What's new

top 44 on the way

He has two lights for veg and only 6 for flower.

thanks....
for this first run im going with 156 watts..
maybe 208 if i think it can be better....
just looking to see what i can get with min. lights and watts....
after i dial it in i hope to be getting 5-15 grams a week.....
this pure power plant seems to be a good yeilder but 8-12 weeks to finish...
im up to try it so we will see....
thanks for all the input..:joint:

some say the top44 is done at 44 but im gonna let it go to 50-65....
just to see what it does....i might take one at 44 and see how it is to the one's at 55 & 60

TheGreenBastard

Assistant Weekend Trailer Park Superviser
Veteran
If you aren't that concerned with yield (~1 oz per plant) but with speed you should consider auto-flowers. The stay much smaller (more could fit in your box), they need less light (you would have better results with less watts, then with your current strains), they finish quicker (you could harvest from seed in the time it takes your current plants to flower), and you could potentially yield more than your current strains, in less time, with less energy, when accounting for all of the mentioned factors

If you aren't that concerned with yield (~1 oz per plant) but with speed you should consider auto-flowers. The stay much smaller (more could fit in your box), they need less light (you would have better results with less watts, then with your current strains), they finish quicker (you could harvest from seed in the time it takes your current plants to flower), and you could potentially yield more than your current strains, in less time, with less energy, when accounting for all of the mentioned factors

thanks for the input....:joint:

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My son in law got popped in FL, traffic stop with a roach in the ashtray. He was sentenced to 30 days in county. In jail, he was able to receive $$, but he had to pay for his own food and clothing, and the sheriff took 10% for himself!! (the dreaded southern sheriff).

I've heard FL is one of the top indoor pot producing states. Kinda weird they haven't passed a medical marijuana law, but then you consider the backward mindset of many in govnt. and it's no wonder. Be safe down there!

How is the TOp 44 working out for you?

I've got some going and it is a b*tch to clone. Takes forever to root compared to other nirvana strains (fastest rooter so far I've found is the New purple Power <4 days to be totally rooted)

My son in law got popped in FL, traffic stop with a roach in the ashtray. He was sentenced to 30 days in county. In jail, he was able to receive $$, but he had to pay for his own food and clothing, and the sheriff took 10% for himself!! (the dreaded southern sheriff).

I've heard FL is one of the top indoor pot producing states. Kinda weird they haven't passed a medical marijuana law, but then you consider the backward mindset of many in govnt. and it's no wonder. Be safe down there!

Thanks....:joint:

How is the TOp 44 working out for you?

I've got some going and it is a b*tch to clone. Takes forever to root compared to other nirvana strains (fastest rooter so far I've found is the New purple Power <4 days to be totally rooted)

good...
just put two of them in 12/12 today...
:woohoo:

what's up everyone,

my two top44 plant's I put into flower are doing great....
temps are 78-85F with lights on and 68-76F at night im going to get two computer fans one for the flower box and one for the veg/mom box for intake...(just to give a little boost)
when I came back from out of town one plant had yellowed out alot...gave her some N and she's already almost back to perfect....going to get a new camera saturday or sunday....

plants look geat.....
im almost sure i have two girls....
was using spray-n-grow....they dont like it or i mixed it a little to strong...
first two time i used it they seemed they liked it..
a few little brown dots and a little yellowing of the bottom leaves but they are fine now.....still tring to get a camera will have pics up asap.....:joint:

TheGreenBastard

Assistant Weekend Trailer Park Superviser
Veteran
the spots usually indicate it is too strong or the light is burning it because of the water beads. Since you are using CFL's it is most likely the former.

hey how has everybody body been?
well sorry no pics but something has been telling me not to post any...sorry...
well one of my top44 came to be a hermie....it got killed!!!!!
my oldest top44 was put into 12/12 on 11/24/09 so its right at about 4 weeks.....looking great and just finished her stretch....
my 3 power plants are doing good....i have a retard that i topped and ended up with f.i.m....this retard is one really nice plant it seems as if i have two plants in one...half of the plant grows one way and the other side is another....my smallest one with is only 5-8 nodes seems like its almost done with it stretch to....either way they r all doing great and im pretty sure ill have enough to last me a while with just this one top44....happy holidays....
sorry for no pics.....when everything is "done" and out of my house ill post them....(if im ever "DONE"):smokeit:

oh and other then that one hermie all others are female...5/6 not bad!!!!!!!top44-2/10 are female....pure power plant-3-5 are female....:xmastree:

150wPimpin

got my veg/mom box done and 3 ppp and 4 top44 are germing....
should have some pics soon got to figure out this dam cam....:joint:
not even 12 hours and 3 top44 have cracked....seeds are from nirvana

mine cracked in less than 6 hours :tree:

Happy holidays everyone and happy new year!!!!!!!!!!!
well my plants have grown tooooooo much....i have tied them every way possible....i am going to have to start and finish them in something way smaller....but the good thing is there are tops everywhere....the fan leaves are getting nice and frosty....look great and cant wait to smoke them.....lol...i have about 31/2 weeks left on the first power plant....but the top44 are starting to catch up to the ppp maybe it will be done to....BE SAFE :smokeit:

M

medi-useA

I will be most interested in seeing pics of these top44 plants...I have about 100g of F2 TopSkunk44 seeds...and am not greatly impressed with the SkunkMix I've been growing...So I'm hoping for a peek-a-boo before cracking the beans. :)

muA