What's new

Tonatiuh Rises Again

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Tona, holy shit man I'm loving your new spot. It's so clean and proper. All done up right with the right gear. I love running multiple strains. It gives you such a variety of meds and flavors.

Your setup is tops as far as im concerned. It definately looks like you know what you're doing. Here's to a plump harvest for ya!:joint:

- SubN

S

Seismic

Looking great T, I love watching those AO colas fill in. Glad to hear this will be your last surgery most likely. Take care bro, and good karma to ya. :joint:

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
^^^Ditto that! That Bubba's lookin killer :woohoo:
Sorry I'm jumpin in so late. Gotta rewind and see the whole show.
Stay safe n high Bro :rasta:

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
everything is looking real proper mang.
you'll be harvesting soon enough.
then the vacation is over and it's back to trimming :wallbash:

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
Yo Tona, I didn't know you had a smell issue bro.

Get at me in chat and we can discuss some ideas based on the equipment and the room(s) you are using :joint:

sneakinman13

Veteran
hey T. things looking good as ever. looks like your really enjoying all that room you got to work with! keep it up man.. good vibes

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hoos-wattup bro,hehe yea maing i love that bubba sexy ass too yo.i cant wait to have this whole group of them in there ,gonne be lookin real nice..i think i have the flow issues straitened out.if not ill pick ur brain fasho.thanks.
peace-T-

arctic-wattup bro,been a while it was good to see you on the boards yo..yea them are grow bags from the growshop but they didnt come with soil....i just put like 2 inches of chunky perlite in the bottom of the bag to help me manipulate it to the way i want it to sit.then fill with some soil throw some more perlite,a lil ewc and some lime...then make sure its standing straight,put in the plant and fill the rest of the way.should sa\tand and be straight as you fill the bag it will take shape.hope that helps.
peace-T-

osecret-wattup yo,yea homie i hate the healing process after surgery...and to make it so bad i dont have noone right now i trust enough to have around so imma have to be doin everything myself...cook,clean,grow,even just gettin up and down yo...not lookin forward to it,but if what dont kill us makes us stronger im gonna be the strongest mf on earth after this here yo :D
peace-T-

raph-wattup bro.thanks man all the good vibes are always appreciated.
peace-T-

mr.bill-yea bro,they wanted me to come back like as soon as i was done healin heheh fuck that... hehehe.i hate the fact that imma have to be gardening all messed up feeling,i remember last time i could really see the grow suffer when i wasn able to do everything i normaly would...kinda just doin enough to keep everything growin and finishin and alive,but not really puttin my mack hand into it...ill have to try to be stronger this time fuck that yo.
peace-T-

ube-wattup homie,good to see you along for the ride brother...thanks for the kind words holmz.peace-T-

dr.dog-wattup bro...yea man im startin to like this room better yo,as soon as i get my water lines ran closer ill be happy...and when the second room gets fired up:wink:
peace-T-

lapi-thanks bro...i try to do what it do homie...still learnin forever.
peace-T-

esbe-wattup my friend...thank you for the good vibes yo.im glad ur enjoyin the show...
a few more days and they will be coming down.:woohoo:
peace-T-

spaded-yo yo yo,wattuppers maing...thank you for the compliments homie..i tried to do the room up the best i could.i still have a couple things i need to get at but for the most part it is done.yep bro variety is what i like too...after a few runs i should have some jars of different stuff to chose from...thanks for the harvest vibes,i been dry so long i need a real good one to make me happy for a while.
peace-T-

seismic-wattuptho,thanks for the good vibes bro...i love watchin the colas fill in too heheh...makes me happy like a proud daddy lol.good karma right back to ya man.
peace-T-

verdant-thanks bro,i think i cant wait to have like a whole patch of them in there and see that big purple group just glistening with crystals...they are rooting now;)
peace-T-

vin-hey brother wattup...you aint never late yo,right on time for the first chop..
glad you made it,there is always room for one more....thats my motto hehehe
peace yo.-T-

CF-fasheezy bro,its been so long i miss trimmin right about now yo...i know that will only last like 2 hrs in at most.then ill be like "MAN I HATE F.U.C.K.I.N. TRIMMIN!!!"
lmao...peace big bruh.-T-

inc-wattup yo,yea bro it was bad the other day,to the point i was a lil noid yo...i got in chat and picked the brains for a lil bit and then was up all night fixin the problem.luckily i had everything i needeD around here already.was a late nighter but you know when it comes to security and odor,there is no time for some...ill do it tomorrow bs,gotta get at that type of shit asap...if it turns out i do need to tweek it at all ill be in touch bro fasho.thanks.peace-T-

sneakin-right on bro,ty.i am enjoying the new room.i think i will really like it 100 times better then the old space as soon as i get it all finished the way i have it visioned in my mind...gotta take it slow though...soon it will be done.nothin is done well when ya rush it.
peace-T-

paddi-wattup my friend from across the water.good to see you always bro....so did that finger hash get you tore up from the floor up or what?there was a real nice sized gumball there...great lookin budz again this year too.
peace-T-

everyone,looks like about a week left on them.2-3 days for them to dry out,and 2-3 days for them to eat up ant leftover N in there while they are dry in the pots should do it.....fuck that fellaz i aint gonna be trimmin all perc'd up and in pain and chit,i dont think that a few days will make a bit dif in potency or in yield either.right now they are at like 5% amber with the rest milky,i think that in the next 5 days they should be ready enough for the axe...idealy i would have taken the a lil longer but hey,sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do...ill try to get some macro shots up of the crystals tonight so you guys can see what i mean about the trichs...peace-T-

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
word
trimmin all f'd up aint fun
u will be fine. only person who gonna know they came down early is u son
well n all of us but no haters here lol
i just did the same shit at my casa. took over half my run down a week early to make future date work out.... GOTTA DO WHAT U GOTTA DO!
loving all the hard work ur puttin down T! K+ if i could homie

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sirsmoke-right on yo,i think ill be aight yo they are gummy as hell and startin to get even more and more ready so...yea it should be cool...better then trimmin a f'd up like you said yo.
i got some pics for you guys so ya can see what im workin with....remember they still have like 5 days before i have to axe them...
peace yo.
-T-

=======================================================

pics

im just gonna throw them all up,you know its all a.o and bubba...i didnt take any of the pre 98 or the jtr today...so lets roll...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^^^^guess them was all bubba hehehe the A.O's are in the macros,you can easily tell them apart i think.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

sorry for the poor quality of some of them macros but yo i aint the best photographer,i just try to do what it do :D
peace-E-

Che

Veteran
Everything in here is going off Tonatiuh!! In a couple weeks the JTR will be more fun to photograph, I am looking forward to that! The AO's are pretty obvious, haha, everything is soo frosty man! Macros look decent, but they can really be tricky.. they need lots of light, a very steady hand or tripod, and a good feel for manual settings.. just play with it until you find a happy medium!
Respect,
-Che

A

arcticsun

the show is off the hoook brother. beautiful colors and fantastic frrrostyness mon. im impressed. you definately have me coming back for more

tnx for reply, think ill have to order me some growbags from somewhere.

peace homes -AS