What's new

top of the heap to third world status in one generation

Volcanna

Veteran
Lol. Just wanted to make sure you guys knew what song you were defending. It’s entertainment like that, that has crushed the soul of our society And brought us to the bottom of the heap. I’m on team 1950 you are team WAP.

buzzmobile

Veteran
bottom of the heap????- i see lots of people coming north.... not one going south....

Not so sure about that unless you consider Florida not in the south. ;)
Moving In
The top inbound states of 2021 were:

1. Vermont
  2. South Dakota
  3. South Carolina
  4. West Virginia
  5. Florida
  6. Alabama
  7. Tennessee
  8. Oregon
  9. Idaho
  10. Rhode Island

Moving Out
The top outbound states for 2021 were:

1. New Jersey
  2. Illinois
  3. New York
  4. Connecticut
  5. California
  6. Michigan
  7. Massachusetts
  8. Louisiana
  9. Ohio
  10. Nebraska

Where Are Americans Moving?​

Although fewer Americans are moving than in the past, moving trends in the United States show that people are moving further away than before. They may also be in search of less crowded areas:

• The distance of the average move in the US in 2021 was 51.1 miles. [6]
  • The states that saw the highest influx of new residents in 2021 were, in order: Vermont, South Dakota, South Carolina, West Virginia, Florida, Alabama, Tennessee, Oregon, Idaho, and Rhode Island. [1]
  • The states that saw the most residents leave in 2021 were, in order: New Jersey, Illinois, New York, Connecticut, California, Michigan, Massachusetts, Louisiana, Ohio, and Nebraska.

Moving2.png

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Processed sugars are a slow poison to the human body - for a whole year now I have abstained from consuming them mostly - and its absolutely true what is said in that article Gry - I have lost 65lbs of useless subcutaneous and visceral fat since last May on a keto/intermittent fasting diet combined with 2 hours of serious exercise gym/swim and 4 miles walking per day - and realize that abstaining from processed foods/sugars has been the greatest help in achieving what I have done - so all you guys/gals out there - try and go processed sugar free - and you will live longer and feel much better for it - a year ago I was pre-diabetic - and now I'm not - thank goodness -

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
The diagnostics machine at the gym tells me that I have the body of a 46 year old man now - and I just turned 62 in March - it also told me that I am now 79.6% muscle and only 14% bodyfat - ya I feel like some sorcerer has put a very good spell on me - but in reality - it has all worked because I prioritised my health and fitness over most everything else in my life - before I felt like I was dying fast - now I feel like I can live forever - even my kids who are 12 and nearly 14 years old find it hard to keep up with me - (but they still try) - lol

Gry

Veteran
bottom of the heap????- i see lots of people coming north.... not one going south....
I think our media prints what it is told to, and that you see what you wish to.
Neither have much to do with reality.
What might be more accurately said is that the media prints what it is paid to print.
Used to go down there and bring things back myself on a regular basis, as have many others.
Like the man spoken of here :

MIAMI BEACH, Jan. 7 (UPI)—William D. Pawley, world financier, philanthropist, ambassador and special envoy for several Presidents, shot himself to death at his exclusive Sunset Island home today, the police said.
Mr. Pawley, who was 80 years old, had been bedridden for more than a year, suffering from nervous disorders. He left a brief handwritten note for his second wife, Edna, telling her that “the pain is more than I can bear.”
The police were summoned to Mr. Pawley's home at 1:30 P.M. and found him dying of a bullet wound in the chest. Investigators said it was self‐inflicted.

This guy's life made Indiana Jones look boring, I shit you not.
Think I am overstating something ? He ran with the likes of Howard Huges, and was Elizabeth Taylor's first love.
He went on to be known as a China hand, and was involved scandal on a scale that amazes me today.
The man had a most unusual life.
He had Shingles, and that is why he shot himself. I would suggest that getting a vaccine for Shingles would be a
real fine idea. I had one as a result of being familiar with this man's experience.

Oil from Mexico extracted by Americans was used in German Aircraft in their opening air attacks of the second world war.
Mexico's fate was to a large extent decided by a handful of people in the intel industry that are long gone now.
Pawley being one of the pack, and he was good at what he did.
Following the second world war, a number of German's were allowed to be brought over for use in industries that we
were behind the Germans in. Such as avation, and missile tech and chemistry. The German's were the first to enter space with the missiles
they targeted at England and France.
We agreed to split the loot with England and Russia after the war, well the intel industry did not give a fuck, they were
out to rat fuck our partners and that is exactly what they did.
I use the term loot to cover both personal and looted items.
We took a grossly unfair number of the personal. Far more than what congress was willing to allow.
Allen Dulles was behind that one, his favorite place to stash his " extra Nazis", was in the Mexican oil industry.
That is one fascinating statement, and it is also quite informative.
The things that make Mexico what it is today are our Intel outfits, our oil industry, and dope. The three are interconnected.
We made Mexico what it is today, as we did for several other countries.
What do elsewhere comes back home to us.

Last edited:

Gry

Veteran

h.h.

Veteran
A small number of families had control of Mexico for many many years. It is not the result of U.S. operations. A little less hate for one’s own country.

St. Phatty

A small number of families had control of Mexico for many many years. It is not the result of U.S. operations. A little less hate for one’s own country.

DAMN you are ignorant.

The US DESTROYED Mexican agriculture, and the Mexican government didn't have the courage to protect Mexican farmers.

The Japanese government figured it out. Japanese rice farmers grow rice for Japanese consumers - who pay more for it than if it were Agribiz rice. Because of trade protections.

Mexican farmers can't compete with American Agribiz corn.

So that wipes out 1/4 to 1/3 of the Mexican economy.

Then the American Drug War makes life unliveable for so many other Mexican citizens.

h.h.

Veteran
DAMN you are ignorant.

The US DESTROYED Mexican agriculture, and the Mexican government didn't have the courage to protect Mexican farmers.

The Japanese government figured it out. Japanese rice farmers grow rice for Japanese consumers - who pay more for it than if it were Agribiz rice. Because of trade protections.

Then the American Drug War makes life unliveable for so many other Mexican citizens.
DAMN you hate your country.

Mexicans are in charge of Mexico.

Gry

Veteran
Excuse me sir, both I and everyone I ever cared for and respected did serve this country with loyalty and affection.
I do not know who the hell you think you are sir, but you have recently taken on the tone of a fanatic. You seem to think you
'have the only correct perspective here. You do not, and you are way off base here. The walls around me are filled with accommodations
and awards acknowledgements of good service and contributions made, and they were not handed out freely. I have a hand full of folded
flags and am assured a slot in a grave yard in exchange. I could have gone to damned near any place on earth I wished to be, but this is
where my loved one's are buried, and I want to be near them. They gave this country every thing they had, and I do love them for it.
You do not get to pronounce who does or does not have affection for this country.
Did I make myself clear enough for you ?

Gry

Veteran
DAMN you are ignorant.

I salute you for having made this post, you and I do not often see eye to eye, but we sure do here.
Thank you for this post sir.

h.h.

Veteran
r

r u sure??? - i'm not even sure who is in charge in the U.S.
Excuse me sir, both I and everyone I ever cared for and respected did serve this country with loyalty and affection.
I do not know who the hell you think you are sir, but you have recently taken on the tone of a fanatic. You seem to think you
'have the only correct perspective here. You do not, and you are way off base here. The walls around me are filled with accommodations
and awards acknowledgements of good service and contributions made, and they were not handed out freely. I have a hand full of folded
flags and am assured a slot in a grave yard in exchange. I could have gone to damned near any place on earth I wished to be, but this is
where my loved one's are buried, and I want to be near them. They gave this country every thing they had, and I do love them for it.
You do not get to pronounce who does or does not have affection for this country.
Did I make myself clear enough for you ?
Don’t care if you “served”. The U.S. is not the reason for every fuck up in the world.