What's new

Tonatiuh Rises Again

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
still here my friends,gettin ready to start a new lil somethin up here in a few...
thanks for chimin in drdog :respect:
well be rollin along here real soon.\
peace-T-

Raphael

keep it goin T stay safe..shit is dangerous even in cali with different counties varying in convictions as much as state lines...

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
Hey ton, everything alright bro? I see you may have had some issues with someone not liking you to grow, I feel ya; I will be doing this till I am old and gray myself!

Smoking cannabis is not addicting, but growing it is :D

I am here to see your new grow and I can't wait to see; you got skillz dude and don't let anyone else tell you other wise, but please please make sure you stay safe, don't want another brother getting busted you know?

V

vipertrainwreck

There was a fuckem security breach, most of the fuck em guys are keeping a low profile

jesus good to hear your ok man. brother t, if there's anything i can do lmk. then again, i totally understand if you are spooked by the fact that i suddenly have a new account around the same time your shit went down. let the world know this is khaleel, and i am not a cop. :pimp3: fuck the police and those that narc. leave us the fuck alone and go after the goddam rapists and meth-heads.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im good my friends,thank you for all ur concerns.
just relaxin a little while these things blowover yo,
nothing went down with me,other online friends were jeapordized but not me.
be on the lookout for a little somethin somethin i been workin on ;)
i miss all of you and will be back with somethin to keep ur attention :D
leel,esbe,and everyone else ty for the good vibes,i can feel the love.

bubba
picture.php

jtr
picture.php

picture.php

agent orange
picture.php

cheese
picture.php

still smokin :D
peace-T-

K

Karma Genetics

I see you keep well medicated he he he......

Stay Safe all, Nothing more importand then freedom.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Glad I got all caught up. Hope the rest of the fam is safe as well. Peace for now brotha T

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Good to see ya back round T...always loved your grows, always dank and proper :D...Hope you and all the fam are safe...as stated before "security always comes first"...cant wait to see what you have goin on next...Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts