What's new

Tom Hill Haze

Brother Nature

Why should I hang out with you guys.
Cause a lot here need to be reminded where we came from. A place where your word meant something, your reputation was earned, and if you fucked someone over, there were consequences. This new legal market seems to favor a different type of breeder, they may grow killer, but they're not made of the same stuff that the older guys were. The kids need some knowledge man, they may not like the format, but it still permeates. There's thousands of posts about your haze and your deep chunk, from the start of this site till today, can't say the same about alot of the modern flavors of the month.

chakras

I fine with cool folk I just not wired for jive ass bullshit scammer hippie mofos is all man. We good, most of us.
I really don't know everything about the past, but I do know that your work is a living monument of consciousness and perseverance over time. Without folks like you: Gatekeepers who kept the gate open, for others later to walk through, much would be lost to time. Personally, I am indebted in gratitude to folks like you big time. I was there too, in that time, in my own way. But you kept some things alive that, without your efforts, would not be so today.

Tom Hill

Veteran
Cause a lot here need to be reminded where we came from. A place where your word meant something, your reputation was earned, and if you fucked someone over, there were consequences. This new legal market seems to favor a different type of breeder, they may grow killer, but they're not made of the same stuff that the older guys were. The kids need some knowledge man, they may not like the format, but it still permeates. There's thousands of posts about your haze and your deep chunk, from the start of this site till today, can't say the same about alot of the modern flavors of the month.
Yeah man that's how I feel. If a man accuses another of anything ever, everything stops and we get to the bottom of that shit man.. round these parts what we sweep it under the carpet and remind folk of plastic manners no no no that's not my bag man.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran

like I said on other site, where he gets respect and not gets attacked by loosers, it works. positive way is always better and brings us more knowledge and more of everything. positivity elevates us to unexpected highs.

Brother Nature

Yeah man that's how I feel. If a man accuses another of anything ever, everything stops and we get to the bottom of that shit man.. round these parts what we sweep it under the carpet and remind folk of plastic manners no no no that's not my bag man.
I was surprised the other party didn't come to the table to say anything in their defense. Always had a lot of respect for that other party, but that made me think differently, would have been nice to hear their perspective... Kinda says something to me that they didn't, I think there's still quite a few here who feel the same.

Tom Hill

Veteran
I was surprised the other party didn't come to the table to say anything in their defense. Always had a lot of respect for that other party, but that made me think differently, would have been nice to hear their perspective... Kinda says something to me that they didn't, I think there's still quite a few here who feel the same.
Give it time lol. Their perspective is gnarly. Mind blowing shit lol. I am ready tho. If shabang was around wed have a hell of a party me parading hookers through vouching for me and shit. Ha, I'm cocked and loaded.

Tom Hill

Veteran
But yeah hey sam_skunkman you know how it is. You sell seed for $2 and the next thing you know some clown is selling them for $15 and telling you this and that. A grip of these seed ended up in your fridge. Horti whatever genetic lab whatever they in your fridge dude. And I want them back. The guy who put them there I can't get squat outta him. Get up with me.

PlasmaTube

some pics to balance the off topic a bit...

Somewhere at the start of this thread I grew THH and found THH#16, kept that haze for several years and made many crosses with it. I was surprised that years later, my friend kept the cut and gave it back to me right at the time when MadMac generously sent me pollen from his 90's Ohaze male (Golli Haze). So here are few pics of THH#16 x Golli Haze grown few years ago. I am still smoking these today and loving it. Its very easy to differentiate the 90's Haze and THH side of the cross, the ohaze smelling spicey leathery and incense, while the THH leaners have more of that sour and mango smells.

View attachment 18818201 View attachment 18818202 View attachment 18818203 View attachment 18818205 View attachment 18818206 View attachment 18818207 View attachment 18818209 View attachment 18818210
He's back with the pictures. You still have those epic THH cuts? Like the acid and/or MDMA pheno?

Last edited:

CreeperStipule

Kinda really shitty that it was covered up here by mods etc( does breeders retail sponsor here?), people should have the information at hand to make a decision on who they give their cash too etc informed choice so to speak.
That guy for years was moralistic f**ker yet seems to of had none himself, saying he is locked out and shit hahaha
So did they need to come and defend themselves or have people do it for them... seed biz still seedy.

PlasmaTube

Yeah it's right in your fridge dude you know the Thai heavy original haze that you never made and released in Adam? Yeah, that's the one.
The OG is back at it.... 🔥
THH thread just got more authentic. And honestly, I rather read TH and his epic burns, than watch y'all "shred" each other. Sad watching people beef over nonsense.

Now back to that metal shop acid jawn!!