What's new

TnT Labs Genetics Grow

TnTLabs

hey d,
ok, i get you... thats why the tap water was saying 0, but in fact you have 180 roundabout,.. i new something was wrong... i should have added 1 +1 together and have you check the meter..
so if we add that to the double dose.. we get more or less a EC 2
now it would make sense that some looked hurt....
ok, so now its deff time to get some distilled and do some slurry tests... id do 3 in total, if you have them in groups and take from 4 plants from each group a good TBL and that be group 1... and so forth then look at the data.. if the others are not hurt then thats good.. they needed a boost, but just not soo much haha.. we were aiming for EC 1.6 anyway.. id still just go back to your normal feed strength of EC 0,8 for the next 2 waterings and just observe

Dakine

Veteran
Well ive been measuring my tap water everyday now lol.. I measured it just now and it came out to 238.. I just measured the ppm of A feed I just made. It had 1/2tsp of Black Strap Molasses,1/8tsp CalMag,and 1/4tsp of DynaGro-Grow/Veg nutes. It came out to 437ppm.

lol its kinda funny though, you thought something was wrong with my ppm meter when I was bragging about my tap water being 0ppm. But we where talking about A bunch of stuff that night haha, I guess it just slipped both of our minds.

Dakine

Veteran
Group Morning Picture!

I only was able to take pictures of the 2 different Amk3k Phenos and of the CFF3k thats in my other thread..

Here is the other Amk3k Phenotype thats flowering outside. This one only has 3 main branches coming out. BUT it does seem like its stacking alot better then the pheno above.

Dakine

Veteran
So I'm an idiot...

Awhile ago I decided that I was going to create A game for all of us to play lol. I took about 3-4 clones from random plants. I didn't label em or try to remember which was which in any way.. We would all have to try to guess what Clone was from which plant..

Well I didn't think I was going to mislabel plants or the labels would fall off of other clones that I needed to know was from which strain/Pheno.. Now I'm missing clones from my favorite plants in flower. There's no way to tell because they're mixed with the clones I didn't want to label...

Fuck my life... lol this sucks donkey balls

TnTLabs

haha, all good bro.. make your life easy and just try and reveg your fav plants, then make new clones... if you dont wait till week 8, but like week 6-7 that should be enough to tell what is the best, and then reveg them they will reveg easier

Dakine

Veteran
I could do it that way.. but I wanted to run everything atleast 1 more time. That way I give each plant and Pheno A chance of proving and showing itself before I decide to kill it

Dakine

Veteran
2- Different Amk3k Phenotypes Flowering

2- Different Amk3k Phenotypes Flowering

Amk3k

Amk3k-Other Pheno LOL.. So confused now.. But this one is ALOT leafier then the other girl above^.

Dakine

Veteran
Bg3k-King Bubba Flowering Outdoors.

Bg3k-King Bubba Flowering Outdoors.

BG3k-King Bubba. This girls golfball nugs are so dense its crazy lol. I was trying to take off the top couple fan leaves on each branch and I couldnt even open the nugs up to get the inner part of the stem on the fans.. If you just smell her without touching her, you get A Sweet Musky Fruit Kinda Smell, but if you rub A fan Leaf you get A pungent sour weird haze/kush fruit smell...

Lower Secondary Budlet

LOL you can kinda see how dense she is from this next picture...

Dakine

Veteran
This The closest pictures I ciould take using my phone. This is the Top of the Big CFF3k Girl thats almost done outside. Just starting giving her plain water now..

Eh TnT, So I got A Pack of Big Skewers. Do I just pick any branches that are shooting out to the side more horizontal like? With my SSSDH girls in the tent on the old run, I knew which branches to tie up because they would actually fall/lean towards the ground.. I pulled each branch downwards on each plant outdoors, and they all shot back up..

I could seriously probably take some damn good macro shots if I bought A good camera and Lense.. Anyone know of A good one that isnt to expensive? Or any cheap/good old ones I should look for used on craigslist or somethin?

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I know they sometimes get a bad rap, but Kodak digital camera's have always done me right. Been awhile since I bought one. Last one was a 5 mp, and the details in the pics were amazing. Now my phone has a better camera than that, lol.

Dakine

Veteran
Lol I used to have some of those small kodak cameras, ones they used to show alot on commercials. I was thinking/looking at some couple year old canon cameras though. Doesnt seem to pricey,pretty g quality, and lots of lenses for sale on craigslist...

Took A couple shots of BG3k

The BudSites/Calyx structure is so different compared to the other girls flowering outside!

My preferred Amk3k out of the 2 flowering outdoors!

Dakine

Veteran
Some branches on the Bg3k I tied up,

Also A bunch of Samples I got from my local growshop. Went to go grab some calibration liquid..

GastroGrower

If you're looking into a decent camera you should consider some entry level Nikons as well. I work with a D3100 and I like it a lot. They have some decent entry level DSLRs that come in at a reasonable price.

Latest posts

Latest posts