What's new

Tonatiuh Rises Again

K

khaleel

looking gorgeous man! that new 8" fan will kill it... the hell with cooling your room; that thing will reverse global warming :smoke:

Raphael

Awesome Tona, everything in this thread is golden! I have had the 8" max fan for about 8 months now and it sucks the shit out of my 10x10 room, pulling air through outlet holes and through cracks haha it is a very efficient fan anyways keep it up

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sublime-wattup pimpin...ty for droppin in yo....had a bbq for 420 and kicked it like that.
didnt get them vids yet but ill get at it or have one of the homies hook that chit up for me.
peace-T-

drdog-wattup my brother,ya man that fan kicks some major ass.i got it mounted somewhat but i had to go get adaptors for my hoodds o plug into the ballasts...doh...i should be all aircooled and stuff by the next couple days though fasheezy.
peace bro-T-

hoos-wattup playa...ya man im gonna be pullin with that 8 from another room and then have six inch duct to all the hoods,then a six inch fan at the other end to pull even more to a dryer duct outside the crib...good?
fasho bro,thats what i want is for the a/c to be on less as possible,i just hope the humidity is still in check,prolly have to dial it a lil though.
ill def get the filter up soon,its sittin on a five gallon bucket right now...them mf's are a beeeeeotch to be hoistin up there homie.hehehe.
peace-T-

philthy-yo yo yo you know it maing,tryin to bust the seams in that joint yo...this what i do.
peace-T-

osecret-fasho bro im thinkin you runnin the same ones too...happy brobx1 x chemd right?
this is the heavy leaning happy bro pheno thats why i just shorten it up like that.
peace-T-

leel-lol @ reverse global warming....thats cool too as long as it cools these lights first before this weather breaks all the way :D
peace-T-

raph-right on man ty for the good vibes yo...and for the good review on the fan,puts my mind at ease of is it gonna be strong enough for my needs.seems like its the right tool for the job.
hope ya stick around yo.
peace-T-

sayan-sup dude,yo man thanx for the compliment,always motivating.
i try to keep the ladies as happy as i can...
good to have ya drop thru.
peace-T-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
ready for about fifty pics? :D....

ok so lets start with veg and mamas,mams are a little crowded right now because i had to scoot them over to make room for the 24 3 gallon bags...there are also a group still in 1 gallon pots in the center of all the 3's...
1st pics a lil crooked...
picture.php

picture.php

over flow chillin on top of the cloner....
picture.php

cheese and black dominas
picture.php

a few room shots...
bubbas in the front,a.o's ans sno caps in the bac,happy brothers on the right...
what i see when i open the door
picture.php

picture.php

happy brothers,enjoying the flush
picture.php

picture.php

a couple bubba shots
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

happy brothers
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the rest of the happy bros and part 2 of the update in the next post...

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
tona TonA
Howzit brother..?? Dayum the pic of what you see when you open the door is crazy fa sheezy!!! dayum you are strapped down bigtime with bishes even stacking on the cloner :D... get it done muh broizzle fa shizzle.. Lots of work, i cant imagine i have 7 to tend plus a few clones.. lol.. great work your puttin in sending ya good vibes brother... much much :respect: back at ya.. peace n pufs.

sackO

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

agent orange and snow caps...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and last but not least,,got my new toy today and had to try it out on a couple side branches of day 70 happy brother,they are ready for the most part just want a lil more amber before i yop them...but looky here looky here...
picture.php

trimmed them up pretty nice i think,1st time usin it,im sure ill get it dialed when i chop.
you can scroll up and see how leafy it is when i start to trim it.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

i hope you liked the pics,i will get the ones up of the air cooled room when im done and a more detailed walk thru on how that spinpro trimmer works.
peace-T-

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice Tonatiuh ive got one of those trimmers but instead of the handle it has an electric motor on top works great especialy for those big trim jobs and kind on the hands...

Looking forward to seeing the Black Domina back in action i have half a pack left to germ from 5 years ago...:biggrin:

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wish I could huff those frosty beotches!
You should have lots of frosty goodness in your new sugar bowl! Every time I am sitting with my fingers all gooey and my scissors stuck together I wish I had me a nice little sugar bowl like that.

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Bigups T. All is looking GREAT! I mean beside all them nice flowers, that 1st veg picture was a jaw dropper. Keep up the great work as always.. :rasta:

Raphael

Damn Tona I love checking out your pics and nice mamas and trich pics everything looks killer keep it up bro I be sticking around for sure.

I'm trippin' out and got a question for ya man I have like 13 moms that were clones from veg plants never been flowered but sexually mature and they have been sticking out their hairs in veg. When I take the cuts and a couple weeks later when they're rooted some of them have developed small looking budsites possibly, or maybe just very tight internodes, but they have also developed trichomes on the fan leaves! I tossed a couple trays yesterday of rooted clones cus the club says they were goin' into flower but my lights were on 20 hours a day and a week and a half ago I bumped it to on all the time 24 hours so I know they're not going into flower...Have you ever heard of this? BTW the clones that appear to flower veg just fine once they're transplanted so I don't know.

Anyways keep killing it man!

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
ONE LOVE, ONE TONA!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

agent orange and snow caps...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and last but not least,,got my new toy today and had to try it out on a couple side branches of day 70 happy brother,they are ready for the most part just want a lil more amber before i yop them...but looky here looky here...
picture.php

trimmed them up pretty nice i think,1st time usin it,im sure ill get it dialed when i chop.
you can scroll up and see how leafy it is when i start to trim it.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

i hope you liked the pics,i will get the ones up of the air cooled room when im done and a more detailed walk thru on how that spinpro trimmer works.
peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
benji-wassup bro,hell ya man that little machine worked real good for me w all the leafs the happy bro's had...worked wonders w the popcorn stuff,probably a extra oz. or 2 there that woulda went to the hash pile if idda had to do it by hand.took a lil bit to get the right amount filled in there for the best trim but it was rockin about 2-3 zips at the fullest but needed a few more spins....i got a few black dominas in the flower room,some at about 2-3 weeks and a few just flipped yesterday they should keep ya cool till the big group of them get in there homie...any questions you have about her just let me know,im sorry but my skills at describing tastes and smells are pretty lacking but ill do my best for ya bruh.
peace-T-

hoos-wattup wattup!!!yo yo maing i feel you homie,thas why i broke down and bought this lil gadget...i knew i had to have it before the next trim after the last 14 hr day...f that yo.these happy bros woulda took forever to trim without it.ad the trim is all sugar trim comin out the bowl,nice and chopped down wont dammage the bubble bags...perfect enough for me yo.
peace my kat.-T-

hans-welcom to the shomy kat...glad ur enjoyin the action we got goin around the joint.
thanks for the good vibes,grab a seat and chillaze out homie.
peace-T-

sublime-wattup lil bruh,hope all is cool on ur end...hey man ty for the motivating words yo,everyone always like the flowers(me included :D ) but the flower room cant stay in tune without a healthy veg work ethic fasho.
did you start ur outdoor stuff yet?
peace-T-

L~B-wattup pimpin all i can say is you prolly want one fasho it prolly cut my time into a 3rd yo no joke.if ur a lazy F.U.C.K.E.R. like me id recommend the power one,its probably my next purchase fareal fareal....although the way im lookin at this handle on mine,it seems like i could put a socket on a drill and put it on the bolt on the handle and spin away.i would have trid tht last night but i wasted like 20 minutes lookin for the attachment for my drill and was like fuckit yo back to work.next time ill be ready w it though and see wattup...i got pics tho.
peace-T-

trichy- :friends: :joint: :friends:

raph-wattup yo...i had a cross a while back ago,it was c99 x sourbubble...i got itfrom clone and it did the same thing as ur sayin,it showed crazy long female parts and was covered in trichs as soon as i would put it into cups.i have pics somewhere of it too....aneeeeeways that plant never flowered out right.it made whispy ass airy buds,grew sideways,was more leaf then bud etc...i gave her like 4 different tries because i had lost my sourbubble just before i recieved that cross and i loved that weed....it never grew right tho so i had to chuckit,
hope you have better luck w ur crazy ladies.
peace-T-

esbe-my brother,good to see you as always....do you have a new outdoor thread this year?would ya please shoot me a link yo?i been lookin out for it but havnt stumbled across it yet.thanks in advance.
peace-T-

hans-fasheezy bro,welcome.
peace-T-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

update and chop pics.

update is almost done,ran out of 6 inch flex.i need about one more bag and im good.just need to attach the T and run the flex to a six inch fan thats gonna help the 8.my duct past that is already ran.tried to mark the pics so u kno what ur lookin at in there....any questions just ask away...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

if you look in the room pic youll see a six inch fan hangin there...the flex from the other side of the lights are gonna go to that then out.

room
picture.php

new group...mixed x 24-25 i forget,,,jack the ripper,black domina,cheese,bpp,ffa,and maybe a bubba or 2...
picture.php

a few chop shots...
12 happy brothers...1st off let me say i forgot how fuckin kik ass this weed is,as you can see from the long ass responses it gots me ramblin,this is off of a 1 night dry of some popcorn buds i let sit on top of my cable box over night to dry :D
this is some really great weed,i missed it like crazy,im glad i have the trimmer though because this stuff has a crazy bud to leaf ratio this time,Karma has told me where i may have fed them a little too soon though so next go i will keep that in mind....excellant excellant weed.

picture.php

picture.php

ok heres the lil jump off in action.the second pic needed a few more spins but you get the idea.some of the larger stuff you might have to clean up a little bit w some fiskars but not for the most part....peeps told me that the big tops are better by hand but the happy bro is like nugs all the way to the top so i just popped them off the stem and went crazy.like i said after a few more spins these was even better lookin i just wanted to get the pic out the way and get at my work ...
you can see how leafy it started as...
picture.php

about 20 seconds spin in each direction...
picture.php

about 4 hrs later...in the meatlocker
picture.php

the fans i have blowin on them
picture.php

i made them shelves along time ago for another dry box i made...totaly forgot to order hanging screens but these will do for now...btw i found the collapsable hangin dry screens on e bay for ...3 for 99 dollars 5 sections each so i think ill be getting 3-6 of them real soon.
picture.php

hope the update and pics are good enough fellaz...if anyone has any suggestions or questions,just let'm rip.
peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanx bro always appreciated comin from you.

due to the lack of activity in this thread I canonly assume it's gettin old andboring to you guys. Thanks for comin along for the ride.time to take it easy for a while.
Thread closed.
Peace-T-

Che

Veteran
Hey Tona, if this is what you consider boring I'd like to see what you think is exciting!
Glad to see you're rockin the SpinPro, I saw PK's demo video on it and wanted one ever since
That happy B looks awesome man, upgraaydes in the room looks like it's gonna help with the swelter this summer :)

Dry racks 3 for 99 I should pick some up, they're like $50-60 each at the shop I go to..

Great updates Tona, lookin forward to whatev you're gonna throw down next!

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
tona TonA
Howzit brother..?? Man that trimmer rocks balls yo.. Going to save yer neck, back, hands.. nice.. All the gurls are still looking hot.. :D bbl peace n pufs.

sackO