What's new

Tonatiuh Rises Again

S

Seismic

Have fun with dank harvest bro, and just remember, its a labor of love:joint: Take care bro.

:pumpkin:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just got done right now...fookin A was a long ass time yo..gotta get me a trimpro,some shit would be better with help hehehe...
ill be back with pics in a few...gotta eat and smoke.
peace-T-

A

arcticsun

congrats on the harvest there tonatiuh. blessings bro :D

:lurk: ..awaiting harvest pics .. wish you could e-mail me a piece of your scizzor hash :D

hazy

Veteran
Looks like rows and rows of fat bud. Seriously those macros are good enough to show wall to wall trichs.

This is a really good pic
T said:
picture.php

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
stevius--:joint: coming right up.
peace-T-

seismic-yea man it got real old like half way thru im like yo im gettin a trimpro....9 hrs is too dayum long homie...
peace-T-

CF-yea man vacation is def over,tomorrow time to x plant some into 3 galln bags for the flip in 2 weeks...room looks empty right now with only two groups in there...gotta get it filled back up yo ...peace-T-

osecret-:woohoo:

hoos-right on yo,hands were super sticky yo...couldnt even roll a j,kept rippin the paper.
peace-T-

arctic-wattup maing,thank you for the good vibes yo...
pics coming right up bro.
peace-T-

hazy-sup my friend...thank you for the compliments maning and im glad you digg the pics man...i try bro,peace-T-

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

some finger banger
picture.php

peace-T-

S

Seismic

Cool news on the trimpro dude, that will make it much easier. That finger hash looks like a tasty little treat to get you ready for the dried nugs. Later bro.
:pumpkin:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sticky thread inhere....i just could evade the thc when opening the thread...hahaha
looking awsome as always bro!!!

:bow:

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Nice haul Tona. Gonna be some tasty smoke. :rasta: Stay safe n high.

K

Karma Genetics

He bro just wanted to Whish you strengt and Good vibe's before you go to hospital, Get yourself ready now for your return, Make shure you have everything around your favorite chair so you dont have to get up, A litle fridge your bongs and smokes he he,,, some snack and your remote controle, And a laptop, and your ready for recovery......

Stay safe mate.

keeper

Very nice T :respect: do you use that tent just for drying ?
i looked back a few pages and did not see plants growing in it.
had another name change, it's your old pal Raist :wave: :friends:

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
seismic-wattup man,yea i gotta get me somethin to get it done quicker yo...i forgot how much trimmin sux...peace-T-

Core-wassup man.lol ur crazy ur thread is a sticky mf too bro always,peace-T-

vin-wattup homie...tea man it is gonna be some good ass,i put all the accidents that i snipped of when trimmin on my cable box over night and they was able to smoke in a rillo today....its got melookin forward to it for sure..
peace-T-

Esbe-:woohoo: fasho bro,ty for the good vibes too my friend...and i have a group of cheese coming down like 2 weeks before x-mas too :joint:
peace-T-

sneakin-yea bro fasho.
peace-T-

Karma-right on my friend :respect:
ty for the thoughts man.i already been tryin to think of what im gonna need to have close too yo,no joke....and i got my grow pretty much ahead of itself accept for the new ones that will be goin in flower...gonna be hard but i have to keep them healthier then the last time fasho.
peace-T-

keeper-wattup my friend,good to see you around the boards yo :wave:
yea bro,i just use that tent for drying right now...it is workin like a champ too.keep the funk away,the temps are dialed wasily with a small heater set to 69,and a fan to circulate some air.i will probably set the tent up as a small space for seed runs after i get a proper dry room built.
peace-T-

heres a few pics of the work put in today...i transplanted x10 whites and 1 bubba into 3 gallon pots from 1 gallons,x11 FFA from cups to 1 gallon,x 11 JTR from cups to 1 gallon,and x 2BPP from cups to 1 gallon...also trimmed the mamas down some and watered all of them....the work is never done.
also i scooted all the cheese in flowerover to the other side of the room to make it easier to bring in the next groups...

moms and veg
picture.php

mom side...i also put that mss mom in the very front into that square 3 gallon pot from a 1 gallon.
picture.php

veg side
picture.php

the pre 98 is about 2 weeks out from done
picture.php

flipped like 17 days ago
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the fresh 8 just flipped the other day.
picture.php

pre 98
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace-T-

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Always lookin so delicioso up in this joint!!! Very few peeps can bring it this hard T. :wave:

I

idoreallytry

wow u certainly have risen again again lol,,,the room and lineup is stellar,,,peace

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Tonatiuh said:
heres a few pics of the work put in today...i transplanted x10 whites and 1 bubba into 3 gallon pots from 1 gallons,x11 FFA from cups to 1 gallon,x 11 JTR from cups to 1 gallon,and x 2BPP from cups to 1 gallon...also trimmed the mamas down some and watered all of them....the work is never done.
You sure are a busy man :respect:

Great pics bro :cool:

P :rasta:

Latest posts

Latest posts