What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

top of the heap to third world status in one generation

Cannavore

Veteran
the people on jan 6th certainly were a bunch of a$$holes, no doubt... but do u think that that group of people were going to overthrow the US govt... please....
the point is the republicans aided and abetted them. that's why they all say the same pre-scripted talking point about the Jan 6 investigations... "americans dont care about Jan 6" or something along those lines. it's pure projection, they just don't want to be on the actual record.

Hempy McNoodle

Do you think the American people care about January 6th more than the economy?

Of course not! So why don't these deep state politicians focus on fixing the lives of everyday people. This is about one thing and one thing only. The Deep State is trying to stop what is coming for them justice!

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
the rep's or dem's.... they all SUCK.... last nites hearings was pure political.... don;t worry trump won't run.... the country had enough of him.... so fuk him... but...

there are millions crossing the border- who the fuk r some of em???, i'm paying 4.99 for gas.... meat... ha.... i'm eating beans... crime.... going into nycity - fuk that.....

so we are talking about a few thousand assholes while the country, as is the world going into the toilet...

and u wanta talk about trump

Volcanna

Veteran
the rep's or dem's.... they all SUCK.... last nites hearings was pure political.... don;t worry trump won't run.... the country had enough of him.... so fuk him... but...

there are millions crossing the border- who the fuk r some of em???, i'm paying 4.99 for gas.... meat... ha.... i'm eating beans... crime.... going into nycity - fuk that.....

so we are talking about a few thousand assholes while the country, as is the world going into the toilet...

The people in charge are so out of touch.
57B66DD3-0A0A-401F-B504-87493155CBBD.jpeg

Gry

Veteran
Had a friend gift me a cutting of San Pedro several years ago. Was told it was quite active. I planted it, and had
growing in a couple of locations here.
Live in a area that is seeing properties with old style Hollywood bungalows be razed and replaced with multi-storey units.
Such is the nature of progress. Built into this, is an ability to pay old tenants a pretty healthy "fee" to move elsewhere.
Of course given the nature of humanity, there will always be someone who has to game the system.
My landlord is one of that sort. He has about 100 units here in the area. His lead maintenance guy has long been a
asset for me. Real nice man, his wife had cancer, and he blessed me with my first grow light when I moved in here.
He has been a great help to me several times over through the years.
He told me last year, that he over heard the landlord speaking of this property, and he was of the feeling that the owner
had been made an attractive offer on the property. Half the units here, are empty, and have been for a couple of years now.
The man who lives in the front unit, has a background in the local real estate market, and he tells me that he thinks the land lord
has indeed been made an offer on the property, and that it is his intent to simply try to push us out.
The landlord sent someone to cut down a beautiful bougainvillea that covered the entire South face of the building.
Had been growing here since the fifties.
The San Pedro got cut down with it. Fortunately for me, it was the last thing they took out, so they threw it on the top of the pile.
Had one of the 128 cell ez clone set ups that I was not using, put a rope on the bottom section of it, which allowed me to pull
it like a kid would a sled.
Was able to drag that out there, and cut up the San Pedro into 3 foot lengths, put them in the try and drug the case of it into my kitchen.
Where it does now sit.

Cannavore

Veteran
ok citizens... u think this bunch of assholes were going to overthrow the govt.... get the fuk outta here...
No but they're domestic terrorists who should be tried and convicted. All the GOP politicians who gave Capitol tours to proud boys and oathkeepers and asked for presidential pardons should be tried, further investigated, and removed from office.

Gry

Veteran

You have obviously not spent much time with the content of this thread.
The former president has not been the focus of my efforts here.
Crossed quite a few borders myself when I was younger, passports were not at all involved.
Where you see a world going down the toilet, I see a wonderful place filled with stunning potential.

Anyone who has ever spent time in Europe has known those kind of gas prices for years.

moose eater

the people on jan 6th certainly were a bunch of a$$holes, no doubt... but do u think that that group of people were going to overthrow the US govt... please....
Attempting and conspiring to do so unsuccessfully would be no more legal than doing so successfully.

They were under-achievers and idiots for certain, top to bottom, including the less-than-magnificent, habitually-grifting con man, The Orange One.

But none of that excuses or dismisses the legal reality of what they engaged in, successful or not.

Last edited:

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
''he point is the republicans aided and abetted them.''.... yeah just like schumer said take down Kavanaugh, or the black bitch from calif who said if u see em in a restaurant or in a mall ...get in their face...

in a word.. FUCK THEM ALL... ... let me repeat for the slow.... THEY ALL SUCK...FUCK THEM ALL...

Cannavore

Veteran
''he point is the republicans aided and abetted them.''.... yeah just like schumer said take down Kavanaugh, or the black bitch from calif who said if u see em in a restaurant or in a mall ...get in their face...

in a word.. FUCK THEM ALL... ... let me repeat for the slow.... THEY ALL SUCK...FUCK THEM ALL...
Yes get in their face is the same as hang mike pence. Very good.