What's new

Tom Hill Haze

herbgreen

Veteran
And his hair is still on fire...Check post #59

KidCharlemagne

Be great to have Tom hill here again.... :biggrin:

Somehow, he turns into a tear it up and throw it out the window with hair on fire

When he gets on here

Wonder how that happens....Things that just have you going..."hmmm"

This is what he was like before Hes great guy...and knows what hes talking about

I don't think there's any mystery here. Tom has said himself multiple times here over the years as well as in the potcasts you linked that he's on the autism spectrum and self-medicates with alcohol. He alludes to the problems he's caused on the forums when he says on that episode that he'll be quiet on a topic without alcohol, but that after a few drinks he's "pounding down gypsy's door". I adore Tom and speak with him on platforms other than IG regularly for the record.

I think it's the most Tom Hill thing ever that this thread just repeatedly descends into pointless hostility, like the spirit of drunk Tom has put some juju on any thread here. That said, less drama, more haze.

kro-magnon

Veteran
It's not my cross to bear... LOL

View attachment 18818237
Me ^^ bearing a THH cut I grew outdoors

Yielded 750 grams dried manicured :)
A rare picture of the Yhazy, a mythical creature part human, part haze and maybe a bit of yeti as well. The man who took this pic was totally unconscious of the danger, if the Yhazy had notice him it could have been a real carnage.

led05

Chasing The Present
Begging for someone to return IMHO only more likely unleashes the bottle devil, contrary to what many think - let the man do his thing on his terms / time, push the hand a bit it’s more likely to reach for the poison… unleash the wrath, almost like rolling out the red carpet for it….

From one crazy fucker to another, the bottle is definitely not the solution buddy, But I’m sure you already knows this…

Peace

KidCharlemagne

Begging for someone to return IMHO only more likely unleashes the bottle devil, contrary to what many think - let the man do his thing on his terms / time, push the hand a bit it’s more likely to reach for the poison… unleash the wrath, almost like rolling out the red carpet for it….

From one crazy fucker to another, the bottle is definitely not the solution buddy, But I’m sure you already knows this…

Peace
I'll be frank as someone who grew up in a family of alcoholics, as someone who was stuck cleaning up Tom's bad night's here as a moderator more than a decade ago, and as someone who follows him elsewhere and still see's bad nights from him - I don't think he has much interest in removing the devil even if he recognizes it unfortunately. I also think he's one of the few growers impervious to praise from both colleagues and sycophants. It makes for a great independent thinker but also makes it difficult for someone to listen. All this is stuff that I wouldn't usually be posting except it's Tom and we all seem to have the attitude of "buddy, we fucking love you and the work you do, let's all just chill though".

He's in the middle of a haze seed run right now last photos I saw, had a greenhouse cave in with the snow but had gotten the plants out. Last time I asked him about seed he was saying $4/seed, but I know we both have a bee in our bonnet about greed before seed.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
AF50001D-0D40-4C67-A4B0-163F4F56720F.jpeg

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I can say that Tom Hill is nice guy, according to my experience, he likes to talk about plants and all my questions he answered patiently, when you show respect, he is polite guy with humor... of course, icmag is full these pseudoexperts and annoying persons who try to act like they know something, while they know nothing :D it is standard here. so no wonder Tom Hill calls them cock suckers LOL

I like plants, instead of bullshit, and his work is great. he preserved thai stick from 70s in his haze line and preserved deep chunk, pine tar kush, X18 hashplants. great work and just RESPECT.