What's new

Tonatiuhs' Oasis

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good idea, more bud pr0n!

spammin your thread here, but this is what u got to look foward too w/ the mango. MMMMMMMMMyumm

62 daze here.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
right on CF you know what it is yo.
spam away anytime yo;)
wow bro thats at 62 days...still like 58 to go right?
damn and thats at a foot of veg you said right?
nice my man,super nice...

i chopped today and fam lets just say im geeked about this pull imma hit the 5 lbs almost positive this the biggest pile i ever pulled the pile so big i didnt even feel like pickin out all the big ass tops ...i'll get some better pics of them later...
the pile is like a foot high taller in parts, and these buds are dense as hell,imma say this the best crop i probably ever grew so far, by the looks of it.its so frosty ya can hardly tell the color isnt the color but its the frost...just absolutely coated in trichs.
heres a sneak peek i'll get some better pics up later but my hands was sticky as hell and i didnt wanna be gettin my cam all gooky...im tellin ya fam these pics do no fuckin justice at all,you cant even tell the amount of buds that are there from the pic.
... quick pics...

tomorrow i'll take them off the stix and get some more pics.
peace fam.-T-

EnZee

stoaked for ya man! looks the shiz no dizzy!

keep rolling bro.. its only gonna continue to get better!

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Nice harvest bro. Im really happy to hear this is your best pull yet, just think next time you can make it even better. You are the man! I put some nice ass new shots up yesterday go check em out, best pictures I ever took and best buds Ive ever grown. Be eazy bro :joint:

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Looking sick T! 5Lbs is nothing to sneeze at...that should keep ya' busy for awhile.

Smoking Gun

Damn T! That is a BIG pile of buds. Do you separate and label the different strains as they dry, or do you just know which buds are which? That is a lot of smoke, which I am sure you will be enjoying for a long time.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Impressive haul brother, most impressive

One of my least fav things to do is all that trimming, I guess it is the pothead in me, I sure like to smoke it, but I dont want to do any of the hard work

5 lbs for a personal grower, is a break well earned dude, not sure if you plan on doin anything with your haul

C

cellardweller

5 lbs my ass.. wheres the rest? you smoked it already? :muahaha::laughing:
really though, very very nice haul bro..

K

Karma Genetics

nice run my friend. Gues you will have to smoke some more the coming week he he he......

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
congrats bro.....be cool and make sure you take time to stretch your fingers....they gonna get cramped.

thats a tarp. i got an idea of the quantity. I also think that your next pull and the one after that will be even danker---its getting colder at night and I can smell the difference between my last Lifesaver i got jarred and one I had from the summer.

peace
jip

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
enzee-fasheezy bro,the next ones are lookin even better imo.i cant wait till the clones i have in cups are ready to roll as groups.i still have maybe two mixed runs before i can get them in there.but they ar ready to do the go off,i have a ss run a bd run a kc run and im workin on the runs of ffa ,mss ,and strawberry cough....soon my man soon ;) thanks for all the encouraging words bro.peace....hope the dragon dont make that venomhead bite you in the ass...LOL...

sublime-thanks bro,i been to ur spot yo,lookin real good in there.did you get a new cam or somethin?
peace

access-fasheezy bro...might fall just short of the 5 but not much.still gonna be a pull that would change some folks lifes ;)
and to think i got another one comin down in 2 weeks...makes me happy to be me.hehehehe i think i will have plenty of smokey smoke now;)

smokin-i can tell wich is wich and then i throw them in seperate tupperware containers and burp them hoes everyday,you know the big ass bowls...i have a gang of them to fill;)

dr.D-yo wattup maing,thanks bro.
naa maing no breaks for me.i feel like im just gettin close to where i wanna be.
no stoppin im poppin a shitload of beans as soon as court and surgery are out of the way...i have some shit im dyin to get at;)
i like to trim too man it lets me uncover all them juicy ass buds i been puttin the time into!!! it gets boring but a few good movies and me and my lady can knock it out.
if i trusted them id buy a trimmer,i think i need a bigger space before i need a trimmer though.
i will keep most of the pull and i have 2 friends that i will give a couple zippers a piece to.they are sick and i can help them with no problem so i do.i would give more but they dont smoke that much and they say thats more then enough so if they are happy im happy..makes me feel good to do it too,so i half way do it so i know i did somethin good this week hahahahaha...seriously though it does feel good to help and not want nothin from them.they know i just do it cause...
peace bro.

c-dubb-hahaaaa i wish i could be smokin it already,this shit is crystal-laden..i mean bro...im happy with it fasho.

karma-wassup brother...hehehe yeah hopefully it will last that long hehehe...
how you been man?good to see ya as always bro.
peace-T-

backtothelab-thanks man me too.
and thanks for poppin in.

johni p-wattup bro.thanks man.
yeah the pic looks way resized or somethin because the pile is humongo yo.
thanks for the kind words of encouragement...i think they will too...
yea the temps are droppin here too..i never have cured anything more then a month or so.i'll be patient enough soon though hahaaa.peace

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
I know exactly what you mean bro

I wa sin the spot you were a while a go, I needed to get to a point where I can just chill, have enough weed not to worry about it

I am pretty much there, I have enough to last me way into the new year sometimes, there is no way I can manage the summer heat here, I refuse to get an ac for my plants when I live without it most days, and when it is over 35 outside, damn hard to get it to that inside, so I have to pile on the buds while the weather is good for growin But If I had to stop sometime soon, I would be ok for a bit

Smoking Gun

Hey, T that really is a nice thing you do for your friends. I am sure you see their appreciation, but I certain that your gifts are truly appreciated more than words can describe. Your good karma probably has much to do with the fantastic herb you grow. Keep up the noble fight, you are truly a warrior for good. Much Love.

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
dr.dog-yea bro you feel me then...
i do deal with the heat in the summer but hey it evens out because i'll use the cold air from outside in the winter to cool things off...i run a 25,000 btu a/c in there;)
im sure you would be strait for a bit,and the shit is fire too...you probably have enough to stay in a coma for wuite a while;).peace bro.

smokin-hey bro thanks for the kind words.you know,i never really think of it as a big deal,i mean i have plenty and if it wasnt for me they would get ripped off at killer prices for dirt weed.i think if the shoe was on the other foot they would do the same for me...peace.

================================================================

pics

clones gettin funky with it;)

heres a kc thats gettin yellow way too fast still has like 5 weeks to go,i think its the 3 gallon pot idk...help?suggestions?its a shame too because she has some fatty tops and plenty of them,if ya can help me with this thanks.

now onto whats next out, 2 1/2 weeks left on these.

heres some of the tops on the hashberry,i didnt take a whole plant pic but i'll get one up soon.

and heres some random budz they are sugar coated,im happy with the resin production that is formin on these...super frosty

a few closeups

i hope you guys like the pics,sometimes i hate blowin the spot up with pics cause i think nobody sees them once the page turns.
well i hope you do...peace -T-

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Goddamn bro, thats some killer harvest...ur girls look killer man, you got it goin on!!!LOL
As far as the yellow girl, Id give her a good dose of N in tea form, pick off the dead leaves, and she shuld be fine...she looks happy, just yellow...Ive had many a plant like her, and they all turned out OK...good K+++ to ya bro for the gift to ur friends, thats good stuff man...I wanna become a caregiver some time soon...maybe after I move and blow my shit up!!!!!LOLPeace bro

-Z

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Awww man, I seen the pictures and they look KILLER!! Nice shots man, I cant wait till my buds start getting fatter. I did not buy a new camera, Im just gettin better at taking pictures of MJ on the one I use. You wouldnt belive me but, its just a video camera that you can take pictures with too. Its only 2.3 megapixels, all my shots are auto focus too. Imma keep improving my shots. Be eazy bro Ill be around. :joint: o ya n thanks for the comments an for coming by my spot.

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
The only thing more insane than your pictures is the fact that you had a 5lb haul...and you're staring at another one!!! Very impressive young jedi...very impressive. The force is strong with this one.

luke_yoda.jpg

D

DaveMR

Hello Ywouldnti, fantastic grow room you have there :)
My how things change so fast, must be me getting older :)
The resin production looks out of this world, well done that man :)

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Damn beautiful shots man. You are gettin pro with the camera i see. That one plant is looking kinda like it is needing a dose of N. Did you maybe stop the N kinda short when you tossed it in flower? That shit would happen to me sometimes. Shouldnt affect your end product too much.