What's new

Tom Hill treasure...

kinger

Veteran
lucky you,I am in the process of popping some ptk that I scored fromseedbay a little while ago

Yes yes,... a well illustrated play-by-play growlog is a must for that find! Anything IMO coming from Tom Hill is beyond top quality. One helluva breeder if ya ask me. :D

kathmandu

yes tomato seeds:)....i was paranoid about everything back then and asked tom to write that on there in case they got snagged.

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
can anyone tell me about old mendo from Tom Hill..was it a collection of genetics..a mix???
peace
Chefboy

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What did he do? A Million grower/breeders and you want me to select some obscure sounding name that i cant even find any info on any strains.
Look i aint too stupid i know self serving publicity when i see it.
Best pot i ever had was in Vanuatu on honeymoon with the ex-missus.We were like Rabbits with a strange smile twisting our facial expression.
---i musta missed the post where someone tried to convince you to buy his seeds. and how would someone being happy he found some old beans by a VERY respected breeder be self serving publicity?

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
---i musta missed the post where someone tried to convince you to buy his seeds. and how would someone being happy he found some old beans by a VERY respected breeder be self serving publicity?

Oh no, not again. A hater already?? Subrob, I bet if this guy were to take a stab at some TH gear, he would be a believer.

Nik Dynosaur

Oh no, not again. A hater already?? Subrob, I bet if this guy were to take a stab at some TH gear, he would be a believer.

I know i was shocked to see that post. If he was to do even a simple search on tom hill i'm sure that he wouldn't need to look too hard.

Forget the hater's man, the Funk is about to run the show, let's let the Buds and smoke Repost, make his eye the beleivers, there are no throw away phenos here from what I've seen...

i sure as heaven wish I had even two of those Tomato seeds, hmmmmmm just what would I do?,
I can't wait to see what goes on with these beans....Good Luck!
B

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice! As you get older, you find out who your friends are.... I think you just found out.... :)

Plant em up! :headbange

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
karma coming around:rasta:

Reminds me of finding money in clothes i haven't worn in a while...........except a bazillion times better! its good to have good friends. be well Kat!

I got a pack of toms PTK on a weekend special in early 2008,
in my mind its my only real possession. They were thrown in
the freezer until I get a better place, but that could be a year
maybe even five years from now.I know its not deep chunk
but it is a treasure and I want to have a nice setup so I can
do his strain some good.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
about seven years ago when the garden was shut down it was thought the seed vault was lost but luckily a friend saved the seed collection. since then i just assumed they were thrown away but when we met the other day to catch up he brought me a gift, some old beans. the only ones i was sad about loosing were the beans that Tom Hill gifted me back around 2002 or so. thought these were long gone and still cant believe that he held them for me for so long. opened up the coin packs to inspect them to make sure they werent cracked or in bad condition. anyway, they looked perfect and were transfered into baggies....

picture.php

cant flip horizontally for some reason....sorry about that

Do the right thing...keep as much genetic variety there as possible. First run of each strain should be ALL seeds in an open pollination session. Then you have MORE seeds to really work with and a much better chance at keeping the full genetic lines intact...you can always search through a bit to find the special ones later. BUT in all honesty, you have now found yourself in spot of great responsibility...keep those genetics alive and in existence for others in the future...lest we be like those from the 70's saying...you remember...I wish we still had that...or what ever happened to that....

Be smart with your great treasure!!!

dank.Frank

Latest posts

Latest posts