What's new

To the fucktard at the hydro shop

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
can't help it, but I'm curious as to why would anyone need to go to the hydro shop after ten hours of trimming? :chin:

Ha ha. After I finished trimming, I needed to get on of my flowering rooms going again and needed Ready-gro and base nutes.
Another time, I dropped my snips when I was cleaning them
and busted the tip off. Now I keep 3 or 4...lol

A

Aerokush101

I know I'm a small-time grower and it's not usually my business to comment on the security practices of those with bigger risks, but I feel I must mention this in case you frequent this site.

1. You came into the hydro shop in a blaze of sound an fury. You ordered the shop owner to get you 4 1000W ballasts and bulbs and were a real dick about it.
  2. The shop owner explained that if you already had the cordsets (which you confirmed), you would not need these particular ballasts because they had cordsets. You interrupted him - "That's okay, I have plenty of money (*giggle*), I'll take them anyway".
  3. You were completely stoned, which was obvious to me even at 30 feet away.
  4. You tried to shove all of your equipment into a tiny sports car filled with other shit. You came back in the store and demanded the shop employees to help.

I don't want you to get busted. I wouldn't wish that on anyone, but let me confirm this: you acted like a major asshole. In my experience, people are more likely to report a major asshole than someone who is friendly and kind. Assholism is a security risk, imho, and I think you need to check yourself, if only for your grow.

That's all.

EDIT/CORRECTIONS: NOT in the Bay Area (fuck-me-in-the-ass Midwest-ish police state). I do not work at the hydro shop, but merely observed this happening while grabbing some odds and ends.

I've seen this situation a time or two.

L

Lune TNS

Eh, you don't know this guys deal. He could be driving out of state to this place, and in a friends car, so he just doesn't give a shit. What you describe as an asshole to me sounds like a guy who spent a couple grand and wanted good service.

The hydro shop wants people like him to come it, because it's guys like him who spend the most money in there. Not 'noided out closet growers :2cents: