What's new

Tom Hill Haze

AlphaGardens

When I talk of hermaphrodites maybe have special characteristics, I don't mean the potency. I am talking only of the quality of the high. My particular hermie from years ago was laughing weed, very euphoric and happy, but not particularly potent, but potent enough. If I had it now it would be the main thing I'd grow seeds and all.

You make a good point about cannabis not being a new thing. Some people even think Americans developed sinsemilla whereas there is evidence of this technique being used centuries ago.
Cannabis a new thing? This is where i chime in..im Jewish, i know cannabis was used in actual BIBLICAL ceremony..achelogogical digs, have found preserved alters..with cannabis as a incent. As u read in Leviticus.

acespicoli

1683673624984.png

1683673662950.png

1683673698020.png

1683673818552.png

1683673856781.png

1683673883700.png

forum vocabulary words ;) how boring would the world be if we were all the same ?

AlphaGardens

AlphaGardens

I didn't find any info on that. The link I posted is all I found.
Yea its prolly more geared to a actual Bible beliving Zionist community..but main proof that we know is 4k years old is Scripture its self..theres a hebrew word, western Bible translators, try to translate as sugar cane Etc..and in Jebrew proper translation wld be Cannabis...
Used in the high priest(Kohen) annointing oil.

AlphaGardens

I didn't find any info on that. The link I posted is all I found.

acespicoli

1683675628811.png

1683675865850.png

The Commission found at Khandwa hemp
plants having the general appearance of males, but containing a few female
flowers or seeds. These were quite distinct from the female plants with abnor-
mal male flowers, which were also present in the Khandwa cultivation, and which
are mentioned in Dr. Prain's description.
1683676206207.png

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I wasn't doing an in-depth search on the topic. Just making a point cannabis has been used by man for a very long time. Theres a ton of info on the subject.

The history of cannabis and its usage by humans dates back to at least the third millennium BC in written history, by Ariona King, and possibly as far back as the Pre-Pottery Neolithic B (8800–6500 BCE) based on archaeological evidence. For millennia, the plant has been valued for its use for fiber and rope, as food and medicine, and for its psychoactive properties for religious and recreational use.

AlphaGardens

I wasn't doing an in-depth search on the topic. Just making a point cannabis has been used by man for a very long time. Theres a ton of info on the subject.

The history of cannabis and its usage by humans dates back to at least the third millennium BC in written history, by Ariona King, and possibly as far back as the Pre-Pottery Neolithic B (8800–6500 BCE) based on archaeological evidence. For millennia, the plant has been valued for its use for fiber and rope, as food and medicine, and for its psychoactive properties for religious and recreational use.
R

Last edited:

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
There was plenty posted within the last couple of years.......in regard to 67-69 seeds.. even someone addmiting they had them......what nevil got exactly.....why even sam in the end said hazeA is the hz archetype probably why it was so strong

I dont remember Sam ever posting that hazeA is the hz archetype if he did i never read it.

The HzA is a Thai type the HzC is a Colombian type.

Nevil got different batches of Haze seed from Sam 69 and 70 there were no 67 seed.