What's new

Toci - CBD rich variety

ECtraveler

Veteran
It has now been bred out to f3 and so far 100% of the f1 & f2 grown have been type II chemo-types (they've all ranged between 2:1-1:2). I've also been playing around with different configurations to find the best and most consistent representation.
So far I got it in F1, F2, F3,
S1(2:1 x 2:1)
R1(1:1 x 2:1)
and BX1/Toci x Tabula Rasa((2:1 x 10:1)

Toci F1 #10. This pheno is 2:1 CBD:THC with smaller amounts of CBG & CBC as well (~1%)
picture.php

Last edited:

ECtraveler

Veteran
Also a 20:1 female recently was found by a grower who grew a single seed of Cannatonic x Toci and I found a 10:1 male from a pack of Harlequin x Toci.

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
git--- I've only just started incorporating cbd flowers into my medication regimen in the last few weeks but I'm finding the ~2:1 cbd:thc stuff I got my hands on is surprisingly effective for my anxiety.

I've started grinding a nug each of high thc and this 2:1 stuff together to roll my blunts and that ratio seems to be even more effective.

I mainly medicate for anxiety and depression but I also have pretty severe back pain that keeps me from sleeping through the night. or at least between nightmares lol.

I just took down a lovely big cbd plant in my garden (inaugural harvest!) and I look forward to having my own medicine to experiment with. it's more of a 1.5:1 (friend's cut--been tested) so hopefully it is approaching an ideal cannabinoid ratio for me.

find a bag and give it a toke! :smoke:

good luck!

OLDproLg

Veteran
Cool stuff so far here!!!

Keep it going CBD is what my sister needs,
she is sick with lupus anemia so any help getting
something for her may save my sis...
just in case these are offered!

that last bud was on point frosty
:)
Lg

dimebag_

ECtraveler-

Yo man, keep up the good work-all your stuff looks amazing! I don't currently run any cbd strains but I'm into grabbing some Toci seeds soon. I was curious how long to finish the Toci in flower? Also, do you know if high cbd strains with a descent or equal amount of thc like Toci, are beneficial to people with seizure issues? or is that mainly high cbd, little to no thc varieties? tryin to help out a friend of mine. thanks bud
cheers-

-dbag

ECtraveler

Veteran
Toci received another 3rd place award. As of now it's received
1st - Best CBD flower; 2015 San Diego Cup - 3:2 pheno
1st - Highest CBD flower; 2015 San Diego Cup - 3:2 pheno
3rd - Best CBD flower; Feb 2016 HTCC - 1:1 pheno
1st - Highest CBD flower; 2016 Abracadabs Festival - 3:2 pheno
3rd - Best CBD flower; April 2016 HTCC - 1:1 pheno

Last edited:

Goyakla

I use Durga Mata 2 and Nordel for my anxeity...works great..easy to grow indoors..for back pain i have my Own cross of Kodial Gold/Dark Kush ( bluehemp).. Wish thar seedbank were around. .they had some awsome strains .

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts