What's new

TnT Labs Genetics Grow

Dakine

Veteran
Trouble W/ Ba3k

Trouble W/ Ba3k

Hey you guys. So I stopped by my friends today to see how the girls where doing. Also to tie up some branches that I didnt have enough time to finish last time..

The Ba3k that was damaged ever since I gave to high of A feed, well is still damaged.. Im not sure if its just the same leaves getting worse, or if its new leaves getting effected as well.. Do you guys think I should trim all the leaves that are damaged?

TnTLabs

i wouldnt worry bout the ba3k... you are in the homestretch now and if you just keep on going like you have now you will do well... they are bulking up nice now...
not long to go and then its water only anyway...?
bless

Dakine

Veteran
The only reason why im worrying is because it doesnt seem to be stacking like the other girls that are flowering as well. Do you think I should strip all the fan leaves that are damaged? Shes probably putting energy into healing/maintaining those damaged fans right? When she could be putting that energy into her flowers?

Dakine

Veteran
Only found this happening to 1 plant. No other symptoms are showing. 1 leaf was on lower part, and the other was at the top part of the plant.. Im 100% sure it was to close or hitting any lights/bulbs.

No Other plant has this either..

I was also wondering if any of you guys use anythign besides Black Strap Molasses to Flush with? That Guy Remo Breeder/Dispensarie Owner/Liquid Nute Manufacturer has been getting good reviews on alot of his products.

I was looking at NAturesCandy. He says it makes A HUGE difference in smell and flavor when its used during flushing stage.. But he also flushes for like 20 days lol.. He states that all NAturesCandy is, Is Black Strap Molasses, and some Enzymes.

Dakine

Veteran
Ba3k/ BlueDog

Amk3k-Just 1 of the phenos flowering.

Couple of Macro Shots of the dense Bg3k/KingBuba Nug/Smal Cola

Dakine

Veteran
Lets Get An Update Already.

Lets Get An Update Already.

Hey you guys. Decided to take A few pictures today.

Clone of the Dense Bg3k thats flowering outdoors. Its weird because I cant picture this clone having even close to the same buds as the Dense girl outside at my friends place..

Alright so dont get on my back about these next pictures lol. They look and are neglected. I need to defoliate once again, and take off the lower new growth that wont stop growing back.

I also need to fix the net.. I have A bunch of stuff I need to do. Need to get and install A carbon Filter for the smell, and get an Intake Fan..Find A way to raise the smaller plants closer to the light, but gotta find perfect amount of space from light, 2 plants got burnt when power shutoff real quick and the big fan didnt turn back on.. Hang Exhale 2- Co2 Bags.

Ba3k Phenotype #1 out of 2 total

Amk3k Phenotype #1 out of 4 total

Dakine

Veteran
Full Outdoor Update

Full Outdoor Update

Hey you guys. I decided to do A full update of the girls flowering outdoors at my friends house who lives pretty close to me. So the previous watering was the last and VERY light dose of food the plants will be getting. From now on it will just be Chilled Water, maybe ill add SLF-100 like todays watering?

Do you guys think I should run 2-Gallons of semi-chilled water through all the pots? I want to flush out any liquid nutes and salt build ups there is. They need to start flushing now, I wasnt paying attention and they are already around the 7week mark.

First up is Super Frosty Amk3k, Next run she needs to show me she can yield well.

Here is the next Amk3k Pheno, im pretty sure ill keep her.

Dakine

Veteran
Update Continued

Update Continued

So Next up we have the Bluedog. She looks A little immature compared to the others. Im thinking it was from the dmg that happened A couple weeks ago?

Next Up is King Bubba, she is frosty and stacked nicely. But Alot of Leaf-Calx Ratio. She has 1 more chance to prove she can produce them calyxes!

Dakine

Veteran
Update Continued!

Update Continued!

Last and hopefully not least, is the Dense King Bubba Pheno. This is one that I want to keep for personal stash, unless she shows us she can produce if I give her the time to create the tops in veg. This girl is pretty Gassy but A musky Deep dank coffee from far away. Once you get up close it seriously brightens up into A Muisky Fruity Sour Gassy(Kushy?) Kinda smell.

Dakine

Veteran
Semi-Update

Semi-Update

Hey you guys, so I got A little of A scare haha.. After really looking and counting. I found out that as of today the girls have been outside for 66days today. I put them out on the 1st of Feb, so they prob didnt start actually flowering for another 3-4 days. I want to be able to give them ATLEAST 2 more waterings of plain chilled water.

So just to be sure, since I chopped the CFF3k down thats in my other thread. I chopped A middle height budsite from each plant/cross, that was pretty close to the heighest or maturest flowers.

First up we have BlueDog(Ba3k)

Next Up is BG3k Pheno #3

Dakine

Veteran
Semi Update Continued!!

Semi Update Continued!!

Alright here we go!

Next up we have Dense KingBubba(Bg3k)

Dakine

Veteran
Semi Update Continued~!

Semi Update Continued~!

So for the end of this update, we have just one of the Amk3k Phenos/plants outside. Forgot to check which pheno/number this plant was out of the 2.

Amk3k

Dakine

Veteran
Hmmm.. I was digging through these to see if I could tell exactly whats in the big piles. While moving the smallest pile in front of those, I uncovered A SHITLOAD of Earthworms. They arent the same worms to make vermicompost though. These worms are mainly to aerate and loosen up the soil. So maybe adding both Red Wigglers and these Earthworms would be A really good combo? Any one have any thoughts on that?

Deciding on whether or not to start grabbing fresh chicken shit. I really wanna start amending my own soil less mix.

This is the Amk3k Pheno that I want to run again to see how yields will be, or if theyll get better and match her sisters yield.

Dakine

Veteran
This is the Amk3k Pheno im planning on keepin. SUPER Frosty, and good yielder to.

This is the Dense Bg3k/King Bubba I really like. Reeks of Sour Lemony Coffee Diesel

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Plants ae looking on point man! FYI, fresh chicken shit is way too hot to use right away. It needs to sit for a bit before it can be used, It will burn the fuck out of your plants. Best to compost it for awhile before use.