What's new

Tonatiuhs' Oasis

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Variety is the spice of life, and it looks mucho spicy in the oasis!
I know you have had lots of work, and thats for shore. Enjoy the fruits of your labor.

I'm curious how you like the sub gear...JB and AO specifically....

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Total Brutal Up-date, or there is never enough Tona :joint: :wave:
Very nice strain list, good pic´s and great diary :muahaha: :respect:

radva...

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GREAT update homie! Room looks hella professional. good on ya!
good vibes

hoosier, Im runnin Querkle, and Im diggin the shit outta it!

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
you have been a busy man

i could see in those pics on the last page some of the big fan leaves on the MOFO.

I finally have multiple quarts filled up with green goodness. Now I feel secure and calm.

as always beautiful show.

peace
jip

C

cellardweller

well Tona, thats it. I have officially run out of things to say about your grow! :laughing:
seriously though, isn't this probably the best full time job you ever had?

..I coulda swore you were runnin 26-27 different strains at one point..:chin:

K

kallenavndk

Tona you got it as always under heavy control ..Awesome m8 aso much love in all that work .....Stay safe m8

scoobysnaqs

All your shit looks mad straight and big scale...im running a strand called bliss and pre 98 bubba.....any tips? my room is only about 140 sq feet so im not workin with nearly as much space but tryin to improve the room as much as possible.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hoosier-wattup brotha,damn right variety is the spice of life yo.and yea man i was tired,today i had a smoke session with a good homeboy of mine and when that kat left i fell into a coma yo,was out for the count...
as far as the sub gear goes...this is the 1st agent orange that ive flowered out yo,but the jilly is some good tasty smoke bro,actualy one of the ones i have that taste REALLY gets better after a cure.as far as the buzz goes for me,,its not the baddest bitch in the bunch but its not bunk either,im a heavy smoker though so i like a heavy smoke.i will play with it for a while and then whore some cuts out incase i ever want it back :wink:
peace-T-

rad-wattup bro,naaa man never enough for me,gotta get that stash up so that someday soon i can just cut the room lights off for a while and sit back...keep the mamas alive and take a break ya know....like in ten more years i'll take a break :muahaha:
peace yo.-T-

esbe-my friend...thanks for the good vibes.peace brother.

tango-wattup homie,thanks bro gotta keep the room in some order or things get hectic,i like to look and see a neat orderly room....like you do as well,ur room always in order.
peace-T-

jip-hey brother how are you,you aint bs'n i been a busy man...im gonna take a few days break before i fill the tent up again,let them veg a lil longer and what not.prolly see some males by then too and get them outta the action.i'll take good ling update pics when i transplant them...
good for you bro,im glad you got you some jars stashed away,nothin like sittin back and knowin theres plenty of smoke to last ya. congradz yo on a bountiful pull :friends:
peace.

C-dubb-lol,well i guess Cella runnin outta shit to say is a compliment all in its own LMAO...
well there was a few more strains bro,but i chucked the sensi star,i gave my blueberry away and them peeps have the borg now and i dont want any cuts from there until they get it strait.i lost my bubbleberry before i was keepin mamas like a fuckin dumbass i didnt have a clone goin and flowered out the last :bashhead: ...hashberry threw nanners and i axxed that hoe,so theres 4 right there that are outta the lineup,soon to be joined by the g13 cross and the s99 x sour bubble im thinkin...only the top of the shelf gets play in the growasis bruh ;)
peace-T-

kal-thank you bro,i try to keep it in focus.ur damn right i love it bro,if i didnt i wouldnt do all this work with this big dumb lookin grin on my face LMAO.big :respect:
peace.

osecret-yo yo wattup maing.bro tired is an understatement as to the way i was feelin.still gotta clean the nugs from the stix and clean the tent tomorrow,and prolly clean the ones from the stix outta the room.i had trimmed them all up right as whole plants,they look sick hangin there too man.by tomorrow they should be ready to take from the stix and let sit for another lil while.will be worth it for sure.
peace-T-

scooby-hey man wattup,thanks for droppin in,glad you like the show...its small scale though yo,im just a fish in a ocean of whales.i appreciate the compliment all the same though....
as far as the bliss goes i havnt grown it but a good friend from the boards has and he had a thread about it...should be some good info for you here...

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=83660&highlight=f2k+grows+bliss

and as far as the pre 98 bubba goes...well id have to say veg veg veg,it vegges slow as hell yo,but to get a decent pull ya wanna let her veg for a good bit before you flip.its a pretty low yielder bu it packs a punch like a mf yo...start hittin it with phosphorous like weeks 3-4 and she will love you for it.like make a tea or add some indonesian bat guano or something high in phosphorous.they seem to handle feedings really well ,can kinda blas them a lil bit....i really dont know what questions you have so just ask away and i will answer the best i can my man.
peace-T-

C

cellardweller

well Tona I'm sorry to hear that you don't have a Bubbleberry anymore. I just might have to do something about that for you..
check yer pm's when you sign in again..

K

krushonkush

^^look who showed up^^

YO T what up fam looking over the mom list... no chem?? I thought that was the hot shit??have you tried it? and you got two bubbas on the list? sup with that are they really dif? good luck on the milf hunt! If you like me its going to b a never ending quest..mahahaha

picture.php

Javier stopped by... said you better have his shit ready by tomorrow, unless you want the info on them disks to fall into the wrong hands... Ya dig?

Strainbrain

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs
Veteran
You know, now that you mention the $20 bills... Those are the new ones.

You know, the ones that came out ... ~10 years after floppy disks became obsolete?

WTF... :1help:

(They say God is in the details. I dunno about that, but confusion's sure in there.)

-s

simpleword

Awesome garden man! I really need to have a little side grow of soil only, so I can run a bunch of different strains. I love DWC but being able to run only one strain (optimally) sucks sometimes.

Latest posts

Latest posts