What's new

To Vaccinate, or not to Vaccinate....?

To Vaccinate, or not to Vaccinate....?

• Vaccinate!

Votes: 64 62.7%
  • DO NOT vaccinate!

Votes: 31 30.4%
  • Its a loose loose situation, doesnt matter!

Votes: 7 6.9%

• Total voters

Mr. Bongjangles

Head Brewer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
but if your kids are already vaccinated then they would be safe wouldnt they, from the assholes kid, who read the package insert and didnt want to pump his child full of crap.

dr sock the creator of the polio vaccine actually admitted to putting cancer causing viruses into the polio vaccine. he actually said that! why?

its FEAR and manipulation, thats driving peoples decisions.... and will soon be military force.

nato have been putting abortifacient agents hidden in vaccines for a long time now, i read an article last year were nato basically sterillized hundreds of thousand of african (and other third world) women. The vaccine of course was diguised as something else like hepatitis, even though the disease was never a problem. Alot of these women became wise and started to run and they were then rounded up with military force, like cattle, and the vaccine forced on them. All of them are now 100% sterile.

its eugenics

i went out with friends the other night and was surprised to find out alot them cant have children... i wonder why all these infertility clinics have become more common. whats being forced into our environment, thats causing this massive infertility?

You talk about "fear and manipulation" yet you're the one talking bullshit designed to scare people into not vaccinating, and you don't offer one shred of proof for your bizarre claims.

Go ahead, show us where this doctor you speak of "admitted to putting cancer causing viruses into the polio vaccine."

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
doesnt explain why he went from happy to sick, straight after the vaccination.

im on your side here people, we're just warning you to be a bit more careful with certain things. Its your choice to believe and do as you wish. just be a touch more cautious.

You can't always say that just because something happened immediately after an event that it was caused by that event. A common example of this is when someone goes to get a flu shot and then comes down with the flu immediately after. The flu vaccines take about two weeks to become effective so if people are exposed during that two weeks they can still get the flu. Instead of realizing that though people assume that vaccines are like some miracle cure that once injected or inhaled will prevent you from getting sick.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
but if your kids are already vaccinated then they would be safe wouldnt they, from the assholes kid, who read the package insert and didnt want to pump his child full of crap.

dr sock the creator of the polio vaccine actually admitted to putting cancer causing viruses into the polio vaccine. he actually said that! why?

its FEAR and manipulation, thats driving peoples decisions.... and will soon be military force.

nato have been putting abortifacient agents hidden in vaccines for a long time now, i read an article last year were nato basically sterillized hundreds of thousand of african (and other third world) women. The vaccine of course was diguised as something else like hepatitis, even though the disease was never a problem. Alot of these women became wise and started to run and they were then rounded up with military force, like cattle, and the vaccine forced on them. All of them are now 100% sterile.

its eugenics

i went out with friends the other night and was surprised to find out alot them cant have children... i wonder why all these infertility clinics have become more common. whats being forced into our environment, thats causing this massive infertility?

For many men a common cause of infertility is wearing tighty whities. Which is easily treated by having the man switch to boxer shorts. In extreme cases there are special water cooled undergarments that men with this problem are sometimes prescribed.

For women the most common cause of infertility is failure to ovulate. Given that women are these days being encouraged to take things being sold to alter their periods so that they're less troublesome I would say such things are more likely to be the cause of infertility then a vaccine for childhood diseases.

Latest posts

Latest posts