What's new

Tonatiuhs' Oasis

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
zeus-thanx maing..thats what i'l do bri hit her with a tea with some N and superthrive in there.
i gotta hip the ones with a phospho tea so i'll hit them at the same time...imma try the high phos.tea at the last 3 week mark from now on and see how it works,i think thats when they need it the most ...someone correct me if im wrong yo...thanx.

sublime-thanks bro,ur buds will be fattenin up in no time,if you stare at a pot of water it takes longer to boil;) ya feel me?
an ur pics are gettin better maing,keep twerkin that cam.peace

access-thanks bro,... "mmm nice pic there you have"
hahaaa yuppers another one right around the corner pimpin;) peace -T-

dave-helloooooo my friend from across the pond:) wattuptho,thanks for the positive vibes bro.glad ya stopped in.i saw ur pics at dollabills spot your grow is lookin lovely as well my man.peace

chubb-right on yo appreciate te props man..naa i didnt stop her N its just the pheno i think,i didnt keep that pheno,there was a few clones still around though so they gettin the 12/12 treatment...
imma take the advice of Z and hit her with a T,1 gallon or so should do the trick.
peace

K

Karma Genetics

looks to me that it got to much P. my tip would be a litle liqued Magnesium next 2 to 3 waterings.

Use a alround flower fert and pimp it up with a litle liqued Magnesium. I think that will do the trick. When people use to much stuff like PK 13/14 they almost always get a magnesium shortage.

This you can try without to much risk of making it worse. I personly almost never use single fertz Like pure N ore P ore K. Its very easy to change the balance in your medium. I only use it when i need to cure a shortage.

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks Karma,whats a good source of liquid mag.
is cal mag good?i have some of that around here anything else i might have to hit up the store...let me know bro.thanx.peace

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
right on hoosier-i have some in the ole nute cabinet too...i'll hit her up with it next watering.thanks peace

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
your stuff are killing me man! lovely clones! congratz on the lovely harvest to
Tonatiuh said:
dr.dog-yea bro you feel me then...
i do deal with the heat in the summer but hey it evens out because i'll use the cold air from outside in the winter to cool things off...i run a 25,000 btu a/c in there;)
im sure you would be strait for a bit,and the shit is fire too...you probably have enough to stay in a coma for wuite a while;).peace bro.

smokin-hey bro thanks for the kind words.you know,i never really think of it as a big deal,i mean i have plenty and if it wasnt for me they would get ripped off at killer prices for dirt weed.i think if the shoe was on the other foot they would do the same for me...peace.

================================================================

pics

clones gettin funky with it;)

heres a kc thats gettin yellow way too fast still has like 5 weeks to go,i think its the 3 gallon pot idk...help?suggestions?its a shame too because she has some fatty tops and plenty of them,if ya can help me with this thanks.

now onto whats next out, 2 1/2 weeks left on these.

heres some of the tops on the hashberry,i didnt take a whole plant pic but i'll get one up soon.

and heres some random budz they are sugar coated,im happy with the resin production that is formin on these...super frosty

a few closeups

i hope you guys like the pics,sometimes i hate blowin the spot up with pics cause i think nobody sees them once the page turns.
well i hope you do...peace -T-

K

kallenavndk

damn tona we all fuckt if you are joining tha dark side muhuhahaha stay whit us plz :)
because like acces says your force is strong

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya Tona....check your medium on ph....looks like its a bit on the low side....:2cents:

E

EatShitake

Hehe...I saw all those pics...SWEET!

Congrats on this harvest, T! Hittin the mark nicely nicely!

:respect:

:joint:

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
esben-thankyou brother,them are big compliments comin from a bad ass like yourself!!!
im just strivin to oneday be on your level yo;)
thanks for the congrads.peace my man-T-

dr dog-thanx yo,im tellin you hearing them good words coming from some of you growing beasts around here is motivational as hell.makes me think im doin somethin right ;)
thanks for always havin enouraging words and helpin me out when i need it.you are one of the peeps that i watched alot when i first joined here,i read the hell outta ur threads (and many others threads). and just studied and read and studied... and my gettin better is because of all the help and knowledge i get from rubbin elbows with some of the best in the world here at IC mag.i could never deny that maing.
peace.

sublime-sick like how yo? like "dude thats wicked sick" or "dude they look like puke sick"
hehehe wattup pimpin.you done came a long way man,you was goin thru clones like a murderer at first,and now you are doin the go off over there and ur plants look real good yo.aint it bad ass to be able to ask questions and people who know wtf they talkin about help you,and you see the results of your hard work and studying payin off.
remember a while back i told you " just dont get discouraged " well you didnt yo,and look at you now...peace

kallen-wattup dk pimpin! hehehe i aint goin to the dark side brotha,i love it too much here on the light green side ;)
the darkest side im goin is dark purple like them beautiful ass plants you be havin B.R.O. !!!!
peace

Karma-right on bro...well if i rock you kick ass from here to beijing!!!
peace pimpin.oh yea surgery is mon. so soon we start the fun!! i think im gonna do a few kinds of beans because i have some Mikado im dyin to get at s'pose to be a 45 day strain :hooray: and some Godberry i want to pop real bad too.
so im getting a tent real soon ,like this week i'll go order it...and im pickin this baby up tomorrow so i can get me some new things jumpin off.i wanna be a complete grower and learn some different systems i think this wil be a good water system for me.ebb and flow buckets..

viewimage.asp

what do ya think?i think its pretty bad ass.but then again idk shit about water systems.
this one seems easy to learn though and you can expand it to 48 buckets!
peace bro.

Core-ok bro,will do. i'll check the runoff? or do you mean with that lil cup with the lid that you put the medium and water and drops in? i have both ...let me know yo.thanks.

shitake-right on brotha glad you dig the flix my man.
yea bro i almost made it this time was like 3 zips short of the 5 lbs. ....soon bro,soon ;) i hope to be settin a new goal before long...i started giving them a high phos. tea at week 4-5 tonight, i even gave the ones that are suppose to come down sooner a tea so they can get the phos.they want at this stage of the game.i'll just pull like aweek or 2 later then planned...i hope this helps hit the mark.i ben readin and from what i get they want the phos. at like week 4-5 so i figure a tea is the best way to get it to them.although im gonna get somethin liquid with a high phos.in it because guano sux to make the tea with for me,gotta keep stirrin it too much to keep it mixed.any suggestions? thanks in advance...
and thanks for the message from my dude too yo.peace.

oh yea everyone...today i recieved 30x lifesaver x mothers finest!!! woot :jump:
so look for ten of these to be dropped with the others.
peace-T-

Last edited:

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Yoooo my man T. You know, I mean sick as is your plants like GREAT!!! Everything you said is soo true. If I didnt have you and a few others to help me out I would be struggling still Im sure. This is going to be a life long hobby I think. Be eazy my man you know where Ill be. Peaceee :joint:

C

cellardweller

yeah, you've really come a long long way since you first joined us here at IC, Prof! mad props youngblood!
Tona, ah Tona, my friend in weed. It is always a great pleasure talkin with you. The more we talk the more I learn that we are'nt that different at all. I woke up this am and I feel different. I feel alot better today than I have all week. It's time to jump back into my life with both feet and get my grow back on. My seedlings have been seriously neglected all week and I fear I may have lost some fine girls..:fsu: but such is life. So I just pop s'more beans..maybe..
I really like the looks of that system you showed me on the HTG site, it looks like it would suit you just fine, with you used to using the 5 gallon buckets already and all. Best of luck with em! who knows, it just might change the way you grow..:chin:
peace,
~cellard

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
I be watching. You will be yielding results months before I even get 'em working.

Good Luck on Monday.....take care of yourself.

peace
jip

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sublime-wattup G,right on bro.im glad you stuck it out...yea imma say its gonna be a lifelong hobby too yo...peace

C-dubb-yo man wattup,im glad you feelin better my man.i'll tell you what yo jumpin back in with both feet sounds like a good idea,gardening is real theraputic.man i go in there and before i know it i been at it for 3-4 hrs,just thinkin and workin shit out.
bro we aint that different at all yo.get at me bro.
yea that system is gonna kick some ass i think.the only thing is they are 2 gallon pots,its like a pot in a pot with 2 gallons for the roots to grow..i think i will be able to rock that shit in a major way.i might have to flower sooner but i believe the final results will be the same...plus maybe they fit into the tent i get,if not imma dedicate some floorspace in the main room to learning this system...you know the route...gotta get at it to really know it...i can read about flyin helicopters all day long but until i fly one i aint gonna be able to say i can do it or not...ya feel me,ebb and flow is my helicopter LOLOLOLOL
yo if this e&f works out imma take it to another level in there,never know...maybe no more waterin all them plants,set it and forget it.peace bro-T-

jip-thanks bro.
you can see wich ones look best to you in here,a preview ..
and thanks,i aint gonna lie imma be nervous as a mf come monday.
but yo i cant put it off nomore time to stick my chest out and be like F.U.C.K.I.T.

EVERYONE-like i said imma get a tent so i was wonderin the best tent to get fam.
i know i dont want a hydro hut!!!
i want one that has no off gassing ill effects ,prefferably one with the reflective silver lining instead of the white plastic.id like atleast a 600 watt light.
sturdy,and light tight as this will be in a room that gets lights turned on and off frequently.
i need a 4 x 4 atleast,i dont think i can go more the 4 ft. deep and 5ft. wide,maybe 6 feet tall or so.
i think i can get the filter and lights and fans but i dont want the sales dude givin me somethin i dont want.so im askin for suggestions on the best tents out there.i dont have any experience with them.i was gonna go to the shop today but imma wait till tomorrow and see what you guys say is the best choice for me so i would reeeeaaalllyyy appreciate some advice as soon as you guys can.
thanks fam peace-T-

Last edited:
C

cellardweller

..heh heh..my first grow was a tent made from white table linens..
I's just a po' farma boy..:laughing:

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
t--not sure how much DIY you like, but if you get boltless snap-together shelving and some white poly, you can easily make your own tent. It is probably not going to be much cheaper, but I like DIY better than buying things pre-built, specially something like a grow environment. I try to avoid the hydro store anytime I can.

or like Cellar said, just a shower curtain or a table cloth can get er done.

you like that shower curtain? its hotel model.

yo brother one more thing my wife has faced down Brain Surgery she is strong like you....you gonna be fine.

peace
jip

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
c-d-yea ghettofabulous

jip-im like i can diy ...BUT...id rather buy it,then if i want i can make me one even better,after i see the whole thing in action.like the e&f i'll probably make the next one but i gotta see how it works and how its laid out...
im handy to an extent,and like you said it wouldnt probably be much cheaper,and i can have a tent up on some same day type action.
see bro i have all tese flavors i can be flowering at the same time in the tent and in the room.i can veg them in my veg room and flower them in here to see what does what.and who grows like what.
peace