What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

top of the heap to third world status in one generation

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stated repeatedly 25 minutes in.

I'm completely lost. I watched the video from 24-26 minutes, all I heard was "SS wouldn't let me go cuz it was raining" (though other countries were able to get leaders there and we got john Kelly + there) then onto him lying about all the help he's given vets.

Did you post the wrong link? I'm very very interested in hearing the proof that he didn't attend the veterans ceremony because of assassination attempt.

I don't want to look for it because listening to cowards lie makes me nauseated. No way I can sit thru that whole convo.

Thank you in advance for your help gry, I don't think packer is in the mood to provide backup to his latest wild trumpian comments

packerfan79

Veteran
I'm completely lost. I watched the video from 24-26 minutes, all I heard was "SS wouldn't let me go cuz it was raining" (though other countries were able to get leaders there and we got john Kelly + there) then onto him lying about all the help he's given vets.

Did you post the wrong link? I'm very very interested in hearing the proof that he didn't attend the veterans ceremony because of assassination attempt.

I don't want to look for it because listening to cowards lie makes me nauseated. No way I can sit thru that whole convo.

Thank you in advance for your help gry, I don't think packer is in the mood to provide backup to his latest wild trumpian comments

Ok, I have had enough fun at you guys expense.
I just find it entertaining that the Trump Derangement syndrome is so prolific, that one statement in a tweet. Could drive you guys so mad, that you would spend days obsessing over it. I find it quite interesting, Trump did go to an American cemetery in France, in the rain in fact.

The reason you didn't hear about the assassination attempt might have something to do with Secret service protocol. I am sure that the secret service gave him an earful about the tweet. You know you generally don't want potential assassins to learn tactics and protocol from press releases.

Hope you guys were able to have an enjoyable Thanksgiving, between all of the obsession.

Gry

Veteran
Redlaser and subrob, I am sorry for the confusion.
I should have stated with greater clarity that I was referencing comments made in the video clip in
post # 211. That is where he states repeatedly, his claims.

If go to post 211, and scroll the 25 minute mark and you can hear it first hand. Maybe 90 seconds to two minutes worth.

Packer, did it occur to you, that you are speaking with individuals that have loved ones in the above mentioned locations?
Assumptions serve no one well.
Hope the holiday was a good one for you and yours as well.

packerfan79

Veteran
I should have stated with greater clarity that I was referencing comments made in the video clip in

If go to post 211, and scroll the 25 minute mark and you can hear it first hand. Maybe 90 seconds to two minutes worth.

Packer, did it occur to you, that you are speaking with individuals that have loved ones in the above mentioned locations ?

What does having family in Frace, have to do with an assassination attempt against your primary adversary?

I had a great holiday. Had to work Friday, but I got paid double time and a half. So it's all good

Gry

Veteran
Glad you got to see some overtime.
Every thing is relative to one's perspective.
For you, it is about a news release or a tweet.
For those with loved ones at the locations which were unattended,
it was about something else altogether.
Should the day come that one of your kids enlists, you will understand,
with more clarity than you needed.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Packer, did it occur to you, that you are speaking with individuals that have loved ones in the above mentioned locations?
Now I'm even more confused! That's the video I'm talking about also, the Chris Wallace interview?

Gry

Veteran
Now I'm even more confused! That's the video I'm talking about also, the Chris Wallace interview?
Yes, it is the Chris Wallace interview. I figure the that there are versions of the interview which are edited slightly differently which would account for the confusion.

To be clear, one can find his claims at 25 minutes into the video in post # 212.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok, I have had enough fun at you guys expense.
I just find it entertaining that the Trump Derangement syndrome is so prolific, that one statement in a tweet. Could drive you guys so mad, that you would spend days obsessing over it. I find it quite interesting, Trump did go to an American cemetery in France, in the rain in fact.

The reason you didn't hear about the assassination attempt might have something to do with Secret service protocol. I am sure that the secret service gave him an earful about the tweet. You know you generally don't want potential assassins to learn tactics and protocol from press releases.

Hope you guys were able to have an enjoyable Thanksgiving, between all of the obsession.

1) I was not aware I suffered from something called trump derangement syndrome, though I'm sure my definition of who is confused and deluded regarding president fuckhead's moral,ethical, and legal standing would be different than yours.
2) there was a tweet? Regarding an assassination attempt on president fuckhead in France? Well now, that's what I was fucking asking for for fake christs sake. Link?
3) obsessing for days? Uh...I asked you a question, didn't come back to IC for a few days, and when I did you hadn't answered. So I bumped it. It's more about following up on YOUR m.o. when it comes to debate. You state "facts" then when you are FINALLY goaded into answering, you do your damnedest to steer the convo to completely different points, most of which,when I question THOSE points, the cycle begins again.
4) thank you for sharing that wisdom on SS protocol. You obviously have keen insight that most people would not be able to comprehend.
5) the only obsessions I have are cannabis, The Voice, and, temporarily, how much better my life is w a poop stool! But thank you for the holiday wishes.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes, it is the Chris Wallace interview. I figure the that there are versions of the interview which are edited slightly differently which would account for the confusion.

To be clear, one can find his claims at 25 minutes into the video in post # 212.

Ok...haha...now you just fucking with me! Good one?

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Google shows results for manilla in October...have the puppet masters invaded my phone? Erased any trace of an attempted assassination of trump in France?

Gry

Veteran
Maybe it's just Google having problems with rump roast rearrangement syndrome.

redlaser

Veteran
I believe Gry is referring to Trumps excuses in his own words, and not the actual assasination claims?

Assasination attempt sounds made up, unless it exists in twitterland, still likely b.s.

What are the chances trump could keep his mouth shut about that?

packerfan79

Veteran
Glad you got to see some overtime.
Every thing is relative to one's perspective.
For you, it is about a news release or a tweet.
For those with loved ones at the locations which were unattended,
it was about something else altogether.
Should the day come that one of your kids enlists, you will understand,
with more clarity than you needed.

To completely honest to me it's not about tweets, or news releases. I could and would care a lot less if the hypocrisy of the left wasn't so glaringly obvious. I am not specifically referring to you Gry.

I am sure it's stressful having loved ones in the military. I wouldn't be depending on some random guy on a pot site for information.

I have many Veterans in and around my family. Quite a few friends from high school that didn't make it out of Iraq and Afghanistan alive. I have an uncle that was in the Pentagon on 9/11. I do understand the levity of service. I have another uncle who retired from the NAVY as a Master Chief, I have an aunt, my grandfather paternal, maternal grandmother all worked for general dynamics, and later Raytheon and Hughes. My dad spent 8 years in the NAVY.

packerfan79

Veteran
1) I was not aware I suffered from something called trump derangement syndrome, though I'm sure my definition of who is confused and deluded regarding president fuckhead's moral,ethical, and legal standing would be different than yours.
2) there was a tweet? Regarding an assassination attempt on president fuckhead in France? Well now, that's what I was fucking asking for for fake christs sake. Link?
3) obsessing for days? Uh...I asked you a question, didn't come back to IC for a few days, and when I did you hadn't answered. So I bumped it. It's more about following up on YOUR m.o. when it comes to debate. You state "facts" then when you are FINALLY goaded into answering, you do your damnedest to steer the convo to completely different points, most of which,when I question THOSE points, the cycle begins again.
4) thank you for sharing that wisdom on SS protocol. You obviously have keen insight that most people would not be able to comprehend.
5) the only obsessions I have are cannabis, The Voice, and, temporarily, how much better my life is w a poop stool! But thank you for the holiday wishes.

I would have to say the above is essentially the definition of an obsessive behavior. Lol sometimes you worry me. I think it's time to cut back on the Sativas a bit.

I have seen the thread, I wasn't gone. I just thought it was entertaining. Forgive me, it wasn't nice to entertain myself at your expense.

Glad you are enjoying the poop stool. And the Voice. Not sure what either of those are but hey, who am I to stand in the way of your happiness. :comfort:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would have to say the above is essentially the definition of an obsessive behavior. Lol sometimes you worry me. I think it's time to cut back on the Sativas a bit.

I have seen the thread, I wasn't gone. I just thought it was entertaining. Forgive me, it wasn't nice to entertain myself at your expense.

Glad you are enjoying the poop stool. And the Voice. Not sure what either of those are but hey, who am I to stand in the way of your happiness. :comfort:
See #3.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I wouldn't be depending on some random guy on a pot site for information.

Maybe I'm missing something.

Why are you here?

I'm not saying there aren't other reasons, but it seems like you are suggesting that pot sites are not informational.

My holiday sucked. I hope yours was better.

My only obsession in threads like this are to keep as many people grounded as I can.

Trumpmania is contagious and we can't have an epidemic because he feeds on worship and may well decide to run in 2020 if enough idiots line up to echo his praises of himself.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
To completely honest to me it's not about tweets, or news releases. I could and would care a lot less if the hypocrisy of the left wasn't so glaringly obvious. I am not specifically referring to you Gry.

I am sure it's stressful having loved ones in the military. I wouldn't be depending on some random guy on a pot site for information.

I have many Veterans in and around my family. Quite a few friends from high school that didn't make it out of Iraq and Afghanistan alive. I have an uncle that was in the Pentagon on 9/11. I do understand the levity of service. I have another uncle who retired from the NAVY as a Master Chief, I have an aunt, my grandfather paternal, maternal grandmother all worked for general dynamics, and later Raytheon and Hughes. My dad spent 8 years in the NAVY.

G `day PF

So , what was the debriefing re 9/11 the Pentagon according to your uncle ?

Why didn`t the Pentagon suddenly burst into flames and burn to the ground ?

Why did the surrounding buildings not spontaneously collapse ?

LOL .

Thanks for sharin

EB .