What's new

top of the heap to third world status in one generation

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Oh so there's another type of secret revealing microdots?!!!

I gotta try them!!

Eye opener in reality though Gry.... good find.

:tiphat:

Gry

Veteran
I recall waxed paper without having a weird chill go down go down my spine over estrogen mimicking compounds found in plastics.

E

ESTERCHASER

lol, ive been collecting my neighbors pumpkins they discard after halloween for my worm bin and compost pile..i love freestuff guys

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I wish that all of those poor discarded Christmas tree's - out there on the pavement were cannabis plants - they wouldn't be sitting there for long - that's for sure -

E

ESTERCHASER

Goat people take clean Christmas trees.

maybe a little tinsel wouldnt hurt those goats after what ive seen them digest on my mothers property holy shit goats must have wood chippers for stomachs

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Christianity is often used for suppression as well.
Not to say capitalism isn’t.

It’s really all the same.
Men at the top with too much power.

Not to be argumentative, but what we have isn't Capitalism. It's Corporatism. The state is run by the wealthy interest groups.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Goat people take clean Christmas trees.

maybe a little tinsel wouldnt hurt those goats after what ive seen them digest on my mothers property holy shit goats must have wood chippers for stomachs

Gots weeds? Let loose the goats. Lol.

I've seen them strip a mountain side down to bare rock. And eat every leaf off a tree.

They just released a bunch of goats out in California to help control the underbrush in an effort to cut down on the brushfire problems.

https://www.npr.org/2020/01/05/792458505/california-cities-turn-to-hired-hooves-to-help-prevent-massive-wildfires