What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tom Hill Haze

Tom Hill

Veteran
So here I am I'll check in again in a few days if any of you mother fuckers are stupid enough to actually engage me I will be here to crush you in the most embarrassing way you can possibly imagine. You clowns, you brought this shit onto yourselves.

Tom Hill

Veteran
Go ahead. Step forward if you were born and raised in inglwooood and spent the last 38 years of your life not getting killed for douching out on spyrock road.

Attachments

• IMG_20230330_225848.jpg
    IMG_20230330_225848.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 156

CreeperStipule

It's not my job to explain anything because I don't know anything for sure but, I do know that Chimera is a professional and has a day job so, he's not likely to engage online and come wrestle in the mud pit with Tom.

......... and yeah, maybe Tom did forget or just got confused. He's mentioned that he's autistic and drinks/self-medicates to treat the condition, so medicating may be an issue in recalling events, not to mention the passage of time.

But whatever/whomever, I wish them both the best in resolving the issue. :tiphat:
Autistic people can have superb memories, I know as I am one I have a photographic memory.
The problem I have with memory is short term when I'm overloaded with things all at once as it freaks me out so I'm not a good multitasker.. but I def know if someone has had me over... I also have OCD so if I was had over it def plays on my mind

Anyway only sprouting off as though some autistic people may have memory issues it's a myth to say and assume all do, the type of memory most affected would be episodic and short term when overloaded.

I just find it laughable to suggest TH has forgot he was paid, look for me I liked Chimera and respected him but now well hmmmmm.

Anyway leave y'all to it.