What's new

Tom Hill Haze

chakras

I've run 2 of todds offerings, Both hermed. If it matters they were not the hazes he offers.
Does not surprise me. Having been around the scene for decades. Guy was a writer turned chucker. Go figure. If you do some in depth authoritative reading, the bloke has an eye-opening past, to say the least. Not in a flattering way. When he first opened up shop I knew to make a very wide circle and steer clear. To each their own. Buyer beware.

PlasmaTube

That haze collection link you posted from Todd promises a lot do those genetics actually deliver ? seems like he’s trying to capitalize…
Not sure about Todd, as I have never spoke with or personally know the dude...but after smoking the AG OH, I gotta say, it was a great smoke. No ceiling, cerebral, uplifting, and def a heady/drunk feeling. Smoking back to back to back got me almost "dizzy". Wife doesn't smoke but she enjoyed the "incense and wet frog" smell around the house. Indeed, I love the smell of the musk, incense, frankincense and sandalwood vibes so this was perfect. House smelled golden Moments of confusion and spontaneous laughter with my friend, whose a HUGE OG, gas, none haze guy. After smoking Todd's OH, BH, and Mr Toads Haze4Dayz...my friend said he's reconsidering Hazes, as he got high like "the old days".

So 0 comment on the guy, but the bud was solid from my opinion. Worth growing at least IMO.

Kinda have the same feelings about Gas/Swami Organic Seeds. Grew and smoked and enjoyed his "88 NL5/Haze"...aka Neville's Haze by way of Coot. Hazy, up, cocaina kinda smoke but not over the top. Smelled like grass/hay/spicy/and a touch of musk...just a pinch. Mostly spice and "hay"..not sure how else to put it. Morning go to smoke. Again.... Don't know the dude.... I do know how many feel about him. But the flower wasn't bad...at least the 1 I found.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not sure about Todd, as I have never spoke with or personally know the dude...but after smoking the AG OH, I gotta say, it was a great smoke. No ceiling, cerebral, uplifting, and def a heady/drunk feeling. Smoking back to back to back got me almost "dizzy". Wife doesn't smoke but she enjoyed the "incense and wet frog" smell around the house. Indeed, I love the smell of the musk, incense, frankincense and sandalwood vibes so this was perfect. House smelled golden Moments of confusion and spontaneous laughter with my friend, whose a HUGE OG, gas, none haze guy. After smoking Todd's OH, BH, and Mr Toads Haze4Dayz...my friend said he's reconsidering Hazes, as he got high like "the old days".

So 0 comment on the guy, but the bud was solid from my opinion. Worth growing at least IMO.

Kinda have the same feelings about Gas/Swami Organic Seeds. Grew and smoked and enjoyed his "88 NL5/Haze"...aka Neville's Haze by way of Coot. Hazy, up, cocaina kinda smoke but not over the top. Smelled like grass/hay/spicy/and a touch of musk...just a pinch. Mostly spice and "hay"..not sure how else to put it. Morning go to smoke. Again.... Don't know the dude.... I do know how many feel about him. But the flower wasn't bad...at least the 1 I found.
The only thing that I ask for is potency and yield… I want potent Haze

herbgreen

Veteran
Love this Review....I knew it!:coffee:
musk, incense, frankincense and sandalwood vibes so this was perfect. House smelled golden Moments of confusion and spontaneous laughter with my friend, whose a HUGE OG, gas, none haze guy. After smoking Todd's OH, BH, and Mr Toads Haze4Dayz...my friend said he's reconsidering Hazes, as he got high like "the old days".

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Does not surprise me. Having been around the scene for decades. Guy was a writer turned chucker. Go figure. If you do some in depth authoritative reading, the bloke has an eye-opening past, to say the least. Not in a flattering way. When he first opened up shop I knew to make a very wide circle and steer clear. To each their own. Buyer beware.

As long as they're not rats or out to use other's generosity ill give their seeds a shot.. Most don't know other's backgrounds unless it's public knowledge. Some accuse others all the time of wrongdoing but never show any proof. It shouldn't matter who we are, all should come down hard on anyone making false claims. I stay out of pointing finger dramas. 99% of the beefs I see are misunderstandings. In the end, it's so trivial.

All should at least test what they make or have it clear in their listings that the seeds are not tested, prices should reflect that. Unfortunately, Cannabis is a legal commodity in more countries/states than ever. In time it will be no different than Corn futures. This is what people voted for lol.

Last edited:

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
As long as they're not rats or out to use other's generosity ill give their seeds a shot.. Most don't know other's backgrounds unless it's public knowledge. Some accuse others all the time of wrongdoing but never show any proof. It shouldn't matter who we are, all should come down hard on anyone making false claims. I stay out of pointing finger dramas. 99% of the beefs I see are misunderstandings. In the end, it's so trivial.

Unfortunately, Cannabis is a legal commodity in more countries/states than ever. In time it will be no different than Corn futures. This is what people voted for lol.

So true and great post. There’s a lot to be said for cultivating an online presence, especially if it’s over a long period of time, with a lot of exposure to others in the community. Truth is, many of us don’t know each other and can only go on what we know from the online presence. Like you say, the beef is usually misunderstood by the majority if someone goes public. Best to keep quiet if you don’t know the entire story from both sides.

I just hope there’s a future where cannabis becomes more like wine. Nuances that capture different levels of potency, flavour, aroma and effect. Personally speaking from a non-legal country looking at legal countries, it’s all a bit of a mass consumer mess. Sure there’s good in there, if you really look hard enough.. Maybe it’ll even out with time.

More haze please

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
So it looks like Tom showed up here for a day posted a little bit and then left he is un interested and doesn’t trust anybody I guess?
Guess we should make it more interesting.

I would imagine he feels a bit like it's groundhogs day again when he comes around. Lots of the same arguments with some random goodness tossed in.

KidCharlemagne

So it looks like Tom showed up here for a day posted a little bit and then left he is un interested and doesn’t trust anybody I guess?
I mean, yeah. The forums are an echo chamber that often seems less about growing and more about navel gazing, or someone sitting in front of a keyboard pondering the exact parental origins of some line that none of us can know about. For those of us who have been around for a while, popping in and seeing the exact same drama with just newer user names is disenchanting.

If you've got actual business concerns, actual farm concerns, who has the time for this noise?

CreeperStipule

So true and great post. There’s a lot to be said for cultivating an online presence, especially if it’s over a long period of time, with a lot of exposure to others in the community. Truth is, many of us don’t know each other and can only go on what we know from the online presence. Like you say, the beef is usually misunderstood by the majority if someone goes public. Best to keep quiet if you don’t know the entire story from both sides.

I just hope there’s a future where cannabis becomes more like wine. Nuances that capture different levels of potency, flavour, aroma and effect. Personally speaking from a non-legal country looking at legal countries, it’s all a bit of a mass consumer mess. Sure there’s good in there, if you really look hard enough.. Maybe it’ll even out with time.

More haze please

hahaha what's your commission on BR? Chimera built up a great moralistic online presence and used it when SOL owed him, yet he then seems to have screwed some over... maybe he should of stayed quiet? too funny.