What's new

top of the heap to third world status in one generation

E

ESTERCHASER

https://www.peakprosperity.com/falling-through-the-cracks/

Good video of the bike/ roller skating trail in Sonoma County.

It runs from Santa Rosa to Sebastopol.

The heart of Faux-Progressive country.

Shows the tent-city that has grown on the bike trail.

Never knew the name but drove past it a hundred times, the Joe Rodota trail.

Not a HUGE tent city. Glad to see Sonoma County Sheriffs have the sense to mostly leave these people alone.

that was a reality check open hand slap to our countries face imho

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Trump needs a democrat following him to take the fall. Bubbles work for those at the top.
Five good scams and then you die. Five bubbles will carry you through life.[/QUOTE}

Oboma was the set up man for the collapse and the evil queen was to preside over the collapse and reformation of America into a Fabian dream i 2016. Trump spoiled their plans, with the help of over 60 million Americans. Thank gawd, but he is fighting the whole DC entrenched pig farm. He is just one man and in the end economic reality will set in.

Out of chaos, order. That is their plan.

But to go back a few years, when bushie was presiding over the invasion of Irq and Afganistam, paulie (treasury secretary) and the bearded clam (bernanke) were quite happily spending every dime of the debt ceiling increase the corrupt congress approved. This to the tune of about 5% a year. I think they got the debt to about 6 trillion. The economy was doing great and everybody was taking out the "untapped equity" in their ever-appreciating homes and living large. That all came to a crash in 2008 and when the dems came in - Oboma and the dems jacked it up mightly and there has been no stopping since. Trump signs the damn spending bils but the damn dems in the house create it.

The almighty dollah is a shadow of it's own self. 20 of them used to be worth an ounce of gold.

America is done, face it. Things are already pretty sorry and you can tell by how desperate businesses are for money. Not customers, money. My plan is to dig a hole and hide.

Last edited:

h.h.

Veteran
That funny. Trump getting humped by the boars.
Fighting the pig farm...populist wet dream.

St. Phatty

that was a reality check open hand slap to our countries face imho

in 2018, the Bel Air fire was started by a fire at a homeless encampment.

in 2019, Oregon's largest fire on the East side, near Canyonville on highway 5, was also started at a homeless encampment.

it may not look good

but it's better to have people camping in the open - especially during fire season.

X

xavier7995

Trump needs a democrat following him to take the fall. Bubbles work for those at the top.
Five good scams and then you die. Five bubbles will carry you through life.[/QUOTE}

Oboma was the set up man for the collapse and the evil queen was to preside over the collapse and reformation of America into a Fabian dream i 2016. Trump spoiled their plans, with the help of over 60 million Americans. Thank gawd, but he is fighting the whole DC entrenched pig farm. He is just one man and in the end economic reality will set in.

Out of chaos, order. That is their plan.

But to go back a few years, when bushie was presiding over the invasion of Irq and Afganistam, paulie (treasury secretary) and the bearded clam (bernanke) were quite happily spending every dime of the debt ceiling increase the corrupt congress approved. This to the tune of about 5% a year. I think they got the debt to about 6 trillion. The economy was doing great and everybody was taking out the "untapped equity" in their ever-appreciating homes and living large. That all came to a crash in 2008 and when the dems came in - Oboma and the dems jacked it up mightly and there has been no stopping since. Trump signs the damn spending bils but the damn dems in the house create it.

The almighty dollah is a shadow of it's own self. 20 of them used to be worth an ounce of gold.

America is done, face it. Things are already pretty sorry and you can tell by how desperate businesses are for money. Not customers, money. My plan is to dig a hole and hide.

The market crash started in September 2008, obama wasn't elected yet and didnt take office till the next year. Conventional wisdom had been that about a year worth of economic outcomes belong to whatever the preceding administration was.

armedoldhippy

Veteran

gas used to be 15 cents a gallon. good weed was $15 an ounce. a new Jeep CJ was under $4000. all of that during my lifetime. none of it is relevant. got it? prices for EVERYTHING rise. $20 an ounce gold ended in 1934.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
in 2018, the Bel Air fire was started by a fire at a homeless encampment.

in 2019, Oregon's largest fire on the East side, near Canyonville on highway 5, was also started at a homeless encampment.

it may not look good

but it's better to have people camping in the open - especially during fire season.

What was that big fire that was started from some homeless dude under an overpass burning a fire and some pvc pipe caught, then it all went up?

City near here they used to live under bridge underpasses on the river. One day the mayor had the fire dept pressure wash all their stuff into the creek.

Hemet, CA had a bunch last april-june but they thinned out late summer. It was hot as F like 100*f in july, so maybe they volunteered to be bussed up north where it was cooler. Hemet has a big SS office and the homeless liked to fill that place up all day looking for help. I had heard that LA was bussing them into riverside county earlier in the year. Around oct th popo had the chopper flying and instead of pot it was eradication of hobos camping.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
gas used to be 15 cents a gallon. good weed was $15 an ounce. a new Jeep CJ was under $4000. all of that during my lifetime. none of it is relevant. got it? prices for EVERYTHING rise. $20 an ounce gold ended in 1934.

That is a fact, in fact the fed targets 2% price rises every year, and will do whatever it takes to prevent their inflation from deflating. You saw it in 2008 and again now since Jan 2019, at a bigger scale! Over 40 years that 2% doubles prices (I think that is the math, may be closer to 30).

This is their idea of "price stability", which besides "full employment" is a mandate. Lately high stawk prices seem to be the only priority.

St. Phatty

The US gov is SO DISHONEST about inflation.

2% ?

Saw roses "on sale" today, bare-roots for $7.

I paid $4 each about 4 years ago.

prices up (a little more than) 50% in 4 years = 10%+ a year.

Maybe they use the price drops in big screen TV's to offset the real life price increases.

Maybe big screen TV's will get so cheap - you can bolt 12 of them together and make a tiny home that looks like a CIA data closet !!!

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
The US gov is SO DISHONEST about inflation.

2% ?

Saw roses "on sale" today, bare-roots for $7.

I paid $4 each about 4 years ago.

prices up (a little more than) 50% in 4 years = 10%+ a year.

Maybe they use the price drops in big screen TV's to offset the real life price increases.

Maybe big screen TV's will get so cheap - you can bolt 12 of them together and make a tiny home that looks like a CIA data closet !!!

That is called a hedonic adjustment and is one of thheir favorite tricks. They used to do it with computers too.

https://seekingalpha.com/article/92522-hedonic-adjustments-downplay-inflation

If you want to see the poster child of the idiocy these days, look no further than Tesla stock. By market cap that company is bigger than all others even VW. Big tree gonna fall.

tsla%20jan%201.jpg

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I luv plastic bags

I luv plastic bags

They use they make great single-use trash bags. Instead of accumulation 13 gallons of smelly kitchen trash, I use those plastic ones the markets give you now - except out in F'in cali. The smelly dawg phood cans and other trash is neatly wrapped in a little bag and tossed out daily. Not single use and the trash here is burned by the county for energy.

Aren't the 13 gallon kitchen bags plastic also?

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I am only halfway through the article but I am engrossed.

Gry I really appreciate your depth of research and your candor.

You are a valuable treasure trove and IC is forever better for being blessed by your membership.

Thank you!