    growroom 013.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 14

chongsbuddy

Veteran
1st pic is my homemade cab thats about 8 years old now!but still has another year left in her!2nd,3rd and 4th pics are of 3 phenos of og/chem.one plant just reeks of dank bud and its only in early veg! i hope it turns out to be a girl!the last pic is of patchworks timewarps.

chongsbuddy

Veteran
anyone have any runts?i have this little runt that is 1/4 size of the other 3 plants,but it has crystal production in veg and smells like sour lemon berry funk!my fingers actually stick together a bit when i rub the leaves!holy shit!any experiences with this?it growing very,very slow,but i bet its ultra dank!

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey cannascholar how were the rest of your OG Chem? Would love to see some pics if you have any. Sorry about the herm, did it cause any seeds or were they sterile?
Peace

chongsbuddy

Veteran
plants are doing very well.they have grown at least triple what they were in the original pics.i have topped and fimmed many times and they are starting to bush out nicely.the runt is way way behind in veg,but no signs of herms and the plants smel wonderful.no sexing done yet.i will post some more pics this week.how long do they flower for?and how much stretch should i expect?

Smokindogcujo

I had runt also. It was so far behind the others I decided to let it go! It would not have gotten any light and would have been taking up precious space on my table. When I started flowering the runt was 10 in tall and the rest were 19-23 inches tall.

Now they are all 36-52 inches tall. The runt never made it past 12 inches before she got the ax!

Grow Safe

SDC

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
YES....top the hell out of them....
I got several in VEg right around 60-70 cms.....all have been topped twice since seed...
and all support 4+ nice heavy tops and will still veg for another 30 days before flowing @ 90-100cms....in 10gal bins under 2k

so yes the OGChem..... topp's and bounces back.....VERY ~WELL~indeed

chongsbuddy

Veteran
i was wrong,not sure if its a male.thought it was.my plants are very stinky right now.i just put 3 og chems,6 dawgzillas,7 texada timewarps,1 elvis and 3 wallcloud to flower today.i still have the little og chem and 2 wallcloud in veg,they are too small to put to flower yet.gonna wait a week or 2 and take cuts in early flower.does the og chem clone well?how many phenos arte there?anything special to look for?

blazin

oh yeah....they reek....

Especially if u get a pheno...that reeks...
and i have one in my stable...boy oh boy.....just like sour diesel smell
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeker.
Extreeeeme smell control necessary.

Topping yes ...do it at least twice...the more merrier...as u create more sites for flowers....

veggie long...
I topped mine 2 -3 times... to get more mass.
I had 8 phenos....4 phenos.....which i stressed out by bug infestation and heat
cause a banana ....did the 4 phenos another run and "NO" banana...so definitely
grower error on my part for out of control environment.

Regarding the winning pheno, had another pheno which was similar but it lacked the lemon skunk....as the winner ...

You will definitely find winners for sure.
I did 2 x 10 pks to increase my ratio for finding one keeper..
The best stuff ever in my stable that reeked bad....

pics soon..

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sounds good bro
def get a cammera so we can see you og chem
we love the og chem so offensive smelling and tasting with potency to boot

peace

Latest posts

Latest posts