What's new

Tom Hill treasure...

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do the right thing...keep as much genetic variety there as possible. First run of each strain should be ALL seeds in an open pollination session. Then you have MORE seeds to really work with and a much better chance at keeping the full genetic lines intact...you can always search through a bit to find the special ones later. BUT in all honesty, you have now found yourself in spot of great responsibility...keep those genetics alive and in existence for others in the future...lest we be like those from the 70's saying...you remember...I wish we still had that...or what ever happened to that....

Be smart with your great treasure!!!

dank.Frank

Couldnt of said it any better dankfrank respect bro...

Now i just hafto get hold of some PTK..TomHill and all the HTC growers:respect:100%
Just like the thread title says TREASURE and treasure it is...

Tom hills deep chunk is awesome bud. I would like to see his strains show up as clones in Oaksterdam,I have only found DCxSC at bluesky.

Anybody know where to get Tom Hill gear in Nor Cal clubs.I would like the pine tar kush or Cripple Creek. I will travel to get T H Clones.SF or Sebastapool or Sactown is okay, Socal too far away for me.

What did he do? A Million grower/breeders and you want me to select some obscure sounding name that i cant even find any info on any strains.
Look i aint too stupid i know self serving publicity when i see it.
Best pot i ever had was in Vanuatu on honeymoon with the ex-missus.We were like Rabbits with a strange smile twisting our facial expression.
Tom Hill is not a self promoting breeder.If you can't find out much about him or his gear,that is why.

Tom's gear speaks for it self, and sells it self without fancy adds or packaging.

Lots of great threads out there of T H strains {Always amazing looking buds}

Tons of people rave about Tom Hill genetics all over the internet,just look a little deeper.

Finding Tom hill Seeds is finding real treasure,I would be happy with f2 or f3's of any TH.lol

What Tom has done is spent countless hours perfecting solid genetics and keeping IBL

strains alive and pure. Try to find anyone who ever posted a negative grow report or

smoke report of Toms gear.I have never seen a bad pheno type posted ever from his stuff.

Go ahead and buy your seeds from greenhouse,after all the best Cali strains are

exclusively available from the dutch breeders.lol

I would love to see all of Tom's gear for sale in Oaksterdam, I've Only found DCxSC clones at bluesky so far.

Maybe Harborside can get clones in or beans if they are available.

I have never heard of the the strain called "Vanuatu" where is it from what seed company sells it?

I heard of Xanadu weed many years ago, related possibly or is "Vanuatu" a Vancouver strain?

My point is,you don't have to be World Famous to be truly great.

Budweiser calls itself the King of Beers and spends a lot of money advertising shitty beer and people buy it.

More sophisticated pallets seek out local micro brews to satisfy their thirst for greatness.

Tom Hill is like a micro brewer,maybe not world famous yet,but a local legend to be sure.

Atta Oaksterdamseeds, You said it true... A Legend and It didn't take me long to Realize that as soon as I read a few posts about some of his gear....

WEV who knows where WEV is anyway now, I am sure he has come to his senses..lol. No pun intended WEV, just do some reading and research before you jumpin on so lame coment like the on you made, and you might learn more about the Underground Breeding Community, Seems the Best comes out of these small Companies, and Product does speak for it's self....

G

GOOD news . i have some bubba kush x DC seeds i will try some day. its from one of my first friends on this site. i do not know whats was used in making these seeds but i think their from the northern cali area. i just have to grow them out but i know a winner win i see it.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What did he do? A Million grower/breeders and you want me to select some obscure sounding name that i cant even find any info on any strains.
Look i aint too stupid i know self serving publicity when i see it.
Best pot i ever had was in Vanuatu on honeymoon with the ex-missus.We were like Rabbits with a strange smile twisting our facial expression.

STFU and go back to your hole,stupid rabbit...

More Wev´s b.s. :no:

Erections in progress no wukkas.
Creativity enhancement.
pleasure sensitivity.
HTC forever.

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tom Hill is not a self promoting breeder.If you can't find out much about him or his gear,that is why.

Tom's gear speaks for it self, and sells it self without fancy adds or packaging.

Lots of great threads out there of T H strains {Always amazing looking buds}

Tons of people rave about Tom Hill genetics all over the internet,just look a little deeper.

Finding Tom hill Seeds is finding real treasure,I would be happy with f2 or f3's of any TH.lol

What Tom has done is spent countless hours perfecting solid genetics and keeping IBL

strains alive and pure. Try to find anyone who ever posted a negative grow report or

smoke report of Toms gear.I have never seen a bad pheno type posted ever from his stuff.

Go ahead and buy your seeds from greenhouse,after all the best Cali strains are

exclusively available from the dutch breeders.lol

I would love to see all of Tom's gear for sale in Oaksterdam, I've Only found DCxSC clones at bluesky so far.

Maybe Harborside can get clones in or beans if they are available.

I have never heard of the the strain called "Vanuatu" where is it from what seed company sells it?

I heard of Xanadu weed many years ago, related possibly or is "Vanuatu" a Vancouver strain?

My point is,you don't have to be World Famous to be truly great.

Budweiser calls itself the King of Beers and spends a lot of money advertising shitty beer and people buy it.

More sophisticated pallets seek out local micro brews to satisfy their thirst for greatness.

Tom Hill is like a micro brewer,maybe not world famous yet,but a local legend to be sure.

Well said bro...TOMHILL=:respect:
Vanuatu isnt a strain its an island part of the Australasia ecozone i remember going there when i was 5 years old on a cruise ship with my parents...