What's new

Tonatiuh Rises Again

K

Karma Genetics

No No dont close one of my favorite grow threads.

Take it easy bro, Dont keep us waiting to long tho.....................................

Hmmmmmmmmm HB once that you have tasted it you always need some in the stash box he he he.....

I hope you are kidding Tona ... this one of the greatest threads out there ... truly A+ work.

Do what you gotta do, but I assure you this thread is far from boring.

Take care,
sg

PS - I agree with the Happy Bros ... one of my favorites for sure.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:wave: Tona :D

picture.php

I love that pic so i'll quote it again! you're doing some great work in here bro
please keep pumping out beautiful buds ;) and keep up the great work!!!

cheers,
red.

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
:lurk:...how cool is than bud trimming gadget...am not showing the wife that,,it will cost me lol............keep up the stella work:tiphat:

keep it green
highlander

THC123

Veteran
just love this grow , how much did you pay for the trimmer , i GOT to get one of those for the coming outdoor harvest in september-october , i am tired of cutting 30 days non stop

P

Peat

I gotta get me one a dem!

I gotta get me one a dem!

:respect: Tona's Plantation

The symbiotic duality of one man as both Master & Slave! :bow::whip:

====================================
Whenever I'm thinking that I'm working too hard,
I can stop by here & be set straight!

Then I KNOW I'm really just a fat lazy POS! :bis:

=====================
:listen2: If knowing is half the battle,
it must be time for a break... :joint:

L~B

yea I got some advice give me all your pot! Looking good yo! Trimmer looks nice i was thinking a trim pro for me a trim pro. Hope all is good your way peace and stuff..

K

khaleel

lookin great brother -- just stoppin in to say hi while online. love the new trimmer! :D

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
tona TonA
Howzit brother..?? Just peeping the crib see whats a cracka lackin.. :D i know its almost time to take a break so im just watching the fini.. ohh here passes the blueberry skunk x princess diesel over to you finish it off brother.. peace n pufs.

sackO

Latest posts

Latest posts