What's new

top 44 on the way

Alright first I got a fu**ed up story for you guys....
Two weeks ago I got arrested for suspended license and not even a gram of weed.I go to court today and thought I would have a nice fine or something like that maybe even a couple of days in jail would have been ok.......BUT THIS IS WHAT THEM FU** HEADS GAVE ME
EITHER 29 DAYS IN JAIL OR 3 WEEKENDS OF WEEKEND WORK AND I HAVE TO PAY THEM $20 A DAY(120$ FOR 3 WEEKENDS)
HAVE TO PAY 250.00 IN FIVE DAYS OR I GO TO JAIL FOR 29 DAYS....
HAVE TO PASS 2 DRUG TEST WITH 30 DAYS APART(IM RESPONSIBLE FOR GETTING THIS DONE AND PAID FOR)....
AND HAVE TO GO TO SOME BULLSH** CLASS....
i know its my problem but come on...if i go get a d.u.i for the first time and get off with only 450.00 court cost....thats what this bit** did let off the guy that drinks and drive....but give somebody that there first charge ever was less then a gram with the bag?wtf......yes i did have a suspended license but she didnt say one thing about that....all that shi** is for weed.....:fsu:CAN I GET SOMEBODY'S POINT OF VIEW ON THIS PLEASE?....THANKS

next subject.....
I have a 15x18x36 box with 4 23watt cfls...
I have top 44 on the way and should be here soon...
befor they get here i will have 8 23 watters...
a 4'inline fan (65 or 80 cfm)
and passive intake....
WILL HAVE PICS ASAP

THINKING OF BUILDING A 12X12X15 FOR A MOM/CLONE BOX
WAS THINKING 3 23 WATT CFLS WOULD BE GOOD?
THANKS FOR ALL YOUR INPUT
SMOKE UP :joint::joint:

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You're getting yanked, no question. Can I ask what general area this happened in?

Top 44 isn't one of my faves. It's quite vigorous, but the potency was average.

You're getting yanked, no question. Can I ask what general area this happened in?

Top 44 isn't one of my faves. It's quite vigorous, but the potency was average.

fl.......the shi** state....
I am going to use 16 oz. cups like the great dr.bud....
may i ask what size containers you used?
how was the yield?

Littlie bit of a update....
got my top 44 today and some ppp....
after i finish my mom/veg box today i will germ...
veg/mom box is 12x12x15
everything is painted and cut all i have to do is put the walls and floor together....
i have two 23 watters (should this be good?)
still have a little bit of work on the flower box....
pic updates soon as both boxes are done.....
thanks for the input.........:joint:

got my veg/mom box done and 3 ppp and 4 top44 are germing....
should have some pics soon got to figure out this dam cam....:joint:
not even 12 hours and 3 top44 have cracked....seeds are from nirvana

TheGreenBastard

Assistant Weekend Trailer Park Superviser
Veteran
Are the 23w's the only lights you have? if so your gonna need a lot more light for those 7 plants. You should be alright for a little while but any more than another week and you could have stretching and low vigor. Go to home depot or lowe's and get some 42w's, 65w's if they have them (some do). About 4 42w's with the 2 23w should give you enough for all 7 (even if all are females).

You can expect ~4 females (not guaranteed of course but a good guess) and you would have over 10,000lm if you were to get the extra lights (you could get away with less, but best to have more than not enough)

Your main priority right now is to get more light if the 23w's are all you have.

fatigues

Veteran
fl.......the shi** state....

I take it that was meant to answer: "Florida".

You live in the state with the harshest drug laws in the entire United States of America. Without putting too fine a point on it: what did you expect? Did you not consult a lawyer before pleading guilty?

I guess the answer to that question is "no". Too bad. For one joint, there was an excellent chance the cop who busted you would not have shown up in court to give evidence and you could have walked.

More worrisome was your follow up question. If you are going to grow in Fla., you are taking a huge risk. Given that you are complaining about $250 or facing a month in jail (with the tone that suggests you might not be able to scrape it together) it sounds like you don't exactly have much keeping you in Fla..

Which begs the further question: If you are going to grow dope, why don't you move the hell out of Florida first?

You get busted with a grow in Fla (as a second MJ offence, I might add), a post on the internet about the cost of your fines and a few weekends of time will appear so good in comparison, it will look like a chocolate sundae with whipped cream being served from Megan Fox's navel, without a spoon.

I take it that was meant to answer: "Florida".

You live in the state with the harshest drug laws in the entire United States of America. Without putting too fine a point on it: what did you expect? Did you not consult a lawyer before pleading guilty?

I guess the answer to that question is "no". Too bad. For one joint, there was an excellent chance the cop who busted you would not have shown up in court to give evidence and you could have walked.

More worrisome was your follow up question. If you are going to grow in Fla., you are taking a huge risk. Given that you are complaining about $250 or facing a month in jail (with the tone that suggests you might not be able to scrape it together) it sounds like you don't exactly have much keeping you in Fla..

Which begs the further question: If you are going to grow dope, why don't you move the hell out of Florida first?

You get busted with a grow in Fla (as a second MJ offence, I might add), a post on the internet about the cost of your fines and a few weekends of time will appear so good in comparison, it will look like a chocolate sundae with whipped cream being served from Megan Fox's navel, without a spoon.

first the 250 is no prob....second yes i have been growing marijuana in fl for a while....under 25 plants max 6 months in jail and a 5000 fine....i have no probalem if i get cought growing....i was just trying to get the point out there that this is bullshit....somebody that grows or just smokes for personal use should not be put in jail....what kind of laws let crack heads and herion users be free but smoke a little weed and your a fucking criminal....wtf...and no i was not going to go get a 5.000 lawyer for a misd....and no im not gonna move to do what i love....if that one day puts me back in jail so be it.....but if we over grow the goverment then we will have nothing to worry about.....they cant put all of us growers in jail!!!!!And yes FL means Florida....no?good day:joint:

NEXT.....
my 4 top44 are doing great
as well as the 3 ppp
got a new fan for my flower box today....so when i get it put in i will post some pics....not really anything to see yet....

Are the 23w's the only lights you have? if so your gonna need a lot more light for those 7 plants. You should be alright for a little while but any more than another week and you could have stretching and low vigor. Go to home depot or lowe's and get some 42w's, 65w's if they have them (some do). About 4 42w's with the 2 23w should give you enough for all 7 (even if all are females).

You can expect ~4 females (not guaranteed of course but a good guess) and you would have over 10,000lm if you were to get the extra lights (you could get away with less, but best to have more than not enough)

Your main priority right now is to get more light if the 23w's are all you have.

first thanks for the input....
i only have the two 23 wt in a 12x12x15 veg box
as soon as i put my fan in my flower box they will be under 6 26 watters..
thats 10200 lumens (15x18x36 flower box)
u really think i need more lights in the veg/mom box?
just to root clones and keep a mother alive?
thanks again....:joint:

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
sup buddy

sorry to hear about your legal problems

but it is good to see another Top 44 grower , i have been growing it for about three years .. you will be happy it is dank smells like a skunk massacre

keep it up :wave:

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
it is a decent yield small plants easily yield good amount 1.5-2 oz and im talking small plants like 2 ft and under .... bigger plants do much better

its done at about 44-46 days i let it go 50-55 cause that's what my other strains go and it does fine

it is a decent yield small plants easily yield good amount 1.5-2 oz and im talking small plants like 2 ft and under .... bigger plants do much better

its done at about 44-46 days i let it go 50-55 cause that's what my other strains go and it does fine

thanks....im gonna try to keep everything under 28-30 inches....
i was thinking of letting them go till about 55-60...but that sounds good....1.5-2 oz's would be more then good for me....
do u think two 23 watt cfl's would veg them ok in a 12x12x15 inch box?

TheGreenBastard

Assistant Weekend Trailer Park Superviser
Veteran
thanks....im gonna try to keep everything under 28-30 inches....
i was thinking of letting them go till about 55-60...but that sounds good....1.5-2 oz's would be more then good for me....
do u think two 23 watt cfl's would veg them ok in a 12x12x15 inch box?

For a full veg, no, not with that many plants. You will see stretching and you would run into height problems. Also, I personally prefer working with higher wattage CFL's opposed to more small ones. In my experience they turn out a hell of a lot better when if you have the same amount of wattage in bigger lights than in a bunch of 23w's.

For the veg box I'd put 4 23w's (take 2 from your flower) and replace the two you took from your flower box with some 42w's or bigger. You will end up with a much better plant overall.

You could get away with what you have now, but you wouldn't be as happy with the result. A few 42w or 65w bulbs will make a big difference.

facelift

This is the money you could be saving if you grow
Veteran
http://www.norml.org/index.cfm?wtm_view=&Group_ID=4530

Can't find anything on less than 25 plants = 6 months.

I have T44 seeds. I think you cut on day 44 of flower. Hence "Top 44". Not sure on this one at all. Could be. Top 44 strains on planet.

I'll be interested in reading about the grow and will look for any others. 7 lights is fine for veg. I use those bulbs. Flowering you'll need more than 299 watts. 299 watts works well for 5-6 plants. 5 plants is a mis in IL 6 is 1-3 felony. Probation possible on both if 1st drug offense.