What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tom Hill Haze

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
You go carry that mail 6 days a week and see if you ever use the phrase "lazy as shit" again about postal workers. They're not a stand-in for your imaginary masculine beef with the US Gov't.

Folks in this country are always looking for divisions; I'm looking for things that unite us. The only things I believe in anymore are baseball and the USPS.
Since my envelope has been ‘by their tracking definition’ sitting in the same USPS spot since May 30, I’m inclined to think one of two things. Either they don’t have their shit together up there or somebody pinched my cash. Either way, it’s not a great look by USPS for an envelope sent w/ tracking supposed to arrive no later than last Tuesday. I’ve got no imaginary masculine beef w the US Government nor w/ the USPS as a whole…Where’d you come up with that? Seems your comments are the divisive ones, no?

RobertFripp

Since my envelope has been ‘by their tracking definition’ sitting in the same USPS spot since May 30, I’m inclined to think one of two things. Either they don’t have their shit together up there or somebody pinched my cash. Either way, it’s not a great look by USPS for an envelope sent w/ tracking supposed to arrive no later than last Tuesday. I’ve got no imaginary masculine beef w the US Government nor w/ the USPS as a whole…Where’d you come up with that? Seems your comments are the divisive ones, no?

I hope the envelope makes it. 2 months ago I sent an order with tracking to Oklahoma, and that sucker kept on going in, and out 2-3 different facilities, about 4 times each. My letter was 9 days late.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
I hope the envelope makes it. 2 months ago I sent an order with tracking to Oklahoma, and that sucker kept on going in, and out 2-3 different facilities, about 4 times each. My letter was 9 days late.
Yeah, I’m hoping for the same outcome. I get it. Billions of pieces of mail that have to be parsed through. No easy job. I was just trying to be light hearted about the smoke some haze comments. If it gets to Tom, super. If not, I’ll resend. I’ve easily spent $200 on way less important shit.

Old Uncle Ben

Haze is another hyped "legend". Been there, done that. I rate the potency and quality of high "fair". I rate the marketing hype as "A+".

Sam the Skunkman told me he bred it out in Oakland years ago, this at the old Overgrow site via a PM. If memory serves me correct, was around the 80's, maybe the 70's that Sam and his neighbors made it. I grew out The Flying Dutchman's Original Haze and crossed it with a lot of stuff like Sag's Peak 19, Bros C99, etc. back in the day. Still have those seeds, never grew them out.

The real Sam the Skunkman Haze breeding finale was Acapulco Gold X Colombian Gold X (S. Indian X Thai). Sorry folks, the Jamaican inbread stuff is hype as are the other marketing stuff, not that it matters.

Old pHarts History 101 class, dismissed,
Uncle Ben

O. Haze colas outdoors, Nov. 2012. Texas.

HazeNov11.jpg

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Haze is another hyped "legend". Been there, done that. I rate the potency and quality of high "fair". I rate the marketing hype as "A+".

Sam the Skunkman told me he bred it out in Oakland years ago, this at the old Overgrow site via a PM. If memory serves me correct, was around the 80's, maybe the 70's that Sam and his neighbors made it. I grew out The Flying Dutchman's Original Haze and crossed it with a lot of stuff like Sag's Peak 19, Bros C99, etc. back in the day. Still have those seeds, never grew them out.

The real Sam the Skunkman Haze breeding finale was Acapulco Gold X Colombian Gold X (S. Indian X Thai). Sorry folks, the Jamaican inbread stuff is hype as are the other marketing stuff, not that it matters.

Uncle Ben

View attachment 18849297
If you rate it as fair, what’s super in your mind? I’ve grown enough haze to note that most of it is only fair. So true dat. Still the ones that leave me speechless for 3+ hours or have me peaking out of the windows every 30 seconds at night can’t be overlooked. Curious your experience.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
If you rate it as fair, what’s super in your mind? I’ve grown enough haze to note that most of it is only fair. So true dat. Still the ones that leave me speechless for 3+ hours or have me peaking out of the windows every 30 seconds at night can’t be overlooked. Curious your experience.
some folks rate stuff like that ,
they dont see anything special from the small window they looked through ,
so there must'nt be anything special about it ,
despite many reports to the contrary,
which must be "hype" ...

harvestreaper

Veteran

Uncle Ben

View attachment 18849297
theres a whole thread on the origins of haze big herb put up including many of sams variable quotes ,<which he seen and i believe is able to censor if he wishes> ,,so no knew news ,,this is thh thread and tom makes his views very clear on the origins of his line ,,nice buds texas

Latest posts

Latest posts