What's new

todays "why did you bother ?" headline is....

armedoldhippy

Veteran
and now for todays offering. news here blaring about our "esteemed" Gov. Lee (GOP) ready to sign a bill banning drag shows...just in time for pictures of HIM dressed in womens clothing to surface. :biglaugh: maybe he and Santos have make-up tips they can swap ? a source for HUGE high heels maybe? :whistling:

RobFromTX

1677692325378.png

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
and now for todays offering. news here blaring about our "esteemed" Gov. Lee (GOP) ready to sign a bill banning drag shows...just in time for pictures of HIM dressed in womens clothing to surface. :biglaugh: maybe he and Santos have make-up tips they can swap ? a source for HUGE high heels maybe? :whistling:
😂😂😂
I saw that,,,
thats some British Blueblood ,,,House of Commons ,, House of Lords and Buckingham Palace shit,,,,😂😂😂

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Russia have yet threatened the U.K and France with Satan Missles,,,
Again,,,🥱🥱🥱,,,s2
last one they tested (2 days before Bidens trip to Ukraine) "failed to function", lol. don't know if i'd be waving that particular sword around much...

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Call me old fashioned or outta time BUT,,
I can’t imagine Wyatt Earp,,,Coleman Younger ,,Pat Garret and Doc Holiday attending a party dressed up in a frock and Bonnets,,,
Wyatt rolling into Tombstone in 8in heels,,,,
I don’t think so,,,😂🤣😂,,,s2

Last edited:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
That suggests that you are old fashioned and out of time.

I don't think we should be limiting freedom for others to harmlessly do what they like.

I understand that many people are challenged and disgusted by others' personal choices and would like to remind people how much you value your freedom.

Freedom is not about hoarding it for a limited population, nor is it meant to be applied arbitrarily.

If my neighbor wants to wear womens' undergarments and go to drag shows he is not infringing on my rights or freedom.

The moment someone is publicly shaming him and telling him that he is not free they would be infringing on his rights and freedom.

The day we decide to stop legislating morality is the day we embrace freedom.

Until that day it's going to look like people hating each other.... we're only hurting ourselves.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Until that day it's going to look like people hating each other
nobody hates a religious person for their beliefs. they hate them for trying to make THEIR beliefs into laws for those that have different beliefs. anti-abortion folks were not forced to have abortions. anti-gun folks are not forced to buy/own AR-15s or pistols. anti-drug cretins are not forced to smoke cannabis, nor do they have to let their kids do so. as long as anti-choice folks are at the helm of the GOP, it will all stay the same. they aren't into change, unless we go backwards.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
When they go into schools to warp the mind of the vulnerable, that's when a line is crossed. When they make up imaginary friends and hide behind them to abuse kids in old buildings, they cross a line. It's not anti freedom, to restrict the rights of predators to predate.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Abusing children because that's who they are does not become acceptable though. When the error has to occur, it must occur in favour of those we must protect the most, and that is children, not perverts.
I don't care how people dress, or what they do with their own junk, but when they choose to spend their time with kids, they need to realise that their rights just ended, now it's time for kids protection to begin.

Latest posts

Latest posts