What's new

Tonatiuhs' Oasis

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
Damn bro, you got it goin on. Great line up and fantastic photography.

You room pics give me this eery familiar feeling.

A lot like mine

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
hope you don't mind

MOFO Mommy showing her colors

picture.php

picture.php

daddy bonsai he is going to die very soon but has been cloned--ima flowering out the veg cab he is in all hands on deck need to bring up a whale

picture.php

picture.php

hope ya don't mind the little splash brother

peace
jip

K

khaleel

great stuff T. i love how your space is completely covered in green, always nice and tight :smoke:

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I flew to the EC yesterday, and I swear that at one point I could smell a righteous room at about 30k! We musta been right over top of the Oasis....

Your shit makes me wanna celebrate, dewd. lol

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
1st off i want to say thank you to everyone for all the + vibes and the compliments.you guys are THE BOMB inspiration,much love to everyone that blessed my thread with the kind words...makes me know im doin somethin right and im fightin a good fight over here.
i been real busy lately with the grow,everyday life,and tryin to get a new project together...the new project is really stressful,seems like theres a wall around every corner.
N'ways thanks for all the support....

small update,cloned all the lings last night.i will veg them for another 9-10 days and then flip them.they wont be real big at the flip but i have no idea on the stretch on any of these so i have to see what they do.i may veg them a little under the hps in the tent to induce a stretch,i heard that will do that.any one know about this???
thanks.

C-dubb-wattup brother,i didnt even notice the 4:20 thing till you pointed it out.i think thats the first time i ever did that yo :D
i think they are all ready to go,but theres only 5 days left might as well let them flush a few more days and then get at it.the lings need another week or two to veg since i just took clones.
peace-T-

p-noid-sup maing,thanks for the compliments holmz.i see ur grow is coming along real nice too.cant wait to see the next set of pics.
peace-T-

swamp-yo,yo what it do my man.
thanks for the good vibes bro,hehehe the tents always remind me of my little tent.i love this damn thing...sometimes i just have to laugh at myself that i get such a kick outta this small space when im burnin all them watts in the other rooms...crazy...
peace-T-

jip-beautiful bro,thank you for droppin them pics for us all to see.i just cloned the mofo's last night,i have 6 confirmed females already,the males arent showin yet i think.i will be watchin them close though because if they show in veg i wont have to waste the soil on males flippin them into flower ya know.
thanks again for the pics of the mama.and the stalk on the papa is thick as hell yo veddy nice...peace-T-

CF-thanks homie,we will be smokin them up in a couple weeks fasheezy yo.
5 more days in here and some dry time and puff puff pass ;)
peace-T-

B/R-thank you bro.you know i always appreciate the compliments from such a talented kat like urself.peace brotha.-T-

osecret-hehehe thanks yo,gotta turn on the charm with the ladies hahahaha...
mack them into submission hehehe.thanks for the compliments on the tent bro.im hopin for a decen pull this time around in there.the last one was cool but the buds were whispy from a fan being too close to them...problem sorted and rock hard nugs this time so im really anxious to see how they did.
peace-T-

leel-whattup pimpin,thanks bruh.ur spot has some real nice chit goin on too yo.them mules look bad ass yo.
peace.

5lg-thank you bro....i try my best.
peace and :respect: -T-

hoosier-LMAO i better get a better filter if you smelled it at 30 thousand feet yo LOL :biglaugh: bro thanks for bringin the good vibes yo.
peace-T-

U

UBER21

Damn everything is looking soooooooo fooking purdy......That white looks like she doesnt wanna finish up bro...lol...throwing fresh pistils in the shots......peace homie

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
foothill-good to see ya back yo.

ube-wattup holmz fasheezy yo the white should be domne right on time though yo.
i have a few pics of the one in my room too...
peace-T-

some good ole pimp game for your listening pleasure... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNiouO4ut_M

lets walk...
picture.php

ffa
picture.php

picture.php

bpp
picture.php

the buds are spears
picture.php

bd
picture.php

picture.php

jilly bean
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the white,i think ts all the way maxxed out as long as it can go at around 6o days.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and i think this is gonna be a bumper ass strain right here this is mss at just over 2 weeks 12/12 there a few of them in this group and they all lookin great.
picture.php

hope you enjoy the pics fam.peace-T-

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mmmmh i could be inthere for hours .....such a nice space to be in...i'm quite shure.....
great pics 2 boot ....nice and tighdy !
ohw yea Tona....hope you found a female PCR?

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
Pimp School Bitch!!!

I am in class.

The White looks like there is something wrong with it. Like too many crystals stacked. I really mean that in a good way. Is it all amber?

peace
jip

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
foothill-right on bro! :joint:
peace

chubb-thanks yo.

Core-wattup brotha.thanks for the compliments yo...im in there for hrs everyday,atleast 2 mostly 3-4 hrs a day.throw on the ipod and get at the work.
no pcr's have shown sex yet.i cloned them the night before last and will be flippin them soon into flower..i havnt took a close lookfor females in like 2 days.seems like if i leave them be they show faster LMAO...im sure i should get a fee fee,i got 5/5 to germ and they are all growin nice so we will know soon yo.
peace,-T-.

jip-hehehe bad ass jam right.i try to put songs that even if you dont listen to hip hop the words just cant be denied yo.game recognize game :joint:
LOL yea then white looks too frosty huh?maybe a little less love next time hehehehe.honestly idk how amber it is i havnt looked thru my scope in a few days.
this is only week 9,im tryin to see what they all do at 10 weeks.ive only took the ffa,kalichakra,bpp,and mango past the 70 day mark so far i think. so im takin notes on ten week cycles.around the 5th these come down with the other 15 that i know are 8 week strains.see then i can put in 30 at a time and its 2 cycles,a 8 week group and my ten week group.more work on transplant days,less work everyday after though.
just a schedule im gonna try to see if i can make watering less work.2 big groups instead of 4 litlle ones...idk we see how it works out...then i can put 30 one week 30 2 weeks later and 15 2 weeks after that and still pull every two weeks a 10 week a 8 week a 10 week a 8 week and so on....in my mind it works im testin the theory LMAO.
peace...idk if that ramble made any sense...i guess i can show ya better then i can tell ya...hehehe...if it works you will see.
peace-T-

Old Soul

Veteran
Dude, I don't even know what to say at this point. You get mad props bro as you are definitely in tune with your plants. The spears on that BPP are sick bro! Amazing shit for sure!!

peace

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shit F.A.M! Ima have to quit updating my log the same days as you...:yoinks::yoinks: That FFA looks ill man. And the white......F.U.C.K.I.T...I aint got shit else to say brother:respect::friends:
good vibes

everyone else already said it. Your a mufuggin master of your garden yo....

InjectTruth

What! Damn, Tona!! Cant Stop Wont Stop!!!

That white reminds me of all the pics I see of the sour bubble, with the crazy fan leaf trich fringes.

That is some oasis you got there brudah. KEEP IT REPPIN!

For your listening pleasure here is "Many Clouds Of Smoke" by Total Devastation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSHZbd9L50M

This shit used to bump on The Box all the time!!!!!!! REPRESENT!!!!!