What's new

Tom Hill Haze

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The next HK x THH..I got a few more of these going. The 1st pheno was awesome but again potency was lacking. All but a few have been in the 10-15% THC range. I'll keep looking. I do like this plant..

DSCN4621.JPG

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When you say lacks potency are you talking about the quality of high or thc percentage, or both?

I'm guessing tests would be 10-15%. The strength of the high is weak. Im, not a heavy user. A few bog hits a day of good bud is all I need. Low THC with those old school strong terps is rare. These chemotypes are pretty hard to find. I've grown around 30 plants of various haze poly's I've found 1 that is killer so far..

exoticrobotic

1 of 4 or 5, my memory is a bit hazy :sneaky:

I remember after the chop being wowed by the smell of old goats in the room.

All 4 or 5 got made into hash.

There was an epiphany each and everytime i smoked it.

The hash smelt of crystalised ginger and had a shiny glassy gloss to it.

Last edited:

exoticrobotic

Had a frankinsense/goat smelling one, a purple one smelling of cola cubes with chocolate notes and other limey/hazey ones.

The first toke gave an ancient feeling of deja vu and nostalgia along with the clearing of the mind cobwebs.

Then came the smile and the surreal ideas. I had to watch how much i smoked otherwise it could get a bit in yer face/cheeky...With the quick flow of ideas. It made my brain more efficient.

The hash caused me to abandon any idea i was 50 and i ended up taking on a small team of 10 yr olds at football at the local park with my son.

I showed them skills...proper old skool skills...

My foot was mapped in a grid and i could see how the ball was going to connect with it. Time slowed and i was able to take a shot.

I was able to curl the ball in the top corner of the net with ease quite a few times but found myself randomly booting the ball as hard as i could up in the air whenever a volley came my way.

:love:

Last edited:

Piff_cat

He bred his Haze more to the Thai side than Colombian like Seedsman OHz.
It's also about the nld afghan in nl5. Hooks up with the haze to bring thru guiaol a potent pine like terp derived from heycardyol. Very strong olfactory found in palo Santo, northern afghan/Xinjiang nld hashplant and Cuban black haze. Ocimene, bisabolol guiaol that's ur church recipe. And hashishinene which interestingly found in Indian Boswellia and hash from n afghan..

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
is there northern lights in toms haze ,
i dont think so piffy man ,
thats nevils stuff your stuck on ,

i grew tom hill haze eons ago , like 20 years back,
it reminded me of thai too , some sour mango going on there ,
no incense at all ,
just like the local weed here , in fact , side by side they were exactly the same and you couldn t tell them apart ,
and the local stuff here was from thai stock ,
nice racy uplifting sativa high , very strong if grown to its full potential ....

it seems to me , and others from what i read,
that toms haze is crossed with thai ,
or its the thai leaning stuff sam talked about before ,
only dna testing would tell us i guess , but it would be my guestimation anyhow ..

exoticrobotic

Some of the THH ones i grew had sandlewood notes to them.

No sour mangoes at all! and i love sour mango!

When you said you grew them 20 years ago maybe they were from an earlier batch? I'm sure mine were from a release 15 years or so ago.

They smelt very much of insense to me, both fresh and when burned but maybe it's just my interpretation of the insense smell. I can vaguely remember Tom stating his haze doesnt smell of insense... but it does to me...

Maybe some of the rest of the THH will be mango smelling hazes. I hope so as it correlates with old skool greatness.

:joint::cool:

Last edited:

exoticrobotic

i did do a haze 25 years or so ago that reeked of sour mangoes and grew like a vine with small darker thicker leaves. I dunno which it was, most likely seedsman O haze, they were very large seeds.

It grew like a vine maybe due to the environment... over heating, no ventilation, on a slab with no runoff.

It created some wispy bad homegrown looking stringy stuff smelling of spice and mangoes. Wow was it potent!

That haze and the THH all had that ancient feeling in the effects along with large increases in visual contrast/permanence.

I also did MN AfghanHaze. Nice with some unusual banana terps but not quite in the same league effect wise.

Last edited:

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
It's also about the nld afghan in nl5. Hooks up with the haze to bring thru guiaol a potent pine like terp derived from heycardyol. Very strong olfactory found in palo Santo, northern afghan/Xinjiang nld hashplant and Cuban black haze. Ocimene, bisabolol guiaol that's ur church recipe. And hashishinene which interestingly found in Indian Boswellia and hash from n afghan..
There is no nl5 in THH, only in Nevil's Haze.About the Church aroma recipe
Boswellia sacra/carterii or B.papyrifera from Sudan & Ethiopia has the Frankincense Church aroma, but Boswellia serrata from India, the terpenes composition is totally different.Its not a very nice aroma actually.
1665303949256.png

LostTribe

Premium user
is there northern lights in toms haze ,
i dont think so piffy man ,
thats nevils stuff your stuck on ,

i grew tom hill haze eons ago , like 20 years back,
it reminded me of thai too , some sour mango going on there ,
no incense at all ,
just like the local weed here , in fact , side by side they were exactly the same and you couldn t tell them apart ,
and the local stuff here was from thai stock ,
nice racy uplifting sativa high , very strong if grown to its full potential ....

it seems to me , and others from what i read,
that toms haze is crossed with thai ,
or its the thai leaning stuff sam talked about before ,
only dna testing would tell us i guess , but it would be my guestimation anyhow ..
Although I do not have nearly as much experience as you do Wal, I completely agree.