What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tom Hill Haze

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_2854.gif

Sub24ox7

Pollen from 5 male thh same as this female came from I used on mm/thia78.

Yes the f1 Grandfunk cross your referring to I used 1 male Grandfunk. The rest of the females were not as good as the one pictured I grew 5, 1 was excellent and 2 pretty good.

Tom hill haze is great, one of the best sativas I have grown.

Last edited:

GrandpaMillenial

Ripe or unripe mango? I’ve grown only 9 THH females through flower to date. Unripe green mango and metallic on a couple. I’ll get into a bunch of the new seed stock this season, so will keep you posted if I run across anything mango leaning.

Either

I literally went out and ate a green one for the first time in my life, ladt week.

IMG_1019.jpeg

There was some mention of something called “mango heads”. my understanding it was a mango thai some aussies where smoking a few decades ago.

I don’t need a pure mango, citrusy and leather would blend just fine in my book.

LostTribe

Premium user
Pollen from 5 male thh same as this female came from I used on mm/thia78.

Yes the f1 Grandfunk cross your referring to I used 1 male Grandfunk. The rest of the females were not as good as the one pictured I grew 5, 1 was excellent and 2 pretty good.

Tom hill haze is great, one of the best sativas I have grown.
Also appears that the Mint is throwing the same level of resin as the mom. Is this a new seed start or a clone from your previous run with them? Haze on!

Sub24ox7

Also appears that the Mint is throwing the same level of resin as the mom. Is this a new seed start or a clone from your previous run with them? Haze on!
Ive not grown any mint progeny out yet. I have 18 plants with its pollen used on mm/thia78 sexed so like 10 females and 8 males. I’m betting they will be very resinous and combine better than the grandfunk I used on mm/thia78, that one female pictured of the grandfunk cross is very resinous but.. the other 4 were not.

I made another generation of thh mint with all of the plants I had open pollination. Only 3 females and 5 males. I also have a cross with thh mint pollen to Punto rojo x congo and to seedsman o. Haze. The pollen I froze from thh did not keep as long as I hoped and went sterile(was good for a year but I tried some this year and no bueno). So many beans and so little time.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts