What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Too damn hot

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
Nice setup! Im talking about the chairs!!!haha I can't have'em in the garden. So although you may be feeling like your getting to be like me....Those chairs say different!haha

I was just telling the old lady the other day that it's hard not to get lazy and wait till the last minute when you have a real good understanding of how much your plants can take.lol

Your post is gonna prove my point if she starts up with me again!THANKS!haha

Seriously though.... I REALLY like your setup. The whole setup!

I put a cover up over my plants every year. Its raining now and he cover is not up yet. Beginning to feel like Resin ... just lazy :)

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=19755&pictureid=1499947&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

JOJO420

Veteran
Hope you find everything to be all good man. Positive vibes coming your way.

Thanks man, much appreciated.
Went out to the field and everything looked wonderful, in fact never looked better :)
Everything has this look, like they just stepped out the shower sparkling clean. This is the first rain these plants have experienced this year, so far so good.

Couple of pics of buds in the mist
and a shot of the foggy misty rain over the barn
Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_0992.jpg
    IMG_0992.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0991.jpg
    IMG_0991.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0993.jpg
    IMG_0993.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 12

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
They do look happy!

Glad I was able to help.haha I was born on May 4th so perhaps the force IS strong with me!lol

Damn beautiful country up your way!

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
Storm coming in. Was in Ventura earlier and the rain was falling. Lightning looked to be about 30 miles off shore between Santa Cruz and Anacapa when we left for the Valley. It was right behind us when we pulled in 45 min later. Rain is falling in small spurts but the drops are heavy. I'm not expecting much trouble but the wind has picked up.

Weather has been pretty nice in the valley for a few days though.

Keep thinking about those folks in Florida. Huston too. Never really thought about how nice it is to have a hill around.

St. Phatty

You ain't fkn around!lol

I like your plan for dealing with the rain.

I was wondering if it wouldn't be a good idea to run a third line down the center and slightly higher so the rain won't pool in the middle?

Thanks. You may have just saved me from a Big Mess.

JOJO420

Veteran
106f one day , then rainy overcast for a couple days , then back to 100f
My weather is all over the place...

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
106f one day , then rainy overcast for a couple days , then back to 100f
My weather is all over the place...

I'm reading 98f. RH is at 32.

It's been a little here and there i guess. Patchy clouds and somewhat mild for a few then back up to nearly 100f.

Aside from the little bit of rain I think we're about normal.

Hope you get some steady sunshine.

All part of the great outdoors!

Some of mine are starting to fade fast! I'm thinking about actually pulling all the blueberry in a few. She's pretty fast. Probably been ready for a week!

But I like to let them go.

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
Thanks. You may have just saved me from a Big Mess.

Missed this!

I'm glad to maybe of helped. I see what the other guys are saying about running the tarp at a 45 degree angle from one side. Hopefully the third line works but like I said..... there's some physics n shit I'm not aware of I'm sure!haha

Good luck and be sure to let me know how it goes. I need a reason to throw a little party!haha I'm not picky!haha

St. Phatty

Missed this!

I'm glad to maybe of helped. I see what the other guys are saying about running the tarp at a 45 degree angle from one side. Hopefully the third line works but like I said..... there's some physics n shit I'm not aware of I'm sure!haha

I learned the lesson once, with a ton or 2 of snow on a tarp on the deck. It was attached to the railing ... ripped off the railing - etc.

Definitely have to deal with that water weight !

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
I learned the lesson once, with a ton or 2 of snow on a tarp on the deck. It was attached to the railing ... ripped off the railing - etc.

Definitely have to deal with that water weight !

Haha hell yeah.

I jumped off the roof of my dads motor home onto its retractable awning. I was probably 4 foot tall and 98% water! Mostly between the ears. Not a ton or two!

Ripped the awning and the whole side of the the motor home off. Fucked everybody up underneath.

A ton or two would a smashed them all!haha

We were about 2000 miles from home.

It was raining.

Physics!

I hope there were only plants under the tarp and not a 2 families eating dinner!haha

Last edited:

JOJO420

Veteran
Missed this!

Good luck and be sure to let me know how it goes. I need a reason to throw a little party!haha I'm not picky!haha
Thinking of doing something similiar, not sure where to even start :)

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
Thinking of doing something similiar, not sure where to even start :)

Yeah.... the reason to throw a party is the hardest to keep comming up with for me. For most people I'd Recommend to figure out if your gonna get a band or a dj! Good dj's are a lot easier to get on short notice than a good a band. If you go with a band, you gotta get on that shit.lol I'd go with a hall and oats cover band. Gives the non dancers plenty to goof on!

Remember, a good host conciders all their guests.

Then drinks followed by food.

You'll find it's smooth sailing after that!haha

All jokes aside....

SOMEONE GET OVER HERE AND HELP A MTHRFKR OUT WITH A TIP!haha

Maybe someone hears the call?

I'm of little use to you were rain is concerned. I got nothin but jokes. And those are hit and miss at best!haha(to you guys, I think every word I post is hilarious)haha

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts