What's new

Tonatiuhs' Oasis

thatguy

Hey CD, let's get them trucks together and do some of that 4 wheelin. See if your truck can hang or if I'll have to pull your ass out :D

Sorry to throw this in, T, but I'm itchin to go wheelin!

All the best,
TG

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
TG- right on bro,just keep track of it all so you have them notes...date the notes ur takin too bro.peace-T-

C-dubb- LOL i try to stay in the house as much as i can in the winter yo F.U.C.K. that cold weather yo...im like my plants LOL i need me a comfy climate ;)
have fun and be safe out there pimp...peace

tango-LOL i got the floodlights the moat and the dogs for you to get thru...if you are lucky enough to make it ... i hit you with a paralysing cloud of smoke that will leave you incapacitated...careful careful...;) :spank:
peace -T-

hazy-thankyou for the kind words bro...i think the 17 should be ok too,only time will tell eh...
thanks for the compliments on the mamas...only thing that sux about them is when they get to bein old,its almost better to just chuk them.everytime i flower one out they dont get the fat ass buds i think they should get.a bunch of skinnier ones.idk why and tips would be great yo.
peace.

TG-no problem bruh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FFA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok so its pretty much dry enough for smokin...no official smoke report yet.but imma say its got that deep kush taste.definetly leans towards the kush side of the family "tree" :joint:
in all right now its at 131 grams after a 3 day dry with a fan on it.i figure to top off around a qp or so.not bad for 2 plants on their maiden run i dont think...heres the shots they pretty much speak for them selves.i'll take a few of them today in lil bit and show ya...
first the dark shots you guys requested...its fuckin hard to get a decent pic in the dark yo!!!

almost hated to do it....almost :joint:

peace...im bout to roll a fatty of this right now!!!
lookin at it has called me LOLOLOLOLOL.i'll get them dry shots up soon...peace-T-

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
Damn bro those colors are crazy, lovin those big calyxes, enjoy the smoke. Peace.
Johny

U

UBER21

AWESOME harvest bro.....colors are looking crazy ill........must spread rep...yada yada......

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Unfuckinbeleivable!

You are just killin' it bro....non-stop goodness.

Are you sure you're not a real god? lol :biglaugh:

i i i i i i i :bat: T says just spit it out and i say its beautiful man i just hope that my girls come out that beautiful you did a amazing job with them but you allwaz do a amazing job with all you plants that just the most color iv ever seen out of her fantastic 10x :yes: :hotbounce cant wait for the next round lol :joint: smoke report this week? or next? ok sorry man im sober and outa weed allmost so i geuss its nasty resin time *exstrem satcisaum* its my fav thing

:respect: :respect: :jawdrop: :bow:

edit::: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Tonatiuh again.

ok im lookin at this after a couple nasty resin hits askin myself did i over do it?

Last edited:

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
johny-sup man.thankyou yo.im enjoyin the smoke noe :joint: i cant leave it alone yo LOL it tastes sooooo fuckin good man.its heady as hell,i just had to hit up a drive thru too LOL i was hot damn starvin man and too stoned to be makin munchies hehehe...
the buzz is pretty much instant..im a heavy smoker and today when i smoked the 1st one.i took like 3-4 hits and tucked it out.i was high right away.im a happy camper,im glad theres a good amount cause if not it would be hell tryin to strretch it out :joint:
peace -T-

uber-thanks bro.appreciate it homie![/QUOTE]You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to UBER21 again.
same here F.A.M. :rasta:
peace-T-

5lg-thanks for the compliments brotha.you be killin the damn thing too bro :respect:
LOL yea im positive hahahahaha...peace yo.-T-

hippie-ty bro im a high/happy mf right now bro.
this is definetly the purtiest lady ive had the pleasure to grow so far...and the buzz is there like a bass drum.
i been smokin the same few strains for a while now so tomorrow she gets the blind test with the homies...see what they think.im 100% positive this is a hit yo.
peace.-T-

today remeber this just a few days dry its still dryin but ready to smoke on a lil bit LOLOLOL....

peace :wave: :respect: :wave: -T-

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Dayum T - thats a lot of rainbow bud! Congrats on a gorgeous harvest :yes: I grew out an FFA - loved the spicy aroma / taste - but it was green only. Gorgeous bud - plump calyces - diamond crusted. Strong work. I know it will be a kick ass buzz. :rasta: I can picture you at the end of the month - Fat blunts roasting by an open fire... must be HannaKwanzaMas time again :biglaugh:

Be safe be happy -MGJ

xOOx

nice tona mon!!

fat calyxz .. they looks like avacados, u sure it wasn't crossed to that? lol ..

3-4 hits and it gets ya flyin! mmm, i bet i could get away with .5-1 lung full and be nice for an hour or two .. sounds like some really good herb, looks very different too!

new strains coming thru my grapevine lately, all diff lookin budz, and much better this year - i've been impressed .. whenever they are good i can tell right away, get that tingly flush/red cheek feeling within a minute of a hit.. like when coming into the hot house from the freezing cold, and the goofy grin that doesn't want to leave. then it just gets better from there .. for all i know i've smoked it already, well i can imagine at least lol

here some post rep for ya, still repped out!

enjoy ya harvest..

xoox

C

CTSV

That's it T...I'm coming over right now. Fantastic job!

I CALL THAT SEED!!!

60469DSCN4155.JPG

Last edited:

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
yo brother glad they taste and smoke good. really nice looking and some weight I guess for your head only. thats how I roll with the Mothers finest don't let that out the door.

how those babies looking? cause I just test smoked that MF that I let go till 77days very nice.

peace
jip

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
kal-yo amn thanks for stoppin in bro.
they are ready to be bowled up for storage now,just open them everyday to breathe a lil bit like that nice chiante that MJG was speakin on ;)
peace bro...i guess the pups have got you busy huh!i remember when my pitts would have litters,i bought a playpen for kids for them and their mama.it was easier to keep the mess contained and clean up in there.
peace F.A.M. -T-

MJG-ty bro.yup shes a good one yo!!!
super frosty...and i was f'n around yesterday and shined one of them led flashlights on a bud....WOW...it was like a dance of crystals when i spun the bud..tripped me out,tried to ge a pic bit failed miserably LOL i'll figure out the settings on the cam to make it right cause you guys gotts see this...pretty cool.
yea man im gonna try to put atleast a zip and a half away for the holidays.
peace-T-

sublime-thanks pimpin :pimp:
peace-T-

TG-:joint: :wave: :friends:

xOOx-sup bro.thanks man.yea she gots a punch like a mf...gonna give her the street peoples choice test today LOL.i know there will be plenty of this around from now on.!!
good deal on ur grapevine supplyin the good stash man,some super genorous spirits in the vine huh!!!thanks again bro. :respect :
peace-T-

CTSV-good fuckin eye socket bro!!! i didnt even see it till you pointed it out!!!crazy shit is i cant even find that bud :bashhead: i just looked around thru a couple bowls of buds and cant spot it...i aint gonna finger bang all my stash lookin for it but when it turns up,in the dirt it will go.we gonna name her CT lolololololol...
peace bro.

en-lighten-no doubt.

jip-ty bro...fasho thats personal no doubt.the way i smoke its gonna be hard enough to stretch it as it is ...
its never gonna make it till the ones in the tent are done...my mama aint quite big enought for cuts yet as she has givin a load already.... :fsu:

as far as the babies go.i got zero action yo...i ben waterin them when they are light but i think i did a bad move on these beans...luckily the doners were more then genorous with there gear and all will be ran again real uick here...just waiting on one more element to the show....you know what im talkin about...
then they will be up an attem.im gonna go thru the durt and see is anything salvageable and seperate them and see if i can still get some to go.. :confused: never know...
peace bro.-T-

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
You still havin troubles with seeds man???? Well Im sure mad people told you what they do to grow seeds blah blah. I also know Im a noob but Imma tell you the secrets of a proffesor. This is how I do seeds.

Alright I just take a paper towel the standard like 14inchs squared ones. Take one fold it 4 ways run some tap water on it ring it damp. I put the seeds in the middle of the fold, I put the seeds in my top drawer of a dresser with a snake heating pad on top of the dresser. Basicly 3/4 of an inch of wood seperating them. Within 18-24hrs I have a 1/8" taproot sticking out. I then take a pen/marker and stick it in the soil about half an inch down. Then I put the seed in taproot down, shell up. I only put like 1/4" tops of soil on top I just make it so I cant see the seeds basicly. I then stick it under the cfl and with 48hrs they break soil. Now ive popped alot of seeds this way and never had a seed not crack except for those fuckin Mazar-I-Sharif seeds. Now for seeds this is what I mix into the soil. I used 2 part FoxFarms topsoil stuff, the red bag, 2 more parts are perlite and 1 part EWC, I also add a little bit of dolomited lime, 1tblspoom to a gallon. I keep them nice an moist too. I hope this helped man. :joint:

Last edited:

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks sublime.this the 1st time i had the problem yo.. :fsu: :violin:
thanks for the rundown bro.thanks to all you guys i got loads of info on diffrent techniques.definetly goin papertowel method from now on too.
peace bro. :joint:

floppyfundanglr-...had to type that atleast once lol :muahaha: ...nice handle brotha.
thanks for poppin in man...
i use ff nutes bro the whole lineup.i tend to take it real easy on the tigerbloom but it also has its place right around week 2-3 in my flower room.i also use guanos,mollases and,cal-mag..plust other ammendments here and there depending on the plant/behavior.
peace man.-T-
`````````````````````TENT DAY 30```````````````````````
:woohoo: remeber these are mostly all 70 to 80 day strains so we still have 50 days to go in here.a couple strains will be done at 60-70 days but i dont think a lil more time will hurt them...more amber :joint:

you can see the stretch stopped right on time.the light is so cool i can touch it with my hand after runnin the whole day.they arent in any danger of heat burn as it lays now.

here you can see i elevated the floor with a few pots and a door to a cabinet i had layin around to keep the canopy even.a couple of the shorter ones also had to still be put up on pots and whatever else i could find....

the white

pre 98 bubba

FFA

BPP

in the group shots you can see the other flavors that are in there,i listed them when i flipped them.its hard to get the shots when they are all in there.the next time i update the tent (two weeks) i'll pull them out for a watering and snap a few.peace -T-

Latest posts

Latest posts