What's new

Tom Hill Haze

Limeygreen

Veteran
I have these too right? if so thank you. I have also reproduction from Argentina. thank you friend!

I dont know what is reason for that you cant mention that also white buffalo, your friends, are working on seedsman preservation too. can you compare their work to those seeds you sent me? it is the same?

what do you think about MadMacs opinion that this seedsman line from chicago is too inbred and not so vigorous like toms haze or 90shaze? is white buffalo version more vigorous? thanks for your opinion.
I haven't made any seeds with that one.

The seedsman line I did with the 3 different donors was small numbers, 25 plants if I recall plus or minus a couple plants. Vigour is good but not so wild like oth or macs 90s haze. The white buffalo version has good vigour but more variance with some shorter plants in there and some tall plants too. 14 - 16 weekers from small population and multiple males used in that one.

The ones I sent you are different, they were combination of yaxu's, johnny's and window (original pack) and then just mixed all pollen from all males onto all females. I would say mediumto medium high vigour on those they grew well for me, stretched like crazy but tom hill haze seemed to have more vigour overall. The leaf is wider than the seedsman haze I sent, more citrus smells the five alive profile is the better females. The wb has more smell and taste overall, thicker stems and are around 14-18 weeks for flower. High on wb is comparable to colombian type herbs more relaxed and happy not so speedy for me. The seedsman haze some really nice highs but not as much variance as tom hill haze for me, had great resin too, I grew them smaller and they stayed slender, grow them bigger and both varieties are doing well yield wise.

To me the seedsman line was lower vigour but still it was good, I didn't grow out seeds from the lines I made so I don't know if it decreased, highest vigour was toms and 90's haze but 90s haze can become quickly untamed if not controlled and become wild where toms is easier to control but still gets huge from my limited experience.

My opinion is the seedsman line I sent you and others, great for hybrids you could find some good females in there too like any haze line but what I think a lot of people miss is that there are differences in the haze lines that doesn't make them bad, but they are different preferences for different people, I would prefer white buffalo seedsman line as it's more my preference their male of original haze makes great hybrids for me, johnny's line, yaxus etc makes great hybrid but you'll get more of the metal and incense type of plants in there versus the citrus but flower power shows what type of vigour and yield they have (he has Johnny's line that he made seed with not the one I made). Tom's haze makes impressive hybrids as well as you have shown in your works as well but different types of highs and flavours, more speedy and as I found more exotic types of flavours which had great taste and for me, more introspective highs, more energy.

I think that is answering what you were asking but if not please let me know and I will do my best to answer.

unnamedmike

Hey Mike,
Nice that you found some OH seeds to grow, after your experience with one new school Haze breeder some time ago. :)

Seedsman original release, the first leaf set was very tiny and skinny on all the plants. Also on the 11 to 13 weekers. Oldtimer Haze next to it looked like a hybrid!!

Make some seeds please, we need to safe the most genes possible from the Seedsman genepool before it is to late.
Thanks Johnny, Madmac & torilama were very kind of send me seeds for a life time, and now i have more limey "triple" seedsmans waiting in spain. I have some of your work waiting in the freeze too thanks to my good friend torilama.

..........insult deleted by Mod........... (insult were moderator ? please tell me moderator.... its my opinion about the seeds of Todd, polluted seeds, and i have proofs, were are the insults ? This is the last time I was censored on this forum :tiphat:

Yeah of course, this seeds come to me for free, and im going to do the same, let haze the world

Last edited:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Mike,
Nice that you found some OH seeds to grow, after your experience with one new school Haze breeder some time ago. :)

Seedsman original release, the first leaf set was very tiny and skinny on all the plants. Also on the 11 to 13 weekers. Oldtimer Haze next to it looked like a hybrid!!

Make some seeds please, we need to safe the most genes possible from the Seedsman genepool before it is to late.
@JohnnyChicago it will never be too late. I have these and I have spread them out all over the world. It was a pain in the ass getting them out internationally….lol …when I’m done with the Maha grow I’m going to go back to original haze
11DBAD78-79C4-43C6-A34F-B4C056CCAEA8.jpeg
8DA1B588-FB77-4C76-9DD3-37009C58B234.jpeg
73717CEF-E273-4C1A-B077-A84928E04E71.jpeg
F81D990A-877D-424C-AD74-F05E01CB9987.jpeg
F9576B6F-C76C-49B6-9276-4D53BB3165AA.jpeg
AAC64224-5D1D-42DA-9494-630A53AE034C.jpeg
A530B0ED-7675-4A9E-9E72-C3E7024663A3.jpeg
ACE52B3E-D7EA-4E54-914C-0A8ACAEC2937.jpeg
ECDF639C-3F9A-4975-8846-F72AFE735F98.jpeg
F1EADE95-FCB6-4D02-9E32-2421876F5C09.jpeg

bigherb

Veteran
Maha

You say (........insult deleted,,,,,) - to make it Clear I reposted the insult to me from Maha . I did not insult

We are not the same . This conversation could never happen in person so why continue here . Respect is something that has become rare today

Sit on your Tom hill Haze cloud , Alone . Work your supposed Haze line which is most likely a Haze Hybrid

My opinion has been shared long ago with much evidence from different sources and grows online from ICmag thc farmer to cannbiogen forums in Spanish - along with pictures. All Haze lines today share traits of Reported punto Rojo / Santa Cruz Haze . Soo since your the expert you can decipher if it’s a NLD traits or specifically Thai or Colombian

........insult deleted by Mod........

Last edited:

bigherb

Veteran
We can debate specifically which Haze lines today express different Genetics / landrace

But this picture below of 1976 Santa Cruz field grown Original Haze does not look like Tom Hill Haze

Attachments

• 983DF293-75B7-40D8-BB9B-9C29A35CD086.jpeg
    983DF293-75B7-40D8-BB9B-9C29A35CD086.jpeg
    102.8 KB · Views: 116
  • 1ABC26F9-DA5D-4F1C-97B4-512E94C8B42E.jpeg
    1ABC26F9-DA5D-4F1C-97B4-512E94C8B42E.jpeg
    80.3 KB · Views: 116
  • 0218597F-9ED3-440C-9466-B1DAEC176BD7.jpeg
    0218597F-9ED3-440C-9466-B1DAEC176BD7.jpeg
    313.4 KB · Views: 119

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
@JohnnyChicago it will never be too late. I have these and I have spread them out all over the world. It was a pain in the ass getting them out internationally….lol …when I’m done with the Maha grow I’m going to go back to original haze View attachment 18817772 View attachment 18817773 View attachment 18817774 View attachment 18817775 View attachment 18817776 View attachment 18817777 View attachment 18817778 View attachment 18817779 View attachment 18817780 View attachment 18817781
I will be putting some into flower soon

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nothing was documented back in the 70s. All the Seeds we grew were found in lbs bought or from zips from other old heads. Growing was very illegal in the 70s which made our circles small. Only a few had access. We had no clue what the genetic makeup was. The only thing we cared about was the quality.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
In 2019, you got shared Original Haze seeds from me. That they are more authentic that any OH seed you can buy, I believe this is out of discussion. How are they compared to your 16 weeker Positronics Haze from 1994?
I assume the seeds i bought were from Positronics, but I bought those at a growshop in Rotterdam at the time.The owner of that growshop did have a huge library with clones, different kind of Durban hybrids what I can remember.
I fed the seeds to the EU Goldfinch birdies with in my backyard.I remember that they started to tjilp very hazey, so it was approved.:rasta:

bigherb

Veteran
Nothing was documented back in the 70s. All the Seeds we grew were found in lbs bought or from zips from other old heads. Growing was very illegal in the 70s which made our circles small. Only a few had access. We had no clue what the genetic makeup was. The only thing we cared about was the quality.
Respect Brother

I Greatly appreciate you OG’s sharing your experiences of the past and present

You are a great grower and senior member with immense knowledge, why post those bullshit charts at ICMag , the best source of Information . If Genetics are not important ?

Is Sams ( who was a neighbor of G and there in 70’s ) story of only Colombian being the Blood of Original Haze not believable ?

Or the (story) I’ve shared which lead Sams to share the specifics of the Colombian being the source of Santa Cruz Original Haze, not believable ?

Also I’ve spoke personally with 2 brothers from New Jersey and the story I was told matches perfectly

Why believe facts and shared experiences, let’s go to leafy or Instagram as our resource of Information

Stories are just that Stories
like me growing Haze in the snow or Tom hill haze in Brooklyn New York . Well 12-13 years later you see pictures of proof

1luvbigherb

Last edited:

elanius

Veteran
Johnny, out of the last bits of respect I had for you, I was not going to reply to that brain fart from yesterday.
I wrote that post with hope to move on, grow some haze, discuss in peace, share feedback and stop fighting pointless wars over and over again. You are so blinded by your overinflated ego that message flew right over your head. I didnt even need to react, most people understand what you write says more about you than anyone else.

But this last message is bit much, not only dragging me to your petty dramas but straight out lying ?
I am not your seed tester. We never agreed to such deal, unfortunately for you and me, I have very good memory so feel free to check our messages and I expect your apology for dragging me into this bullshit. (I know I wont get it). This is THH thread, sorry everyone but I would like to clear this up.
I asked you, Johnny, if you are interested to trade Seedsman Haze seeds to have a chance to run bigger selection as I had 16 seeds from MadMac already. You sent pure Seedsman Haze, one generation removed from original stock. I dont care that you want to be fancy with it and call it 10 years of progeny testing and keeping clones. Its still "F2" man. I grew 10 seeds from your selection mix of 5F+8F x Metallic Male and you were surprised none of the females smelled metallic. So much for the progeny testing huh?

The 2nd batch of seeds you sent because you reported heavy frankincense from the line which was too tempting for me not to ask for another trade. I offered you A5Haze S1 and Bandaid Haze x A5Haze F1 and you accepted the deal but your safe addy didnt work out and I told you, let me know anytime, the seeds are yours, remember? Well if not, I encourage you again to check our conversation. And your only condition that came with those seeds was not to share with anyone that want to make money with it. So get your facts straight.

I still value the rest of the Seedsman Haze i got left from you (maybe more than I should) to plant just few seeds here and there and its reserved for another reproduction, which I plan to do.

You know whats sad, the sharing of OHaze over the last few years could have been one of the best things that happened on the canna scene, stuff legends are made of. But at this stage, it just left a very bitter taste in my mouth. If I knew that sharing of Haze will come with such dose of drama and bullshit, I would look elsewhere as I do lately.

Keep me out of it.

led05

Chasing The Present
like me growing Haze in the snow or Tom hill haze in Brooklyn New York . Well 12-13 years later you see pictures of proof

1luvbigherb
Upstate NY not the balmy City & Ocean region Mid Nov 2022 - I deleted the snow pics from the phone but think they are @ somewhere -

1DE3F84D-AAEA-45CD-B644-12115FCD5573.jpeg

6287DD07-5693-4361-AC0E-E06856313C64.jpeg

5D7B350C-4E02-41AE-85F9-AEA67DC93EDC.jpeg

3EE6DEF9-8872-4426-837E-01C90233B280.jpeg

CCAC6604-879D-49C2-B2AC-49175D60F124.jpeg

939634D7-BDB0-4D64-BDAB-D7E3CF09B5AA.jpeg

1744A579-6F19-46B9-B201-3A095DF899F9.jpeg

You know what they say; “believe nothing which you hear and only half you see”

- I believe ya buddy

bigherb

Veteran
Led05

Respect brother

Upstate damn , I know your temp is probably 15 degree ish atleast colder than the boroughs . But I lived closer to the water , the Santa Cruz of Brooklyn - Coney island 😝

what strain is that exactly THH ?

Early and mid November has been common finish time for 4 phenos of Neville’s Haze I’ve Grown in NYC . 3 different seasons 4 different phenos all mature or damn close to it

1luvbigherb

led05

Chasing The Present
Led05

Respect brother

Upstate damn , I know your temp is probably 15 degree ish atleast colder than the boroughs . But I lived closer to the water , the Santa Cruz of Brooklyn - Coney island 😝

what strain is that exactly THH ?

Early and mid November has been common finish time for 4 phenos of Neville’s Haze I’ve Grown in NYC . 3 different seasons 4 different phenos all mature or damn close to it

1luvbigherb
Thank you

Cambodian / Laos x Ohaze (most likely, it began as a volunteer but I know from what) - I'd say quite a bit more NLD than THH - it's very unusual to be able to finish here that late, I'm in a extra snow belt of a snow belt, average 200" a year - this past winter is weakest we've had in 12 years, by a long shot..... Root veggies & greens all up in the unheated GH already so we're off to another good one...

anyone whom has made a lot of seed in their life and tells you they are certain all their things are exactly as they say are one of two things - 1) a liar, 2) a liar that doesn't make much seed

Peace

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Respect Brother

I Greatly appreciate you OG’s sharing your experiences of the past and present

You are a great grower and senior member with immense knowledge, why post those bullshit charts at ICMag , the best source of Information . If Genetics are not important ?

Is Sams ( who was a neighbor of G and there in 70’s ) story of only Colombian being the Blood of Original Haze not believable

Or the (story) I’ve shared which lead Sams to share the specifics of the Colombian being the source of Santa Cruz Original Haze

Also I’ve spoke personally with 2 brothers from New Jersey and the story I was told matches perfectly

Why believe facts and shared experiences, let’s go to leafy or Instagram as our resource of Information

1luvbigherb

Thanks, I think lol... From what I've read there is no source that has accurate info on what was used. If I knew about a better source I would have posted it. Sam is 1 person with info but he doesn't know what was used to make haze.. I surely don't take his words as gospel lol. Do you have info that contradicts those charts? As you can see from my post I added " No clue if this is correct." Where can anyone find accurate info on what was used to make Haze cant be done.. All the info are stories or an old 50 year memory what was used. No one knows, there just using their best guess. It's why I doc everything I make and grow in a spreadsheet. I like to know what genetics are used, sometimes that aint possible.. If you have a better source for accurate info about the genetics used to make haze post a link. From what I've read from most here those charts don't seem to be wrong. My posts about it are trivial, Im no haze genetic expert lol.

Last edited:

herbgreen

Veteran
You are the extreme pseudo expert Elanius.
Never grown the Seedsman OH.
Never grown pure Gollis OH.
But you know Seedsman OH and Golli OH; better than us.
Incredible. :LOL:
That's a little harsh man, you know...:bump:

Hes grown the Original haze hybrids of the two strains in question the Gollli seems even more tropical from what I can tell...50 percent of Mac's original haze The other half is the seedsman OHz

Yeah, Johnny thee guys are not the guys to tear a new one

Mac did this and screwed ICMag

He took shared seeds meant for reproduction and worked them into a entire seed empire [optimistically]

Right???

Give All the credit for this debacle to MadMac

Enterprising fucker :biggrin:

Too bad its not the time nor place for such antics but oh well...He did the deed

Fuck his world up [again]:greenstars:

Mac put himself on stick taking seeds to be shared here...And start a company WTF!

Thats just 'what to never do 101'...but yet he has done the work and it is what it is

I have them too and got them well before I found out about the Betrayal of Trust

These guys didnt betray Trust...elanius is an expert... He is, He knows what hes talking about.

I think the Problem is that Betrayal ....I was Macs big supporter Now hes perma-banned from my screen

x